Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Granted. However you are in prison. You sleep 23 hours a day now. You only get to sleep in you're tiny cell.

I wish I became a God
    granted. you are now the God of chronic back pain, and as such always have to walk hunched over with no way of getting rid of that awful pain in your back.

I wish to be the ultimate martial artist, capable of using any object I can lift as a weapon.

Granted, but you die in a fight to some guy who can lift his gun up a little quicker than you, which beats martial arts.

I wish I had a bagel. With cream cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted, but you die in a fight to some guy who can lift his gun up a little quicker than you, which beats martial arts.

I wish I had a bagel. With cream cheese.
    Granted, but it's also cursed to make you fight that guy who can lift his gun a little quicker than you.

I wish WoW could do maintenance faster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,due to your impatience nothing ever gets fixed in the 1minute time slot the fans wanted the maintenance to be in,WoW dies,you die,everything dies. Why couldnt you just wait

I wish i could forget why i forgot what i forgot when i was told not to forget what was forgotten on this forgetful day.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Granted,due to your impatience nothing ever gets fixed in the 1minute time slot the fans wanted the maintenance to be in,WoW dies,you die,everything dies. Why couldnt you just wait

I wish i could forget why i forgot what i forgot when i was told not to forget what was forgotten on this forgetful day.
    Granted, but everything you remember from now on will be as confusing as that sentence.

I wish my hearing was better.

Granted, you have an overdeveloped sense of hearing because you're blind.

I wish my gum's taste wouldn't die out after 10 seconds.

Deleted
    Granted, you have an overdeveloped sense of hearing because you're blind.

I wish my gum's taste wouldn't die out after 10 seconds.
    granted. every gum you ever put in your mouth gets an ever intensifying taste every second until it overwhelms your brain and puts you in a hybrid state of subconscious awareness of the gum's flavor, meaning every sensory perception you have with any of your senses will call back memories of that gum. Have fun.

I wish every single PC game in my gaming collection was added on my unbannable steam account, with games being retroactively made available on Steam, even if they're from a competing publisher, which means they get automatic updates, don't require a CD in the drive to play and are available everywhere, even if I have no connection to steam or the Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    granted. every gum you ever put in your mouth gets an ever intensifying taste every second until it overwhelms your brain and puts you in a hybrid state of subconscious awareness of the gum's flavor, meaning every sensory perception you have with any of your senses will call back memories of that gum. Have fun.

I wish every single PC game in my gaming collection was added on my unbannable steam account, with games being retroactively made available on Steam, even if they're from a competing publisher, which means they get automatic updates, don't require a CD in the drive to play and are available everywhere, even if I have no connection to steam or the Internet.
    Granted. And, as should be expected from me, you die before you're even able to utilize this wonderful new Steam. And your account is given to Blue, who immediately deactivates it just for shits and giggles. And your wife runs away. If no wife, your cat. If no cat, your dog. If no pet, your fucking mom dies. Now work with me here.

I wish more people knew about Attack The Block. Enjoy Blue.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holidae View Post
    Granted. And, as should be expected from me, you die before you're even able to utilize this wonderful new Steam. And your account is given to Blue, who immediately deactivates it just for shits and giggles. And your wife runs away. If no wife, your cat. If no cat, your dog. If no pet, your fucking mom dies. Now work with me here.

Tomorrow everybody will know about Attack The Block but it will be the worst movie EVER. (seriously is was retarded xD)

I wish i can reach 2200 in WoW 2v2 D:

granted however you get banned for cheating.

I wish I didn't have to eat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,you still need food but you cant eat any of it. You die long story short.

I wish i didnt see dead people,or dead fax machines.

Quote Originally Posted by Holidae
    KUKUKU I was going to corrupt it but I decided to be nice and give someone else a turn.movie sounded shitty from what Wikipedia said anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Granted,you still need food but you cant eat any of it. You die long story short.

I wish i didnt see dead people,or dead fax machines.
    Granted. You see writing on walls now all tormenting and degrading you from the dead people that you can no longer see. It's a little spooky.

