Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    Granted, nothing changed. xP
    Haha, this is one of the best corrupt wish I've seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    I wish that the flu could no longer infect humans!
    Granted! Flu now doesn't infect humans, but it does affect other animals and plants too. They get sick and the meat of the animals gets rotten, the plants can't produce oxygen anymore and Humans eventually die out.

I wish to be a yellow glass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but instead of being a container for normal things like water or juice, you've become a spittoon for an overindulgent tobacco chewer.

I wish someone would leave a well-trained Beagle on my doorstep.

Edit: Sorry, Mynta

Granted, you are now a yellow glass cup. Somebody buys you, takes you home, and fills you with juice from their fridge. However, somebody poisoned it while they were out buying you, and the poison kills them as they're walking into the living room. They drop you as they're falling, and you shatter into dozens of little pieces.

Edit- Drats, Letmesleep, you were a minute faster.

@Letmesleep - Granted, it's a well-trained Beagle assassin left by somebody who knows that you're really the Emperor of the Planet Gishital from the future, sent back here to avoid being overthrown. What happens over the next two years is like a scene out of Family Guy with Stewie trying to kill Lois, but far more successful at the end of said two years.

I wish that all the kings horses, and all the kings men, could put Majad back together again.
    Last edited by ghostkitteh; 2013-01-06 at 05:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, they come together and in a rare situation of care and unity work together to bring Majad back as a glorious glass grail, the epitome of grace and beauty and the marvel of all. But once Majad is put back together, they fall into bickering about who gets to have Majad, and soon a massive war breaks out resulting in the deaths of millions. Majad is left alone in some dark cellar, forgotten to time.

I wish I could have a spaceship capable of exploring the stars!

Deleted
    Granted, but you starship runs out of fuel and you tumble towards the sun.

I wish for a pizza, 14" double cheese, Peperoni, Jalapeno chillies and ice cold beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    Granted, but you starship runs out of fuel and you tumble towards the sun.

I wish for a pizza, 14" double cheese, Peperoni, Jalapeno chillies and ice cold beer.
    Granted, but the pizza crust is made out of stone, the cheese is moldy, the pepperoni and peppers are rotten, plus the beer is actually a bear in disguise. Hungry, you decide to eat the pizza anyway after running from the bear beer. Somehow, eating the pizza turns you into a bear beer, and the person you're sent to isn't able to outrun you, causing you to maul them to death and eat them. Then, the government captures you, since you can talk and all, locking you up in a secret government only zoo for the rest of your immortal life.

I wish I had enough blankets and pillows to cover the entire world in one giant pillow/blanket fort.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    I wish I could have a spaceship capable of exploring the stars!
    Granted! The NASA Wrap Drive is successfully built and gets commandeered by a Russian sleeper agent you at it's unveiling ceremony. You blast off into space with a warp bubble, destroying the Solar System as the bubble of spacetime collapses behind you.

Then you realised you forgot to pack lunch.

I wish I'll stop procrastinating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but whatever you wanted to accomplish is no longer feasible to attempt

I wish I could wear a banana suit in public without being judged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted. You are sucked into the forums, becoming one with the internet, a living entity trapped within the confines of MMO-champion only ever able to post and post. Your procrastination has become your life.

edit: D: evil Letmesleep!

Granted. You put on the banana suit, and a passing monkey caravan opens its gates at the same time, leading to a massive wave of hungry primates climbing all over you. Having associated you with bananas, they quickly devour you alive.

I wish I could have a monkey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but it's the monkey from Chris Griffin's closest and all it does is stare at you menacingly while making threatening gestures.

@Mynta: Granted but the construction of your world wide pillow fort leads to the formation of the brutal Pillow Regime which subjugates humanity through threats of overly aggressive pillow fights. The things they do with pillows don't make you stand back and say "wow, good hit", but are the kind that make you not want to play anymore.

