Granted. You finish your waffle. However, it had too much syrup and now you have dry mouth and have unquenchable thirst for a week.

P.S. Unquenchable thirst is a sign of diabetes.

I wish I had an infinite box of these gloves for lab work.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted. You finish your waffle. However, it had too much syrup and now you have dry mouth and have unquenchable thirst for a week.

P.S. Unquenchable thirst is a sign of diabetes.

I wish I had an infinite box of these gloves for lab work.
    Granted. Except the box only seems to be infinite. It turns out the nightly cleaning crew had been ordered to sort trash, rinse the used gloves, and then put them back in the box.

I wish that those standing behind gun lobbiest would realize that a ban on "assualt weapons" (non existent term btw, as its originally just some senator/governor's absurd political agenda to get votes) would ultimately lead to a militaristic state, were the voice of the average citizen is gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I can create amazing music (all genres) that everyone would love till my death and be remembered on.
    Howay the lads!

Quote Originally Posted by GeordieMagpie View Post
    I wish I can create amazing music (all genres) that everyone would love till my death and be remembered on.
    Granted. Everyone loves your music so much that they forget to do anything else when they listen to it (eating, sleeping, and in extreme cases, breathing), causing it to be banned from most 1st-world countries. You and your music are remembered for causing the deaths of millions when someone operating a nuclear plant decided to put on some random music from the internet.

I wish that those standing behind gun lobbiest would realize that a ban on "assualt weapons" (non existent term btw, as its originally just some senator/governor's absurd political agenda to get votes) would ultimately lead to a militaristic state, were the voice of the average citizen is gone.
    Granted, unfortunately they don't mind the voice of the average citizen being gone, as long as they're still getting the citizen's money.

I wish I could instantly download just what I needed to study into my head instead of studying.
    Last edited by jishdefish; 2013-02-26 at 08:05 PM.
    Stabby stab stab.
    Avatar courtesy of Kelly Aarons of woweh.com

Wtf you guys skipped Ichy. Geordie you have to corrupt the wish above you, next time.

I'll corrupt your wish when I get home Ichy, don't feel bad.

Wtf you guys skipped Ichy. Geordie you have to corrupt the wish above you, next time.

I'll corrupt your wish when I get home Ichy, don't feel bad.
    I can stop crying now, thank you!

Sith's blood, I gotta do everything around here... You missed one Blue; get back on the ball!
    Quote Originally Posted by jishdefish View Post
    Granted. Everyone loves your music so much that they forget to do anything else when they listen to it (eating, sleeping, and in extreme cases, breathing), causing it to be banned from most 1st-world countries. You and your music are remembered for causing the deaths of millions when someone operating a nuclear plant decided to put on some random music from the internet.

Granted, unfortunately they don't mind the voice of the average citizen being gone, as long as they're still getting the citizen's money.

I wish I could instantly download just what I needed to study into my head instead of studying.
    Granted. Unfortunately for you, in order to do so, you have to jack directly into the computer. The Matrix has you. And Morpheus is too busy dealing with his daughter filming gang bangs in his living room to assist you.

I wish I could get a fucking range weapon to drop on my Hunter. Remember the last time I wished this? Yeah, still waiting.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Granted, but Blizzard shuts down WoW two seconds after you win the roll.

I wish I wasn't going to turn into a giant squid tomorrow.

Granted. You will become a squid right now.

I wish I could have saved that girl (Carley) in The Walking Dead video game. She was my favorite character, and my romantic interest, but no...no matter what you do, she's dead. Damn you, Lilly!

Quote Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
    Granted. The European Union gets mad at the United States actions and goes into war with them. US wins of course. Because they bombed them. With their new weapons...But China comes to collect the debt we owe them and the United States gives them European land instead of money payment. And the Chinese lived happily ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I wish I could have saved that girl (Carley) in The Walking Dead video game. She was my favorite character, and my romantic interest, but no...no matter what you do, she's dead. Damn you, Lilly!
    Wait. Are you saving the girl with the gun, or the redneck bitch with the Dad with the heart condition. Or that retard kid's Mom? I remember when you had to choose between the gun girl and that other guy in the drug store. I was like. "LOL this fat fuck guy is dead." Didn't take me more than a second to choose.

Granted, but that girl in the motel room who offs herself takes the gun and ends up killing you guys instead of herself. (I honestly didn't trust that bitch anyway.)

Wait. Are you saving the girl with the gun, or the redneck bitch with the Dad with the heart condition. Or that retard kid's Mom? I remember when you had to choose between the gun girl and that other guy in the drug store. I was like. "LOL this fat fuck guy is dead." Didn't take me more than a second to choose.