I wish I knew MATLAB.

10+ Year Old Account
    KUKUKU I was going to corrupt it but I decided to be nice and give someone else a turn.movie sounded shitty from what Wikipedia said anyway.

Granted. You see writing on walls now all tormenting and degrading you from the dead people that you can no longer see. It's a little spooky.

I wish I knew MATLAB.
    Granted you now know MATLAB, however MATLAB v2 comes out and shares nothing in common with the original, and everyone else who knew MATLAB can use it but you.

I wish for a duck.

Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    Granted you now know MATLAB, however MATLAB v2 comes out and shares nothing in common with the original, and everyone else who knew MATLAB can use it but you.

I wish for a duck.
    Granted.

But it's the most ornery creature anyone is ever likely to meet. It never misses the chance to bite the shit out of you or crap all over your possessions. Or merely tear them apart. You suspect it might be carrying some weird, highly-infectious diseases as well. And at night that bastard just quacks as loud as it can and you never can get any sleep. It is an absolutely terrible duck that you never should have wished for and immediately regret your role in its creation.

I wish that people would corrupt wishes properly and not add some unrelated bullshit to the side of the wish. Is it too much to ask that the downside of the wish be a product of that which was wished for? I mean, I've seen random meteors from nowhere in corrupted wishes. That isn't a corrupted wish if meteors have nothing to do with the wish. The wish itself has to go bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    Granted.

But it's the most ornery creature anyone is ever likely to meet. It never misses the chance to bite the shit out of you or crap all over your possessions. Or merely tear them apart. You suspect it might be carrying some weird, highly-infectious diseases as well. And at night that bastard just quacks as loud as it can and you never can get any sleep. It is an absolutely terrible duck that you never should have wished for and immediately regret your role in its creation.

I wish that people would corrupt wishes properly and not add some unrelated bullshit to the side of the wish. Is it too much to ask that the downside of the wish be a product of that which was wished for? I mean, I've seen random meteors from nowhere in corrupted wishes. That isn't a corrupted wish if meteors have nothing to do with the wish. The wish itself has to go bad.
    Granted, then you are struck by lightning, while a loan shark shoots you, while an amoeba infects your brain, while a meteor hits and destories the sun sending plasma that wipes out the atmosphere of the earth.

I wish i could breath in any atmosphere, or lack thereof

Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    Granted, then you are struck by lightning, while a loan shark shoots you, while an amoeba infects your brain, while a meteor hits and destories the sun sending plasma that wipes out the atmosphere of the earth.

I wish i could breath in any atmosphere, or lack thereof
    Granted. But it turns out that breathing weird stuff is no substitute for the oxygen your body needs to survive. And toxic gases are still toxic whether or not you can breathe them. And anyhow any lack of atmosphere is likely to kill you anyhow by means of extreme temperatures and vacuum. The vacuum part doesn't contain enough oxygen for you to live on either, but you can still breath it. Just like you can breathe water! Of course your lungs aren't much good at filtering oxygen from that water... In other words this has been a complete useless wish.

But note that it has been granted accordingly with no frivolous additions. You got exactly what you asked for and nothing more.

I wish I was great at everything.

Granted. You're great at everything. Including being great at sucking at sports, being great at having a small d***, being great at being a loser, etc. EVERYTHING.

I wish it was now or never.

Deleted
    Granted. You're great at everything. Including being great at sucking at sports, being great at having a small d***, being great at being a loser, etc. EVERYTHING.

I wish it was now or never.
    granted. it's now. (think about it).

I wish you had to follow a basic computer instruction class before being allowed to use a computer if you were born before 1980 (i.e. grew up without one).

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but everyone has a bad teacher and becomes even more inept.

I wish I could shapeshift!

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,you shapeshift into Krakhed and become equally as boring.

I wish we could all help Krakhed out with his humour and pay for a new one for him,seriously bro its a game chill the fack out.