Granted, but because of that, the game breaks, and everyone blames you.

I wish everyone who posts on the forums got teleported to the year 6954, where humanity is hyper-advanced and there's all kinds of awesome aliens and planets to live on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but Earth is destroyed and "awesome" means terrifying so 50% of the galaxy are like Reavers from Firefly.

I wish I had telekinesis.

Granted, but my nemesis can only use telekinesis on cockroaches.

I wish to be fully recovered from my cold.

Granted, you now have a bladder infection, tuberculosis, pneumonia, the Bubonic plague, the flu, have been poisoned by thirty different poison agents, have stage four cancer, and a brain tumor. On the bright side, you just won $250 in a contest.

I wish for the entire world to get thirty feet of snow in two hours.

Granted. But because of global warming the snow melts and now places are flooded and you just wrecked billions of lives. I hope you feel bad.

I wish I could drive in real life like I could in grand theft auto. AKA I wish I could rob cars and run over people like nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted. But because of global warming the snow melts and now places are flooded and you just wrecked billions of lives. I hope you feel bad.

I wish I could drive in real life like I could in grand theft auto. AKA I wish I could rob cars and run over people like nothing.
    Granted, you know have no moral qualms about grand theft auto or vehicular manslaughter. After several hours of enjoyment, the cops take you down, and you're put in prison for life due to 328 counts of vehicular manslaughter, and 82 counts of grand theft auto. There, you're cellmates with Icedwarrior, who was locked up for being so insanely sick. You catch everything he has, which causes you to often drop the soap in the shower.

I wish I had $32,829,198 in cash, laying on my bed, right now.

Granted, but every dollar has been thoroughly licked by yours truly. Your move.

I wish for Mynta would appreciate my thoughtfulness.

Granted, but my appreciation only lasts long enough to cash all the money and go on a shopping spree.

I wish I had a living horse made out of diamond.

Granted. One day when you're sleeping he's stolen and you find out he's been taken to a derby to race in. Of course since he weighs so much he's slower than normal horses and comes in dead last, so the people who stole him decide to put him down and just keep the diamonds. Bullets don't work on diamond though so they put your horse in a furnace to burn him to death. All this in the 6-8 hours you sleep + the time it takes for the cops to do detective work to track him down when you call them in the morning.

I wish Mynta caught all the diseases he inflicted onto Iced in post 5628. The reason he catches these diseases is, of course, because he touched the infected money Iced licked.

Upon licking those diseases they become airborn transferrable and the world becomes zombies.

I wish everyone in Washington D.C. would have as much sense as my 2 yr old nephew so they could balance the damn budget and pay off the debt instead of borrowing from the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There is absolutely nothing about having lots and lots of sex that means you're going to have a kid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted your 2year old nephew had some nasty thoughts hidden in there so the whole of the USA blows up,good riddance i say.

I wish America didnt think it ruled the world and was better than everyone else.

Granted, but it knows they're better than everyone.

I wish for an alternative corruption from Blueobelisk's post [5633].

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted, but it knows they're better than everyone.

Granted, the horse just tramples you to death instead.

I wish the endings to Mass Effect 3 were much more satisfying. As it stands, they are very underwhelming.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Holidae View Post
    Granted, the horse just tramples you to death instead.

I wish the endings to Mass Effect 3 were much more satisfying. As it stands, they are very underwhelming.
    Granted. But now all of mass effect 3 sucks. The combat works poorly and you always die to overpowered AI.

I wish i was the richest person in the world
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I thought you meant you wanted this corrupted.

I wish Mynta caught all the diseases he inflicted onto Iced in post 5628. The reason he catches these diseases is, of course, because he touched the infected money Iced licked.
    Corrupt my own wish? Alright I'll just fuck Mynta over some more.

Granted, Mynta and Iced are both diseased like crazy as mentioned in an above post. But, since Mynta has $32 million dollars, he hires and funds scientists to overcome the diseases. So the scientists eventually find a cure for all of the diseases but they only had enough funds to make one dosage. So who gets it? Mynta or Iced? Mynta holds the fact that he's the one who paid for the research. Iced tells them that it was originally his money since he was the one to give Mynta the money in the first place. (Plus Iced threatens to fuck all of the scientists wives and get them sick too.) So the scientists decide to lie and they split the dosage in half into two separate sets, and supplement the rest of each set [so that it looks full] with water. Miraculously, Mynta and Iced are both cured, but because they didn't get a full dosage they get weakened immune systems and have colds 24/7 in any weather at all times throughout the whole year. (That sucks, I'd probably kill myself if that happened to me. You guys'll be coughing like bitches and randomly sneezing until your chest hurts and blowing your nose ALL THE TIME.) (Sorry Iced since I was kind of granting you a wish too (from the post where you wanted an alternate answer) I had to corrupt you too.)

Quote Originally Posted by Aprixius View Post
    I wish i was the richest person in the world
    Granted. You get the infected money Iced and Mynta just gave away.

No? Don't use sequential themes in following wishes?

Granted. You're the richest person in the world. Unfortunately, everyone else in the world has exactly $1 less than you. So if you had a $1, 000, 000, 000 then everyone else has $999, 999, 999. You're still "richest" but it's not by a large margin. You're just slightly above average. Oh and the world is communist since everyone is equal. Way to go.

I wish I had a magic slinky that never coiled up or got disfigured or somehow gets tangled with itself.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I had a magic slinky that never coiled up or got disfigured or somehow gets tangled with itself.
    Granted. Slinky tangled itself anyway.

I wish I could fly without the use of technology.

I thought you meant you wanted this corrupted.
    Yeah, that's what I meant. I was busy reformatting my computer to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by Tury123 View Post
    Granted. Slinky tangled itself anyway.

I wish I could fly without the use of technology.
    Granted. You can fly miraculously by waving your genetials at passerby. In the nude, only.

I wish I could enjoy my games more. I've got some new, great games, but I feel like I'm not having as much fun as I should.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted your now transported into one game only,and its resident evil,and your being chased by a 1000 zombies who can run really fast,there are no continues,no lives,just death and wandering around a video game as a zombie forever more with no hero to put you out of your misery.

I wish i could enter any game of my choosing and live forever in it and swap games at my will. (Note to next corrupter,i love Simon the Sorceror and its world please put me in that corrupted ofc)

Granted, but you're still fully capable of dying and can't respawn. Something goes terribly wrong, and the first game you end up in is Mass Effect 3, seconds before the Reaper invasion, as some ordinary citizen.

I wish I had magical powers and could use them however I wanted without issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Granted, but you're still fully capable of dying and can't respawn. Something goes terribly wrong, and the first game you end up in is Mass Effect 3, seconds before the Reaper invasion, as some ordinary citizen.

I wish I had magical powers and could use them however I wanted without issue.
    Granted. Your magical power is identical to Aquaman's. Enjoy.

I wish I had a ZR1 Vette.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.