Granted, but the Cookie Monster from McDonalds comes and molests you and takes your cookie and does some....weird stuff.

I wish I was an equalist.

Granted, but you get killed by raining cupcakes.

I wish I could type three thousand words a second.

Granted. You never find a keyboard or operating system that can keep up with you though so you are forced to give up electronics. (Because you're forced to type at that speed any time you type.)

I wish Mynta was better at corrupting wishes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted. I give him the super awesome power of great wish corrupting...but now you have aids.

I wish i was a little fishy on a dishy when the boat comes in.

Granted. Unfortunately as much as you want to get eaten; you're knocked to the ground in a brawl where you are trampled on and then thrown away.

I wish I was in a little town where I am a hero.
    Stabby stab stab.
    Avatar courtesy of Kelly Aarons of woweh.com

Granted, but Batman came eventually and took this town for him self.

I wish for some good sleep this night so school wont be a pain in the ass tomorrow!
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aronaz View Post
    Granted, but Batman came eventually and took this town for him self.

I wish for some good sleep this night so school wont be a pain in the ass tomorrow!
    granted. you get in such a deep and relaxing sleep that you relax all muscles, including your sphincter and bladder control muscles. you end up shitting and pissing all over your bed.

I wish every single country on earth, and their inhabitants, decided to work together to combat poverty, advance science, stop fighting among the same species and work on securing humanity's future.

Granted, our rapid advance in technology grabs the attention of some ultra-advanced alien race that comes and harvests us to make into snack bars.

I wish aliens didn't find us so tasty.

Granted. They find us to be excellent pieces of firewood. (Ouch.)

I wish my test tomorrow would be easy.

Granted. However the tests' answer key will be entirely wrong and the person grading it refuse to deviate from the key.

I wish this god awful cough would stop.

Granted, but now you sneeze three times a minute for the next ten years.

I wish I had a blueberry muffin.

Granted. It's from Dunkin Donuts. The guy behind the counter coughed on it while you weren't looking, though, and you got sick. Sick with HIV.

I wish this studying would end soon so I could catch some zzz's in time to take up 5:45 tomorrow.

granted but you slept for a week never woke up doctors didnt find a pulse and now you finally woke up being creamated alive and no one hears your death sceams.

i wish i didnt forget to pay my wow subscrition so now i need to wait til tommorw because i gotta go to the bank...
    Last edited by twinkleblur; 2013-02-11 at 07:37 AM.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Granted, but you grow to hate WoW because of a particularly traumatic experience you experience only because you were online right now.

I wish I was more motivated to do the things that mattered. Important stuff > random youtube videos. Get it right, brain!

Granted, but the important things were transformed into... youtube videos!!

I wish for some coffee, right now.
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but it was so hot you spilled it and it burned you really bad!

I wish it would stop raining

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,here are the beans,you gota make it yourself though.

I wish the rich people were poor and the poor people were rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    I wish the rich people were poor and the poor people were rich.
    Granted, but now Donald Trump hangs outside of your deluxe suite every day, incessantly begging you for spare change, and he smells terrible.

I wish for my guild to get the world first kill on Lei Shen.

Quote Originally Posted by beingmused View Post
    Granted, but now Donald Trump hangs outside of your deluxe suite every day, incessantly begging you for spare change, and he smells terrible.

I wish for my guild to get the world first kill on Lei Shen.
    Granted. Unfortunately one of your guildmates had a GM shirt and your entire guild is stripped of the prestige and temp-banned from the game.

I wish I could shapeshift to look like any animal or human on the planet while keeping my intellect.
    Stabby stab stab.
    Avatar courtesy of Kelly Aarons of woweh.com

Granted. Unfortunately, you got sat out due to confessing your intense love for 1940's musicals and made several people nervous around you-affecting performance.

I wish they find an effective way to test for marijuana impaired drivers so they can legalize it across the board.