10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted. The sun holds a press conference and admits to the world it's gay.

I wish I could convince this friend to split some book costs with me since he's in 4/6 of my classes next semester.
    Granted, the friend you have since convinced has seen the prices and winced, how high the prices are, it costs more than his car, upon this sight a blind rage he flew, a life was ended in the morning dew. The police showed up in black and blue, but the life that ended was you.

This wish was confused, how to clarify it I did muse, so this idea it came, to grant my wish became my game. And so this reply I composed, and here this reply will be closed.

I wish upon a star, a light so very far, upon this date my wish I aim to state, to match with rhyme all the time, ever to question why, just look upon the sky.
    Last edited by Ridesdel; 2013-01-17 at 11:23 PM. Reason: I must not have been awake, for my spelling I did mistake

*initial reaction is what the fuck is this guy talking about*

Granted, you're able to rhyme all the time, but your speech and writing suffers because your rhyme scheme starts to feel forced.

I wish I knew why Ridesdel is speaking in poem form.

Granted, but knowing why causes you to rhyme also.

I wish I could rhyme like a pro, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    *initial reaction is what the fuck is this guy talking about*

Granted, you're able to rhyme all the time, but your speech and writing suffers because your rhyme scheme starts to feel forced.

I wish I knew why Ridesdel is speaking in poem form.
    The wish of yours is mine to grant, so listen well to my chant.
    It began with a wish I made, after reading a poem wrote in first grade. The content was bad, so it made me mad. To never regret, and never forget, Rhyming became a closet shame. The wish was corrupt, and came so abrupt. And now I'm caught in this wish I wrought.

I wish again, now to break the chain: This game of rhyme, I think its time, to end with fervor, and spoke of no more!

I think you fucked up the last lines there because 'fervor' doesn't rhyme with 'more' in my English language, so GG. Granted.

I wish I had the diagnosing powers of House and could be the proest Doctor EVER.

Granted, however you are disabled in both legs and addricted to meth instead of pain pills.

I wish the chat thread issues get solved peacefully!

Granted! Everyone on the planet dies, and violence is gone from the world!

I wish mosquitoes would go extinct.

Granted, but so can every one else, leading to a giant rip in spacetime.

I wish Curiosity discovers Prothean ruins on Mars.

Granted! But the moon base runs into severe cost overruns from the get go. Parts continues to break down requiring expensive servicing trips from Earth. Two weeks after it's completion a meteorite crashed into the base, destroying it completely. The financial failures of the moon base doomed human space exploration for the next three centuries.

I wish NASA's funding is doubled.

Granted! But thanks to half the team using metrics and the other half using stupid imperial units, instead of travelling to outerspace the ship starts flying around the Earth's atmosphere, setting off numerous nuclear explosions. This brings on a nuclear winter and all life on Earth ends D:

I wish I have my own spy satellite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted. A spy satellite crashes into your house.

I wish I didn't require sleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    granted , your need to sleep has been replaced by explosive diarrhea tho ;>

i wish for more snow , winter w/o snow is sad ;<

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but there's so much snow that you get locked inside your house for the rest of winter. Oh, there's also a serial killer who wears a mask made of human skin in there with you.

I wish it would heat up again because I hate this weather. 59 degrees is too cold for California! Too cold!

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Granted, but there's so much snow that you get locked inside your house for the rest of winter. Oh, there's also a serial killer who wears a mask made of human skin in there with you.

I wish it would heat up again because I hate this weather. 59 degrees is too cold for California! Too cold!
    You are now stuck inside your oven in California, it's pleasantly warm and getting warmer but you foresee problems in the near future.

I wish for a sentient lampshade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,your lampshade is evil and strangles you to death with its cord.

I wish i could liquidate every gun owner in America.

Granted, but you get shot (in a painful spot that doesn't kill you) by each one of their guns by their closest family member, and the last shot kills you. But you have to suffer through everyone but the lasts.

I wish I could eat whatever I want and not worry about gaining weight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but you get shot (in a painful spot that doesn't kill you) by each one of their guns by their closest family member, and the last shot kills you. But you have to suffer through everyone but the lasts.

I wish I could eat whatever I want and not worry about gaining weight.
    Granted, you keep losing weight normally though, and no matter what you eat, you just don't get the lost weight back. You eventually wither away and die.

I wish I found my own place to live in soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but the only location available is the sewer.

I wish someone would train me to be a ninja.

Edit: Lol Blueobelisk, that was a pretty good corruption.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2013-01-18 at 11:42 PM.

Granted. You spend 10 years learning ninja arts. Unfortunately on your first day as a fully fledged ninja someone with a gun shoots and cripples you because your shuriken was too weak for this day and age. You'll never walk again. (And I think people will hear you rolling around on your wheel chair, so it's safe to say your ninja days are over.)

I wish Plankton would just die already in Spongebob and they wouldn't have to constantly worry about his Krabby-Patty-stealing schemes.

Granted, your hair is amazingly stylish and looks great. However, you go bald by age 26.

I wish I invented the perfect battery that never dies and provides a sufficient amount of energy to whatever its powering.