Granted, they're just ugly and one lives in your bathroom mirror.

I wish Iced had a fear of mirrors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but because of this he has no fashion sense and ends up spending each day dressing himself in the most obnoxious, loud color clothes and becomes the laughing stock at his job.

I wish the Poo monsters would trap Wayne25uk in a corner and show just how much they love him.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted he's now trapped and they show him their meaning of love

I wish BearGod where a real bear

Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Granted but because of this he has no fashion sense and ends up spending each day dressing himself in the most obnoxious, loud color clothes and becomes the laughing stock at his job.

I wish the Poo monsters would trap Wayne25uk in a corner and show just how much they love him.
    Granted, the Great Mighty Poo and his minions trap Wayne25uk smothering him to death then they come for you in hopes to fill the void left by the now dead Wayne25uk.

Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted he's now trapped and they show him their meaning of love

I wish BearGod where a real bear
    Granted, Rawr I'm a bear! And you look tasty! Nom nom nom I eat your face!

I wish mmo would tell me when someone posts something as I tried to post something so I don't scramble to edit multiple times >_>
    Last edited by BearGod-Siel; 2013-04-23 at 07:18 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BearGod-Siel View Post
    Granted, the Great Mighty Poo and his minions trap Wayne25uk smothering him to death then they come for you in hopes to fill the void left by the now dead Wayne25uk.

Granted, Rawr I'm a bear! And you look tasty! Nom nom nom I eat your face!

I wish mmo would tell me when someone posts something as I tried to post something so I don't scramble to edit multiple times >_>
    Granted, every time someone posts anything on MMO-Champion a large fog horn appears in your room and announces it to you.

I wish my headphones would work properly.

Granted, but they only play the vuvuzela sound. Continuously. Forever.

I wish my professors had better office hours availability.

I never use my professor's office hours lol.

Granted but their offices are in REALLY inconvenient places on campus. The office hours are great, they're open 24/7 (somehow, even during your classtime while they're teaching), but you have to walk like up ten flights of stairs to get there and the building is WAYYYYYY out of the way.

i wish Akshak had really thick eyelashes, so thick that it blocks his view sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I never use my professor's office hours lol.
    Yeah, I dunno what it is about me...I mean, it feels like I couldn't care less when it's on their time, but when it's mine? I'm all ambitious and what-not. It's/I'm dumb.

i wish Akshak had really thick eyelashes, so thick that it blocks his view sometimes.
    Granted. He'll look beautiful, as per Patrick.

I wish Blueobelisk would enroll in my classes and major.

Granted, but he constantly bullies you, and gets kicked out of school for doing drugs while sitting on a teachers head. Somehow.

I wish I wasn't sick.

Granted, you aren't sick anymore however you develop an immunity to anything and everything which leads you into a false sense of security leading you to believe you can be a daredevil only to die on your first attempt.

I wish I could control reality.

Granted, but you can control only what you perceive as reality, not what is actual reality.

I wish I would find my significant other (and, you know, we love each other, etc).

Granted, but it turns out she has a terminal disease and will die in four years. And she doesn't want you to remarry when she dies.

I wish Iced stuck with one avatar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but it's an avatar of you wearing a pink tutu, pink feather boa and an "I <3 Justin Bieber" t-shirt.

I wish for a stein of Guinness Black Lager that never is empty.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but its a stein that is only 1 cm big,and it never runs out.

I wish outland quests werent so hard to find!

Granted, but the experience required to level has been increased by 900%.

I wish Blueobelisk would change his avatar and signature.

I don't really care about my signature but how would you know it's me on other websites if I didn't keep the same avatar? Like that time you saw me on Elitist Jerks.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I don't really care about my signature but how would you know it's me on other websites if I didn't keep the same avatar? Like that time you saw me on Elitist Jerks.
    I don't think there's that many Blueobelisks out there with your personality and there certainly aren't that many Knicks fans... Okay, there are, but I wanted to poke fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I wish Blueobelisk would change his avatar and signature.
    Granted, but you are now permanently shown in his avatar dry-humping a sofa pillow while wearing a tiara that reads "Princess" on it.

I wish Iced would learn how to play the guitar in his avatar and make Blue dance like a spider monkey.

[/SIZE]

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,but after hes done dancing he bites iced and gives him rabies,iced then continues to bash blues brains in with his guitar.

I wish blue and iced would play this game properly and stop acting like little school girls with pig tails.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    I wish blue and iced would play this game properly and stop acting like little school girls with pig tails.

Granted, but we get so enthralled by the game that we don't allow anyone else to participate.

I wish Wayne25uk's avatar would be the .gif I posted above.