Granted. You are literally a fly, and the coach, out of rage, kicks a soccer ball and you can't dodge it. And you get squished.

I wish Taurenburger never finds out which moderators are female.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but because he doesn't know he just decides to hit on everyone.

I wish I could have a dog I didn't have to train.

Granted, but the rich find a loophole and don't pay a cent because of it.

I wish I could write better. It's been far too long since I've sat down and written something "substantial".

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted. But you can only write in an obscure language that no one but you can understand.

I wish I was immune to fire.

Granted, you and fire are now one. However, anyone who touches you, will incinerate in front of you.

I wish I had a Chipotle in my town.
    Last edited by Avada Kedavra; 2013-03-03 at 07:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted! However the flying spaghetti monster sees it and murders all your family and leaves you forever alone with poisoned food from a Chipotle-Grill.

I wish a better football player.
    Howay the lads!

Granted, but you tear your ACL in practice and never fully recover and you're limping for the rest of your life.

I wish Knicks beat Miami Heat in this game right now, and break their 13 game win streak.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted, but you tear your ACL in practice and never fully recover and you're limping for the rest of your life.

I wish Knicks beat Miami Heat in this game right now, and break their 13 game win streak.
    The Knicks win, but they cheated thus Miami Heat got the win anyway.

I wish AZ (team from the Dutch Eredivisie, football) would relegate.

Granted, but now they relegate so hard, everyone else does.

I wish I knew what I wanted to wish for so that I could make a wish to grant somebody else a wish.

Granted. You know what to wish for. It was to let me make another wish.

I wish I didn't have to shave so often.

I wish I didn't have to shave so often.
    You and me both. Granted, but your fingernails, toenails, and hair grow exponentially faster, to the point where you must clean / clip / haircut more than once per day.

I wish for inspiration. Take that as you will.

Granted. You have the inspiration to actually go to your classes, to do all your homework, and you actually have good ideas and enthusiasm for writing. You're really inspired for your academics. However, you lack the will to do anything else. You go to school, come home, and do homework. Besides eating and sleeping, that's all you do. You have zero social life, and don't even go on the internet or watch T.V. (Somehow you manage doing school projects without the internet.) Oh and, you don't ever marry anyone and you get a decent job after school but it doesn't pay too well and has no benefits. Just enough to let you survive.

I wish I had the power of determining which scratch off tickets would be winners. (So I could only choose winning tickets to buy.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but every time you find a winning ticket the wind carries it straight into the open window of an office building. All your tickets get mistaken for common desk trash and end up in the garbage.

I wish my friends were more active people.

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    I wish I had a Chipotle in my town.
    Yeah you do. Chipotle is amazing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    I wish I spoke Spanish, Russian, English, German, Swedish, Arabic, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and French.
    Granted, but everyone else now forgets how to speak those languages and all can now only speak Fries and/or Finnish.

I wish PSV Eindhoven won't win the Dutch championship football.

Granted, but now no sports exist in the world at all, and everyone who likes them implodes.

I wish the MPAA was sentenced for war crimes.

Motion Pictures of America...Association?

Granted. But they had offered you a $10 million contract for standing in the background for 2 seconds to one of their movies. Since they're in jail the government has your money now, and you're going to jail too for being one of their lead actors.

I wish Mynta was a first class magician in Las Vegas.

Deleted
    Motion Pictures of America...Association?

Granted. But they had offered you a $10 million contract for standing in the background for 2 seconds to one of their movies. Since they're in jail the government has your money now, and you're going to jail too for being one of their lead actors.

I wish Mynta was a first class magician in Las Vegas.
    granted. his tricks involve making other people's money disappear. however, due to a bug in his moral code, he only chooses your money to disappear, even if you're not in vegas.

i wish I actually had time and money to play all those good games that release in march. Tomb Raider, SC2, Bioshock infinite, Stick of Truth,... so many games, so little time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    i wish I actually had time and money to play all those good games that release in march. Tomb Raider, SC2, Bioshock infinite, Stick of Truth,... so many games, so little time.
    Granted, but any pc/console you touch breaks, so you can't play after all.

I wish for a bigger TV.

Granted. The TV is 70 stories tall...but still only shows a picture size as if it was a 19 inch TV.

I wish I didn't have to do laundry, and that it was magically done for me.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted. The TV is 70 stories tall...but still only shows a picture size as if it was a 19 inch TV.

I wish I didn't have to do laundry, and that it was magically done for me.
    granted.. but the magic forgot that one red sock in with your clothes and now all your clothes are PINK!!!

i wish for more beer while i wait for 5.2!!!