Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Granted, but your tear ducts are damaged, causing you to cry uncontrollably, causing you to have to drink a ton to not get dehydrated!

I wish the poster below me would turn into his/her favorite Pokemon.
    Granted. I become Mewtoo and conquer the world. Surprise motherfuckas!

Edit: NEW WISH! I wish Blue would have posted like 15 minutes later so as to not break the flow of posts like he did; mucking everything up. Nice job breaking it, hero.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2013-01-13 at 10:35 PM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Edit: God damnit Mynta, can't a guy eat dinner and take his time posting.

Granted, I turn into...Tyranitar. And it always sandstorms wherever I go to.

That's fucked up Mynta.

Wish, go out, nice time.

---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 05:36 PM ----------

God damnit Holidae can't I even add on to my own post. GOD damn you trigger happy people.

GRANTED, the ranged weapon for your Hunter drops. If it's from some sort of LFR or LFD or world boss, some guy master loot ninjas it and gives it to this other person since they're female. If it's from your raid group, then the group tells you as it drops that they found a new Hunter to replace you since you suck lately, and to make him feel secure and part of the team, they wanted to punk you before you got kicked, and they vendor your bow. Or give it to him if it's BoE.

I wish my food didn't get cold because Mynta and Holidae keep fucking posting.

---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 05:40 PM ----------

WHY ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR WISH HOLIDAE?!!?! Jesus fucking Christ a guy can't catch a break.

Granted, I post 15 minutes later because I had another 2 pounds worth of food. Mmmm it tasted good, but I have to work out an extra hour tomorrow now.

Oh god. I wish I had some soda to go with all this food.

Granted, but it's flat, and tastes like spoiled milk and sand.

I wish that everyone on the planet would be instantly cured of everything that negatively affects them.

Granted, but it's flat, and tastes like spoiled milk and sand.

I wish that everyone on the planet would be instantly cured of everything that negatively affects them.
    Granted. Everyone now resists all ailments. Evolution on Earth stagnates. Aliens conquer for no reason at all other than to further ensure the corruption of this wish.

I wish I had more time to come up with better material. Stop fucking posting so fast, people.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Granted, but people stop posting entirely, causing the internet to die.

I wish that posting didn't get screwed so much, (s)he must be really sore.

Granted, no-one posts and it becomes boring

I wish Mynta would respond on Steam!

Granted, I responded, but it wasn't with the secret to my immortality like you were hoping.

I wish Xanjori had florapathy.

Granted, I responded, but it wasn't with the secret to my immortality like you were hoping.

I wish Xanjori had florapathy.
    Granted. He has complete control over posies and pussy willows. And he uses them to kill you, for not giving him the secret to immortality that he so desired.

I wish I had friends to play Borderlands 2 with. I also wish that I did not suck at Borderlands 2, so that the friends I did have would not log off in frustration with my horrible gameplay.

I'd totally play BL2 with you, Holidae.

Granted, it calms down just long enough for you to fall asleep, but then explodes.

I wish I had a rail gun.

I'd totally play BL2 with you, Holidae.

Granted, it calms down just long enough for you to fall asleep, but then explodes.

I wish I had a rail gun.
    Granted. It misfires aaaaaaannndd... kills you, yes exactly!

I wish I didn't enjoying killing people with their wishes so damn much, so that I could come up with more creative material.

Granted, but you're too busy playing BL2 to ever corrupt another wish.

I wish I didn't get killed so often. I burn through way too many clones these days.

Granted, you're only killed once more, but you're all out of clones so you're forced to reincarnate as a gingerbread man

I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow.

But...but...gingerbread has no mint! D: Evil. Simply evil.

Granted, instead, you're now in my lab, helped me make a potion to turn me back into a human. Just be sure not to wear any belts!

I wish I wasn't a delicious cookie that lacks mint.

Granted, my amazing efforts in your lab (because let's face it, anything I do is amazing) turn you into a Girl Scouts thin mint cookie, the bestest cookie ever invented. But just as you reincarnate into that chocolatey, minty goodness, my pants fall off (due to no belt restriction - why is that in there, anyway?), you get mooned, and you die again from the overload of amazing. You are reincarnated as a peanut butter cookie instead. No mint.

I wish I had some Thin Mints cookies right now!

I've gotta give that one a 10/10. The no belt restriction is there because I have lasers that do random things I don't even know about that use belts for their targeting.

Granted, but they're Thin Mints from my lab, that have been in the magical toxic steam room, and they turn you into a Glaceon.

I wish I could jump thirty two feet and four inches high.

Google tells me that a Glaceon is something pokemon related. Am I a good pokemon thing now, or a bad one?

Granted, but they're ant feet, so you are now limited to 4.01 inch jumps.

I wish this bowl of chocolate ice cream would never empty.

Glaceon is the best Pokemon ever. <3 Glaceon.

Granted, but for every bite of it you take, you have to eat two more bowls the next day, and if you don't, you get 20 minutes of brain freeze per bowl!

I wish I had the highest post count on MMO-C.

Granted, but post count is now invisible so no one knows.

I wish winter wasnt so cold

Granted. You move to Australia where winters are hot and summers are cold!

I wish there is only two seasons, spring and autumn.

Granted, but they each only last one week before cycling back, so the trees are in a constant state of growing and losing leaves, to the point that they become twisted demon trees and seek vengeance!

I wish the global temperature dropped -50 degrees Fahrenheit.