10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, however it's in an alternate universe where the earth's population is you + 10 billion clones of Rebecca Black. You have all the time in the world to listen to her sing such hits as "Friday".

I wish I could entertain myself better.

Granted, but now you entertain yourself so much...you uh...become a physical manifestation of entertainment, and Hollywood captures you to use in movies and stuff top make them more entertaining?

I wish the poster below me becomes a kiwi.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Granted, but now you entertain yourself so much...you uh...become a physical manifestation of entertainment, and Hollywood captures you to use in movies and stuff top make them more entertaining?

I wish the poster below me becomes a kiwi.
    Granted. I'm now a New Zealander. I decide to use half my life savings to move to England.

I wish the person 2 posts below me won the lottery.

Granted. That person gets killed by their spouse or parents and their family fights over the money. (I wonder who it will be..)

I wish Mynta wasn't unpopular and could actually get to his 250 friend quota.

Hah, 'cause I'm totally unpopular.

Granted, I start trying again and hit 500 friends in a couple days. With all my friends, one of them is bound to be better than you, Blue.

I wish I was ghost.

HAHA keep dreaming sucka. You'll nevah find someone better than me.

Granted. You get sucked up in the Fenton thermos.

If you never saw Danny Phantom, then: Granted. You can no longer communicate with the world of the living and you don't have any special powers. Of course, since you're transparent and can walk through walls and stuff you can always eavesdrop and spy on girls and be a pervert, but you can never actually touch anyone else again. And a ghost's life span is 10 years so you're close to dead.

I wish the 49ers win the Super Bowl tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    HAHA keep dreaming sucka. You'll nevah find someone better than me.

Granted. You get sucked up in the Fenton thermos.

If you never saw Danny Phantom, then: Granted. You can no longer communicate with the world of the living and you don't have any special powers. Of course, since you're transparent and can walk through walls and stuff you can always eavesdrop and spy on girls and be a pervert, but you can never actually touch anyone else again. And a ghost's life span is 10 years so you're close to dead.

I wish the 49ers win the Super Bowl tomorrow.
    Not granted. Ravens win 21-9. And Colin also dies.
    I wish the 49ers to lose 21-9. Colin is not required to die in this scenario.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Granted. 49ers lose, but the score is 24-8. Don't ask me how they'll get that 8, DON'T ASK ME, but they do it and I win my superbowl box gambling thing.

I wish dust didn't exist, so no one anywhere had to sweep or clean for dust and it never affected anyone's allergies.

Granted, dust is now replaced with water droplets that only disappear when they're wiped up with green paper towels.

I wish I wished.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Granted, dust is now replaced with water droplets that only disappear when they're wiped up with green paper towels.

I wish I wished.
    granted. unfortunately, you wished a wish so powerful, that Wishmaster Wishu, leader of the Whismur, Genie, Gnome, Wishing Well and other Wish Granting Wishthings Union, has to grant your wish himself. however, he is not a member of this forum, so he never know you wished something.

I wish I got an exceptionally good job offer, and was accepted for it.

Granted. You get two good job offers, and of course you'll be accepted to either.

The first one is to get paid $10, 000 a year untaxed, and you do nothing. You don't have to show up anywhere, you don't have to do any work, you just exist and the checks get deposited into your bank account. However, you aren't allowed to get any other job or earn pay from somewhere else, or officially work anywhere else.

The second job offer is $5, 000, 000 (5 million) a year salary. However, you work your ass off. You must be in your office 16 hours a day with another 20 hours a week (whichever days you distribute it) doing work at home. (7 days a week of course.) The work is stressful and relatively hard and requires you to think (for whatever level your intelligence is), but is not physically demanding. (Except for the exhaustion that comes from sitting and working all that time.) You aren't allowed to just work a little and then quit, you must stay with this job minimum of 10 years. Your family, if you have one, gets many perks like using the companies gym and they get great health care, and a whole bunch of other stuff, on top of your $5m/year.

Go ahead and choose one. I'm curious what you (and anyone else here) would choose.

I wish my mechanical pencil never ran out of lead.

Isn't the first option called Welfare? I'd go with the $5M job. It would suck for 10 years, but the ~40 or so I live thereafter doing next to no work because I earned a ton of money now will be awesome.

Granted, your pencil never runs out of lead because it jams up and you can't use the lead it has already.

I wish I had complete control over time with none of the usual weird-aging-wish-corruption that people usually come up with.

Granted. You can now control time from this stopwatch that can only be powered by the Triforce.

I wish I had the remote from Click.
    Last edited by BearGod-Siel; 2013-02-03 at 05:41 AM. Reason: Double worded my first line :3

Granted, but you don't have the batteries for it.

I wish I understood football

Granted, but you forget everything else.

I wish I understood everything.

Granted, you know understand the word everything and everything about it

I wish the moon was made out of cheese!

Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    Granted, you know understand the word everything and everything about it

I wish the moon was made out of cheese!
    Granted, but it will crash into Earth in 3 days (and not even Link can stop it).

I wish I didn't have to pay taxes ever again.

Granted, but you get arrested for tax evasion.

I wish that Aethon would establish the Mynta Swirl fanclub.

Granted. It includes everyone on your friends list. But eventually everyone in the club starts caring about the leader of the club, Aethon, more than they do about the person the club is about, Mynta. And they ditch you to worship him. Leaving you with zero friends.

I wish I could get into a summer research program.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted. It includes everyone on your friends list. But eventually everyone in the club starts caring about the leader of the club, Aethon, more than they do about the person the club is about, Mynta. And they ditch you to worship him. Leaving you with zero friends.

I wish I could get into a summer research program.
    Granted, you are now researching the mating habits of headlice over the summer.

I wish my credit card bill would disappear and my company would forgive it entirely.
    Putin khuliyo