(I like to use my foresight to pop in right as someone else is posting)

I wish everyone spoke in Pig Latin.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2013-01-06 at 05:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Antedgray, utbay llyay ittenwray anguagelay ayedstay owhay tiyay asway, ndayay onay neoyay ancay eadray tiyay. Llayay ecordedray anguagelay siyay ostlay.

Iyay ishway Iyay ouldcay ecomebay nvisibleiyay!

Granted! But only your own cells are invisible, so you appear to the world as a floating cloud of half-digested food and liquids.

I wish I speak actual Latin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Granted! But only your own cells are invisible, so you appear to the world as a floating cloud of half-digested food and liquids.

I wish I speak actual Latin.
    Granted, as well as being your only form of communication and unable to learn any other, your also the only person who speaks and write and understands it though, the rest of humanity just thinks your a gibbering buffoon.

I wish I was not a beer bear stuck in a secret zoo for the rest of my immortal life :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha I had a feeling you'd respond is such a fashion I spent about 6 minuets trying to decipher that though I think it broke down in the middle. For everyone else, she said something to the degree of "Granted, but all written language stayed how it was, and on ___ can ___ it . All recorded language is lost."

Granted but your invisibility comes from magical plate mail that is visible. People can't see your body but they can see your armor.

@Semaphore: Granted, but a group of hillbillies think you're speaking the devil's tongue and burn you at the stake as a witch.

@Siggma: Granted, your zoo is no longer a secret but you're still in captivity. People come from all over the world to watch a bear like you get plastered. Your zoo keeper also outfits you in a dress while you're passed out.

I wish I could take back my previous wish, it is a very dark future where Pig Latin is the norm.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2013-01-06 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    "Granted, but all written language stayed how it was, and on ___ can ___ it . All recorded language is lost."
    And no one can read it.

@Semaphore: Granted, but a group of hillbillies think you're speaking the devil's tongue and burn you at the stake as a witch.
    D: Will Mal flyby at the last minute to save me?

Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    I wish I was not a beer bear stuck in a secret zoo for the rest of my immortal life :/
    Granted. Now you are stuck in a public zoo for the rest of your immortal life!

I wish I can read minds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    And no one can read it.
    Ah, there we go. Teamwork.
    D: Will Mal flyby at the last minute to save me?
    Who? All I hear is devil-speak. Burn the witch!
    I wish I can read minds.
    Granted, but the torrent of information from everyone else's mind entering yours makes you snap. The rest of your life is spent in the fetal position snuggling a box of Captain Crunch.

I wish I had Wolverine claws.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2013-01-06 at 06:33 PM.

Ah, there we go. Teamwork.

Who? All I hear is devil-speak. Burn the witch!

Granted, but the torrent of information from everyone else's mind entering yours makes you snap. The rest of your life is spent in the fetal position snuggling a box of Captain Crunch.

I wish I had Wolverine claws.
    Granted. You are now Wolverine. And here's Magneto to rip out your adamantite skeletal structure.
    I wish I was Magneto to rip out Letmesleep's adamantite skeletal structure.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holidae View Post
    Granted. You are now Wolverine. And here's Magneto to rip out your adamantite skeletal structure.
    I wish I was Magneto to rip out Letmesleep's adamantite skeletal structure.
    Granted, but at the last minute.... script change! You're Sir Leigh Teabing, and you've just pissed off Wolverine/Letmesleep

I wish I could use mind control on other people.

Granted till you realize everytime you try to mind control someone it ricochets and you read your own mind instead.

i wish my wish was corrupt free.

Deleted
    @Siggma: Granted, your zoo is no longer a secret but you're still in captivity. People come from all over the world to watch a bear like you get plastered. Your zoo keeper also outfits you in a dress while you're passed out.
    result! I like being a drunken bear in a dress

I wish I could take back my previous wish, it is a very dark future where Pig Latin is the norm.
    Granted
    However, you regain normal speech and reading comprehension, and the rest of the world now speaks fluent Pig Latin and you don't

I wish the rest of the world had taste buds in its asshole, and I dont. (But being a drunken bear in a dress, I don't think I would care if I did)