Granted, but there's a thirty dollar per word written tax on it.

I wish I had more creative wishes.

Granted, but you run out of wishes, just as you think of something good.

I wish for a llama.
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2012-10-20 at 05:26 AM. Reason: Wrote the same thing twice in the same sentence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted, but you run out of wishes, just as you think of something good.

I wish for a llama.
    Granted, but your llama happens to have a very rare form of animal MPD and its second personality is that of a codependent, lap-loving chihuahua.

I wish my suits and dress shirts never wrinkled. :\

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,but now you wrinkle every time you put on suits and dress shirts.

I wish i was around for the person who wanted the guiness beer truck outside his house wish as i would've said "granted the truck runs you over right outside your house,it really was the drink that killed you" haha

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post

I wish i was around for the person who wanted the guiness beer truck outside his house wish as i would've said "granted the truck runs you over right outside your house,it really was the drink that killed you" haha
    Granted, but your response insults him, he holds a grudge against you until it festers long enough for him to track your IP, hunt you down and murder you in your sleep.

I wish "Star Wars: The Phantom Menace" was way better.

Granted, but the movies are still all terrible compared to just about everything in the expanded universe.

I wish I was the most talented artist in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Granted, but the movies are still all terrible compared to just about everything in the expanded universe.

I wish I was the most talented artist in the world.
    Granted, but you only know how to draw stick men

I wish I had more choices to do.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Granted, but you are so overwhelmed with choices that you cannot decide on anything.

I wish I had taken a picture of a llama I saw today. (I'm not joking, it had a USA flag-like "saddle", and a USA "hat" on. It was flippin' hilarious)

I wish I had taken a picture of a llama I saw today. (I'm not joking, it had a USA flag-like "saddle", and a USA "hat" on. It was flippin' hilarious)
    Granted, but you had your flash on and the llama suffers from epilepsy. The llama is now dead.

I wish the world was rectangular.

Granted. You now have fallen off the face of the earth.

I wish for a Death Note.

Granted, but it isn't real.

I wish iced had eighty two feet long, neon blue hair, that he couldn't cut.
    Last edited by ghostkitteh; 2012-10-21 at 09:45 AM.

Granted, but now iced dyed his hair green, and is a total ladies' man.

I wish for one hundred-foot long, cut able hair.

Granted, but it's so thick and full, it requires technology we don't currently have, if you wish to cut it.

I wish iced had blue skin.

Granted. I have now gained chameleon powers, and can change my skin color (among other things) at will.

I wish for the Debate thread to be more popular.

Granted, but it becomes so crowded, a virtual mob tramples you to death irl, somehow.

I wish virtual mobs weren't so deadly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted now the virtual mobs are all women and wish to have sex with you a hundred times a day......but they all have aids and no protection.

I wish i didnt have to tell you what i wished for or else it wont come true!

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Granted now the virtual mobs are all women and wish to have sex with you a hundred times a day......but they all have aids and no protection.

I wish i didnt have to tell you what i wished for or else it wont come true!
    granted, but you specified a "you" as the previous poster, so you DO have to tell everyone else, and because of this Mynta feels left out and spirals into a deep depression, blaming you for all the wrong in the world, and people start to listen, and then a kid kills you with a hockey stick

I wish Mynta would be happy, like super cute OMG happy!
    I see Stupid people!

Granted, but now Mynta is now a chibi anime character.

I wish my homework was done at a satisfactory level.

I wish my homework was done at a satisfactory level.
    Granted, but it is done in the "is the chicken done?" sense, and is now a smoldering pile of ash.

I wish that I finally had a friend.

Granted, but the friend is a petty friend, and not worth having. You cut ties with them within a few days.

I wish that the Packers would win the current NFL season's Super Bowl.