15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I wish I had a pet Dalek that would do my bidding.
    Granted, but he'd bid all your gold on useless items.

I wish that Game of Thrones would be back on TV, with awesome episodes that I can watch in good quality.

Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Granted, but he'd bid all your gold on useless items.

I wish that Game of Thrones would be back on TV, with awesome episodes that I can watch in good quality.
    Granted. But G R.R. Martin dies. This season will be the.... no, NO!! I can't do that, I won't; that's going too far. I'll just make you deaf and blind instead. Leave my Game Of Thrones alone!!

I wish that EA were given a far more competent CEO, now that Riccitiello has been properly vanquished.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2013-02-22 at 10:40 PM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but the new CEO is only competent at driving companies straight into the ground. EA decides to only make games for Kinect from here on out and they are all based on Star Wars Episode I.

I wish I could keep a pony in my back yard.

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Granted, but the new CEO is only competent at driving companies straight into the ground. EA decides to only make games for Kinect from here on out and they are all based on Star Wars Episode I.

I wish I could keep a pony in my back yard.
    Granted.

I wish Bioware had been able to escape from EA BEFORE Letmesleep's corruption of my wish.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holidae View Post
    Granted.

I wish Bioware had been able to escape from EA BEFORE Letmesleep's corruption of my wish.
    granted, however, they're taken up by Activision Blizzard and forced to create a first person action RPG based on the CoD universe.

I wish Steve jobs didn't die of cancer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted. Steve Jobs is still alive and kicking. His insatiable lust for money and power compels him to create something that will give him even more control: the first Decepticon. All hail Megatron.

I wish there would be some change in the game industry where game developers could demand full price for a game again so I don't have to feel like a dick when I choose to buy used and don't feel cheated and unappreciated when I choose to buy new.

Quote Originally Posted by Holidae View Post
    [IMG] snip [/IMG]
    Lol oh god, the way you corrupted mine is waaaay worse than what I did to you.

Granted. Steve Jobs is still alive and kicking. His insatiable lust for money and power compels him to create something that will give him even more control: the first Decepticon. All hail Megatron.

I wish there would be some change in the game industry where game developers could demand full price for a game again so I don't have to feel like a dick when I choose to buy used and don't feel cheated and unappreciated when I choose to buy new.
    Granted. Gamestop, Steam, Ebay, Craigslist, and even Amazon are all barred from the sale of games at a discount price. Unfortunately, the game developers, galvanized by this new change, continue microtransactions and day 1 dlc unabated. Quality increases, as you wish, but only by about 1.85%. The rest of the revenue goes directly into the pockets of Bobby Kotick. Consumers, angered, stop buying games altogether; causing the video game crash of 2013: the sequel. It lasts for 40 years. They also burn your house down.

But unsurprisingly, they leave the pony untouched.

I wish that Joss Whedon reboots Firefly with all the original cast.

Lol oh god, the way you corrupted mine is waaaay worse than what I did to you.
    Be careful what you wish for. You wanted a pony, you got it. Muha mwuhahahahaha
    Last edited by King Shark; 2013-02-23 at 01:41 AM.

Granted, but they all die in a plane crash, that just so happens to have hit you and your house. Also, the plane is an experimental one with a nuclear reactor that wipes out your entire town/city with it.

I wish I had infinite moneys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Granted, but they all die in a plane crash, that just so happens to have hit you and your house. Also, the plane is an experimental one with a nuclear reactor that wipes out your entire town/city with it.

I wish I had infinite moneys.
    Granted. The weight of infinite pennies is so vast however, it creates a supermassive blackhole that swallows the whole universe, thus causing a new big bang and a new universe to spawn in which at some point in time, you wish for infinite moneys. Granted. The weight of infinite pennies is so vast however, it creates a supermassive blackhole that swallows the whole universe, thus causing a new big bang and a new universe to spawn in which at some point in time, you wish for infinite moneys. Granted. The weight of infinite pennies is so vast however, it . . .

I wish the Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug would come out sooner than December 2013.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I wish the Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug would come out sooner than December 2013.
    Granted. It comes out November 29th...

Are there 30 or 31 days in November? *pause*

Granted. It comes out November 30th, 2013. And also the production and movie is terrible since it was so rushed. Oh and while you're in the movies seeing it, someone sits in the chair right next to you. P.S. That person wears XXXL.

