Granted. It turns out they made a mistake and they think you owe them more money and arrest you for tax evasion.

I wish I could party like a rock star.

Granted. You can party like a rock star, only you reek from poor personal hygiene and nobody can stand to be around you.

I wish the world would spin in the other direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Domiku View Post
    p.s. i want to see Sylvanas take a pounding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olianda View Post
    This could NEVER be taken the wrong way. ._.

Granted, but the magnetic fields get fucked up and cause all electronic devices and birds in the world to...Get fucked up...And planes start crashing everywhere and buildings just blow up. It's a wreck.

I wish I had a pair of Amare Stoudemire goggles instead of my current glasses.

Looks like:

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted, but the magnetic fields get fucked up and cause all electronic devices and birds in the world to...Get fucked up...And planes start crashing everywhere and buildings just blow up. It's a wreck.

I wish I had a pair of Amare Stoudemire goggles instead of my current glasses.

Looks like:
    Granted. However, you die from the tumor before they arrive, and the goggles are forwarded to Mynta.

I wish again to have a partner or two for Borderlands 2. NO MODS! Konfined8404 is my Steam handle. Lv 19 Mechnomancer or Lv 15 Siren. So lonely...
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Granted. You got a partner for borderlands 2. It's not a mod. It's my 17 year old female cousin who never played a video game before. Oh and you get banned on MMO-C for advertising.

I wish this brain tumor didn't murder me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted. You got a partner for borderlands 2. It's not a mod. It's my 17 year old female cousin who never played a video game before. Oh and you get banned on MMO-C for advertising.

I wish this brain tumor didn't murder me.
    Mods as in game modifications, super weapons, cheats, etc.; not as in community moderators.

Anywho, granted, your brain tumor has been cured. The brain damage, however, we could do nothing about. You're going to be stuck with that child-like demeanor. Now here are some letter blocks and coloring books for you to play with. No, those crayons do not go there, put those back.

I wish that no one attempts to wish for a reversal of the damage to Blue's brain. He's so adorable in this state.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    Wow, edit, I was on the wrong page!

Granted, no one tries to reverse Blue's brain damage and it escalates until he turns into a zombie and infects the world, causing all civilization to die.

I wish I had unlimited money to buy books, and unlimited space to store them, and plenty of leisure time to read them.
    Granted, you purchase every book in the world, including every copy made of said books. You read all your books with said leisure time and demand more. Book publishers end up cutting down every tree on earth to fulfill your needs. Little do you know, Mothra is angered by this and eats all of your books. Also, you anger the hippy community and they hang you ( not from a tree of course).

I wish I could time travel.

Granted, but you can only travel backwards, in intervals of 50,000.

I wish I could learn languages while asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    Granted, but, you can only use/understand those languages while sleeping, thus defeating the purpose of learning them at all.

I wish school was cancelled tomorrow.
    Even better- you've been kicked out.

I wish I had a large breed of dog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted. You are now 3 inches tall and are the proud owner of a flatulent Yorkshire Terrier.

I wish the renovations downstairs was complete already.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Granted, but now the upstairs is getting renovations.

I wish I was able to walk on walls.

The renovations are now complete.

You are presented with a bill 3 times what you expected. Unable to pay it, the construction crew is now replaced by the destruction crew.

Walk on walls? Muddy footprints everywhere! Now go clean the Empire State Building, you left the walls a mess!

I wish I had x-ray vision.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you die from the x-rays radiation,foolish boy!

I wish i could live in the cartoon Ed,Edd and Eddy. (During the summer time episodes not the shitty new autumn ones.)

Granted. Only they are now named Bo,Bob and Bobby and act like Bevis & Butthead

I wish I could write with my finger(not blood)
    Last edited by Mjumnito; 2013-02-07 at 05:45 PM. Reason: boss walked in while typing :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mjumnito View Post
    Granted. Only they are now named Bo,Bob and Bobby and act like Bevis & Butthead

I wish I could write with my finger(not blood)
    Granted, you find yourself with a tablet PC in your hand with the drawing app open, only to have its owner take it back.

I wish I could explore alternate universes.
    Stabby stab stab.
    Avatar courtesy of Kelly Aarons of woweh.com

Quote Originally Posted by jishdefish View Post
    Granted, you find yourself with a tablet PC in your hand with the drawing app open, only to have its owner take it back.

I wish I could explore alternate universes.
    Granted. The first, and last, place you visit is a dimension known to Starfleet as Fluidic Space. The locals are none to pleased with your sudden visit, btw.

I wish I had the money to build the world's largest no-kill animal shelter.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2013-02-07 at 07:55 PM.

wazup treky

Granted. Although you cant find anybody to build it for you because they die in a horrific accident within an hour of being on the job site.

I wish i was one of the Fluidic Space people from the post above.

Granted, but one of those "plebes" kills you for traumatizing them.

I wish I had an endless supply of bananas, honey, and cinnamon.

No. NMR is being used for the device that [organic] chemists use to determine the structure of organic molecules by counting the Hydrogen (or Carbon) molecules and charting graphs. Besides, I bet like 95% of the people who get MRI's don't even know what the acronym stands for. They probably won't know what NMR stood for either if we changed it to that.

But you already knew that, didn't you Mr. I Love To Read + I like science.

I wish I knew how to play the flute.

---------- Post added 2013-02-07 at 10:47 PM ----------

God damnit Mynta, you interrupted me refusing this kid his wish.

Granted, but a psychotic pedophile sews your mouth shut.

Uh, since Lobo didn't make a wish, reboot!

I wish I was a billionaire with an amazing social life.