Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    I wish Majad didnt follow me to this game aswell she gets on my tits! :'(
    I have been here for much longer than you!

Granted! Unfortunately Majad is a guy, not a girl, so that wish makes no sense!

I wish that I could live up to an eternity.

Granted, you can now live up to an eternity. However, you don't actually live for an eternity, and die in twenty years.

I wish I was ably to fully manipulate whoever I wanted.

Deleted
    Granted! You're now manipulating yourself for no reason and said that you wouldn't manipulate anyone, ever. (I think this corrupt sucks. :<)

I wish to have a lot of money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, the actress Sona has been skinned and her skin was released into the ocean where it floated away. Why you would every want that is beyond me.

I wish my car wasn't dented.

Granted. It's not dented, it's got extensive dents all over the car.

I wish I would have studied harder and done better on my exam.

Deleted
    Granted. You have studied even more hard for your exam, sucks that you miss it though, all that effort for nothing. :/

I wish to I was Super Man!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Granted. You have studied even more hard for your exam, sucks that you miss it though, all that effort for nothing. :/

I wish to I was Super Man!!
    granted. you are now subpar man, the superhero whose special power is critical failures, i.e. everything he does fails catastrophically. pick your nose and break your index finger; see a pregnant teenager and accuse her cousin; think you can do better and accuse her grandfather (funny image thread for those that can't follow).

I wish I had friends... foreveralone.jpeg.

Granted, you now have friends. So many friends, that you can't go anywhere without hundreds of friends following you. Not even to the bathroom.

I wish I had some good ol' venison jerky.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Granted, you now have friends. So many friends, that you can't go anywhere without hundreds of friends following you. Not even to the bathroom.

I wish I had some good ol' venison jerky.
    granted! however venison jerky is now an illegal substance, on par with anthrax, you are seen with it and have been arrested, thrown in jail, and are now in a cell with a guy who calls you "bubblebutt".

i wish i had someone who called me cute nicknames
    I see Stupid people!

Granted! You've fallen madly in love with someone who calls you the cutest nicknames in existence... all while they beat you to a bloody pulp.

I wish I had a bacon double cheeseburger.

Granted, but it's extremely moldy.

I wish a had an army of alien chestbursters that did whatever I wanted them to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted they make their first attack against Majad,making me a very happy bunny

I wish Majad wasnt a typical teen using a asain woman as a profile pic to hide behind

Granted. He's not, and a good person, too. Must...resist...urge...to...flame [Waybe25uk for his baseless personal vendetta].

I wish for a more friendly forums.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted. He's not, and a good person, too. Must...resist...urge...to...flame [Waybe25uk for his baseless personal vendetta].

Granted. But you can't access them.

I wish you could access them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    granted. you are now subpar man, the superhero whose special power is critical failures, i.e. everything he does fails catastrophically. pick your nose and break your index finger; see a pregnant teenager and accuse her cousin; think you can do better and accuse her grandfather (funny image thread for those that can't follow).
    Haha, you just made my morning!
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post

Granted. Now everyone is friendly, too bad that I think that being friendly also means being shy, meaning that people won't post and the forum dies...
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyranne View Post
    Granted. But you can't access them.

I wish you could access them.
    Granted. You can now access whatever you want to access, too bad you are a curious person and access a prison of murders.

I wish my facial hair would have grown by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, you just made my morning!

Granted. Now everyone is friendly, too bad that I think that being friendly also means being shy, meaning that people won't post and the forum dies...

Granted. You can now access whatever you want to access, too bad you are a curious person and access a prison of murders.

I wish my facial hair would have grown by now.
    why?

Granted, but you can never shave it! Ever!

I wish that my tuberculosis test is negative because it will destroy all of my hopes and dreams if it's positive.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    why?
    Cause it hasn't grown yet. D:
    Granted, but you can never shave it! Ever!
    Good job. :<
    I wish that my tuberculosis test is negative because it will destroy all of my hopes and dreams if it's positive.
    Granted! The test came back as negative, but unfortunately other things didn't.(I'm not going to say what because I'm not interested in having people here hurt of what I might type, pretend it's a disease that will rot you!!).

I wish I had 3 hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I had 3 hands.
    Granted, but your third hand replaces one of your ears.

I wish I was done with my schoolwork.
    Not every n00b is a bad player, but every bad player is a n00b.

Wish granted, but you've also gained 3 additional noses.

I wish I had pancakes

Deleted
    Granted! You have done your schoolwork, now you need to finish your work from your job! Yes, that's right, you just go hired for a job without your knowledge!

Quote Originally Posted by Ethes View Post
    Wish granted, but you've also gained 3 additional noses.

I wish I had pancakes
    Granted! You just ate fried pancakes!(Does that make sense? )

I wish my laptop screen was bigger.