Granted, but that girl in the motel room who offs herself takes the gun and ends up killing you guys instead of herself. (I honestly didn't trust that bitch anyway.)
    I am talking about Carley, the reporter. The one that calls Lilly (the woman with the dick father) out on her bullshit and gets she (Carley) shot in the face during Chapter 3. I totally let Lilly stay behind and get eaten. Fuck you, Lilly. Fuck you. Carley and Clementine are the only two characters I care about at this point (I'm currently in Chapter 4, and just met that one woman, can't remember her name).

Since Blue never made a wish, I can't corrupt it.

I wish for delicious food, that I could eat right now. That wouldn't make me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I am talking about Carley, the reporter. The one that calls Lilly (the woman with the dick father) out on her bullshit and gets she (Carley) shot in the face during Chapter 3. I totally let Lilly stay behind and get eaten. Fuck you, Lilly. Fuck you. Carley and Clementine are the only two characters I care about at this point (I'm currently in Chapter 4, and just met that one woman, can't remember her name).

Since Blue never made a wish, I can't corrupt it.

I wish for delicious food, that I could eat right now. That wouldn't make me sick.
    Granted, it won't make you sick. It just fouls your breath so bad that it makes everyone else around you sick. So sick, that they die; and come back. Congratulations, you are the catalyst for the zombie apocalypse. I also drop a police station on your head. The new HQ for the survivors.

I wish Blue would make a wish. So that someone (preferably me) can corrupt it in a manner that involves dropping a building on his head.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Holidae View Post
    Granted, it won't make you sick. It just fouls your breath so bad that it makes everyone else around you sick. So sick, that they die; and come back. Congratulations, you are the catalyst for the zombie apocalypse. I also drop a police station on your head. The new HQ for the survivors.

I wish Blue would make a wish. So that someone (preferably me) can corrupt it in a manner that involves dropping a building on his head.
    granted, but his wish is to drop a building on your head. but it back fires and now you both are dead.

I wish I had the power to reach through the internet and slap idiots when I read a post from them. regardless of where I find it, IE a screen cap on 9gag, upload on facebook, text posts on forms like mmo-champ and others.

granted, but his wish is to drop a building on your head. but it back fires and now you both are dead.

I wish I had the power to reach through the internet and slap idiots when I read a post from them. regardless of where I find it, IE a screen cap on 9gag, upload on facebook, text posts on forms like mmo-champ and others.
    Granted.

You hit a female though. The cops bust in you're door to arrest you. You try running away and they use stun gun.

I wish I had the power to move the ocean with my mind

Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Granted.

You hit a female though. The cops bust in you're door to arrest you. You try running away and they use stun gun.

I wish I had the power to move the ocean with my mind
    granted, though you end up fighting the pull of the moon. The ensuing tug of war ends all land based life on the planet.

I wish I was able to master all languages: written, spoken, ancient, and computer.

granted, though you end up fighting the pull of the moon. The ensuing tug of war ends all land based life on the planet.

I wish I was able to master all languages: written, spoken, ancient, and computer.
    Granted. You know every language but you become deaf shortly after so you can no longer hear it. And forced to write everything down which depresses you.

I was I had powers of superman

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Granted. You know every language but you become deaf shortly after so you can no longer hear it. And forced to write everything down which depresses you.

I was I had powers of superman
    Granted. The only other person of your species (so you can procreate) is your cousin.

I wish I were a legit (no doping!) world class athlete.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyos View Post
    Granted. The only other person of your species (so you can procreate) is your cousin.

I wish I were a legit (no doping!) world class athlete.
    Granted. But you'll always only get second place, never first place no matter how hard you train.

I wish for a straight back.

Granted, your spine is straight and you have perfect posture. But even with your posture, you're 5' 1". Or if you live in England you're 1.51 meters tall.

I wish my Doctor didn't tell me I was almost 6 feet tall when I was 17 during a checkup. I'm 20 now and I'm fucking 5' 10" I checked. I fucking believed that bitch.

Deleted
    Granted, your spine is straight and you have perfect posture. But even with your posture, you're 5' 1". Or if you live in England you're 1.51 meters tall.

I wish my Doctor didn't tell me I was almost 6 feet tall when I was 17 during a checkup. I'm 20 now and I'm fucking 5' 10" I checked. I fucking believed that bitch.
    err, isn't 5'10" only 2" below 6 feet? that could be called almost 6 feet tall.

but regardless, Granted. your Doctor told you have have cancer. In the ass. you needed to visit a proctologist, who has his hand up your ass for 45 minutes before deciding it's benign and nothing to worry about. however, he was wrong, it wasn't benign and you end up with a colonostomy. for the rest of your life, you get to shit out of your stomach, in a bag.

I wish I had the most amazing luck in the world. but really, the most amazing luck. like if someone gave me a potion with concentrated essence of Gladstone Gander, then taught me how to do p-math, after which the Lady (of luck) from Discworld chose me as her avatar.