I wish LA Lakers would make the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I wish LA Lakers would make the playoffs.
    You bastard.

Granted, but because they're so talented, once they reach the playoffs, they sweep every team they play. LeBron is so ineffective, that people yet again question his effort, and he leaves the Heat. ...to join...the Kings. Yeah.

I wish when I had a food craving that I could eat what I craved, when I wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    Granted, but, you quickly balloon up to 1000 pounds, and have to be lifted out of your house with a crane whenever you try and leave.
    Does that mean I'm going to be on Jerry Springer, and he'll try to save my life? If so, sign me up!

I wish I knew all the currently known things about physics and calculus.
    Granted. You now know how to operate google.com.

I wish I would remain in perfect health, and lived a long (80-100 y/o), happy life.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    I wish I knew all the currently known things about physics and calculus.
    I pretty much know a LOT about that since I've taken 6 Calculus' and like 8 Physics classes. Just ask me.

And you're too young, kid. You don't even know about NMR machines, expand your base knowledge to other sciences.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I wish I would remain in perfect health, and lived a long (80-100 y/o), happy life.
    Granted. But people are jealous of your health and every week you're taken to a science lab to see why your cells remain healthy even at old age, and also you're alone because of the jealousy thing. No wife or kids or friends. But you're happy because that lab pays you quite well.

I wish my Spring Break will be worthwhile.

I pretty much know a LOT about that since I've taken 6 Calculus' and like 8 Physics classes. Just ask me.

And you're too young, kid. You don't even know about NMR machines, expand your base knowledge to other sciences.

Granted. But people are jealous of your health and every week you're taken to a science lab to see why your cells remain healthy even at old age, and also you're alone because of the jealousy thing. No wife or kids or friends. But you're happy because that lab pays you quite well.

I wish my Spring Break will be worthwhile.
    Granted. Whilst on spring break, Iran attains nuclear capability and launch one at Israel. Unfortunately, it misses the mark entirely; heading, you guessed it, straight for New York. But at least you met a nice new lady friend that you like. So, not a total loss.

I wish winter would end. Enough with the cold already.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2013-02-23 at 06:12 PM.

Granted, the global temperature is now stuck at 68 degrees Fahrenheit year round, causing stuff to melt, flooding the world. You get eaten alive by a school of shrimp, while swimming in the radioactive ruins of New York, and the rest of civilization continues on, living on man made islands.

I wish I could take control of people and make them do anything I wanted.

Granted, but you have to go through a...Uhm. 126 hours worth of philosophy lecture on the topic of free will before you get to use your power. And you can only control one person at a time, and only for one minute at a time. And it has a 24 hour cooldown.

I wish my internet was faster.

Deleted
    Granted, but you have to go through a...Uhm. 126 hours worth of philosophy lecture on the topic of free will before you get to use your power. And you can only control one person at a time, and only for one minute at a time. And it has a 24 hour cooldown.

I wish my internet was faster.
    granted. your internet now is loaded into your browser instantly. however, it takes the browser a minute per inch to render the page. oh, and your gaming speed is unaffected.

I wish I was magically transported to a time in the future when humanity is starting to colonize the galaxy. because of the magic, I cannot die, be injured or locked up in that time and can choose to teleport to my own universe and back whenever I want, with retention of knowledge and any items I take with me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post

I wish I was magically transported to a time in the future when humanity is starting to colonize the galaxy. because of the magic, I cannot die, be injured or locked up in that time and can choose to teleport to my own universe and back whenever I want, with retention of knowledge and any items I take with me.
    Granted, you can come to the future all you want and stay alive, but the Covenant have located all the Halo rings and intend to use them. Master Chief is not a part of this timeline. When the Covenant inevitably blow up the entire universe, all you can do in the future is drift around in space with a bunch of floating debris.

I wish I had a maid. Or a spiffy butler, either will do.

Granted, but the maid is a 300 pound, 92 year old woman from Ethiopia who speaks no English at all and constantly tries to throw herself on you. While naked.

I wish I was wealthy enough to travel the world, doing whatever I want, without ever having to work again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,you become a gold bar,your now worth millions,you travel around alot,u never work again,but you get to choose the destinations when your relocated to a different safe.

I wish i wasnt wanted in 4 alternate universes for murder,piracy and slapping jesus in the face with a wet fish.