Granted, but now your credit cards all charge a 100% interest rate per day if you buy anything on them. So if you buy a $1 pack of gum on it, next day you have to pay $2, day after $4, etc. This is for all credit cards for you and your family for the rest of your life.

I wish they went back to the old Poland spring bottle shapes that uses extra plastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Granted, you are now researching the mating habits of headlice over the summer.

I wish my credit card bill would disappear and my company would forgive it entirely.
    Granted, they've already forgiving you for it- after putting you in default and sending your case to a collection agency.
    Edit: Wow, my browser really fucked this one up.

Blue's wish is granted with the added caveat that HE himself must dispose of ALL said bottles. Everywhere they are in use. And you'd best do so with regards to the environment, as PETA now has a contract on your head just in case. A single dolphin get's choked out by one of these bottles, and the contract goes through; you'll be looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life.

I wish I didn't have to work right during the damn Superbowl. I guess fate did not approve of my earlier wish.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2013-02-03 at 02:48 PM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Granted. You don't have to work tonight or tomorrow morning. But you have to watch the superbowl alone with no one else around you, can't leave your hosue, and can't go talk about it on the internet. You CAN speak about it in 2 months. Quite lonely, eh?

I wish Squidward got a nose job.

15+ Year Old Account
    Squidward got a nosejob. You and him changed noses.

I wish Spongebob to never be on tv again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Squidward got a nosejob. You and him changed noses.

I wish Spongebob to never be on tv again.
    granted. he has made the transition from TV to real life and has to move in with you because of a court order.

I wish I actually had the decency to continue working on my legendary gem...

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    granted. he has made the transition from TV to real life and has to move in with you because of a court order.

I wish I actually had the decency to continue working on my legendary gem...
    Granted. Too bad GC removed gems and enchants from the game.

I wish my network didn't suddenly take a shit, and Elementary didn't take so fucking long to download. An hour to download a gig? W. T. F. is going on here?!?
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Granted. You're 1 KB away from the download being finished and you get a blue screen of death and have to redownload the program from scratch. And your internet got fucked up and is even slower.

I wish I knew how to engineer like Tony Stark (Ironman) does.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted. You're 1 KB away from the download being finished and you get a blue screen of death and have to redownload the program from scratch. And your internet got fucked up and is even slower.

I wish I knew how to engineer like Tony Stark (Ironman) does.
    granted. now go and build an arc reactor for the hole in your chest that goes with being Tony Stark.

I wish I was the best programmer in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    granted. now go and build an arc reactor for the hole in your chest that goes with being Tony Stark.

I wish I was the best programmer in the world.
    Granted, you are now the best COBOL programmer in the world.

I wish I could get paid to ski.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Granted, you are now the best COBOL programmer in the world.

I wish I could get paid to ski.
    Granted, but after your first pay check you become paralyzed waist down.

I wish i could go invisible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you're hit by a car.

I wish I could teleport.

Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Granted but you're hit by a car.

I wish I could teleport.
    Granted, but your teleport ability does not compensate for the movement of the earth. You teleport into outer space and die a horrible death.

I wish I could be a shape-shifter.
    Stabby stab stab.
    Avatar courtesy of Kelly Aarons of woweh.com

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jishdefish View Post
    Granted, but your teleport ability does not compensate for the movement of the earth. You teleport into outer space and die a horrible death.

I wish I could be a shape-shifter.
    Granted, but you can only shape-shift into an elderly woman.

I wish I could read women's mind

Granted, but you soon go crazy from all the thoughts.

I wish Hollywood wasn't terrible at making horror movie monsters. Case in point, being http://i.imgur.com/iwhhOrg.jpg .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Granted, but you soon go crazy from all the thoughts.

I wish Hollywood wasn't terrible at making horror movie monsters. Case in point, being http://i.imgur.com/iwhhOrg.jpg .
    granted. all Hollywood horror movies no longer involve monsters, but are situations from real life that are twisted REALLY evil. as a result, every time you do anything IRL, you are afraid of that situation.

I wish the Warcraft movie will be a good one.

10+ Year Old Account
    granted. all Hollywood horror movies no longer involve monsters, but are situations from real life that are twisted REALLY evil. as a result, every time you do anything IRL, you are afraid of that situation.

I wish the Warcraft movie will be a good one.
    Granted, but the day before it releases, the makers get sued by Blizzard for something and the movie ends up in litigation hell and never sees the light of day.

I wish I could drive a flying aircraft carrier, like the one in The Avengers.
    Putin khuliyo

Granted, but it gets shot down by my 500 kiloton glitter bombs, launched from my deep space cannons. (At least you're sparkly now!)

I wish the entire world could experience the warm waves of glitter.

Deleted
    Granted the entire world expierence the warm waves of glitter and hate you for it. The have you hung drawn and quartered

I wish i wasnt so tired

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post
    Granted the entire world expierence the warm waves of glitter and hate you for it. The have you hung drawn and quartered

I wish i wasnt so tired
    granted. you now no longer have tires under your car.

I wish I could get a doctor's appointment this week to get a prescription for my meds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted. You can get an appointment, but you're too busy with all the things that suddenly pile on top of you to do something about it.

I wish human beings would stay clean without needing to take baths / showers.