Granted, but he gets banned for being over the 50 MB limit or whatever.

I wish Blood Fox was the lead in the MMO-C school production of Peter Pan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but it bombs so miserably that Blood Fox commits suicide with a blunt spork and ends up bleeding all over you.

I wish Juan Valdez and his trusty Donkey would be granted knighthood for their discovery of Folgers coffee.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Uhhhh. Granted, but he dies protecting the Queen from...the invading army. And some European stuff. Or whatever.....

I wish I had a US Open visor/hat.

---------- Post added 2013-04-25 at 05:38 PM ----------

US Open is Tennis for your non-sport people lol.

Granted. You get to wear this

hat. Because of it, you get hit on by literally everyone there.

I wish I owned a hat that was from the Squidbillies show.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I wish I owned a hat that was from the Squidbillies show.
    Granted, but it's invisible to everyone but yourself.

I wish Blizzard would increase the gold cap on realm transfers.

Granted, but they raise the cost of server/faction transferring to $50 each.

Someone else make a wish, quick.

I wish I had a castle to live in.

10+ Year Old Account
    This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    I wish I had a castle to live in.
    Granted, but the castle is haunted, infested by spiders, and creaks with every step you take.

I wish I had a pet dragon that /wouldn't/ eat me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,you now get a taste for dragon flesh and eat him instead.

I wish i had the time to make my avatar into the gif its supposed to be,i failed horribly first time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you scare the real life Terry Crews so bad he hunts you down and goes all "Old Spice" on you and rips your arms off then proceeds to beat you with them.

I wish I had a beer and some cheese pretzels to snack on while watching Wayne25uk's Terry Crews beatdown.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Granted, but they upset your stomach and make you have to use the bathroom badly and you have to leave and se a public restroom and its awkward.

I wish Wayne25uk was upper echelon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but he's so far upper echelon you're now the lowest caste possible - meaning pond scum, the gum on the bottom of my shoe and that dog terd in the backyard are all your equals now.

I wish my Droid3 would just go ahead and blow up since it works at about the same level as a stoner on the couch on 4/20.

[/SIZE]

Granted it blew up in a certain city in Massachusetts recently. You're now either in jail, or have eight bullets in your chest. Your choice.

I wish I wasn't a fool enough to come this far, just to give it up.

Deleted
    Granted! you are now less foolish and you will never give on whatever you don't want to do.

i wish i could get my icecold beer in the fridge without walking to it

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofsie View Post
    Granted, but the castle is haunted, infested by spiders, and creaks with every step you take.

I wish I had a pet dragon that /wouldn't/ eat me.
    So it's exactly like any house that's 80+ years old? Nothing new there for me, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted! you are now less foolish and you will never give on whatever you don't want to do.

i wish i could get my icecold beer in the fridge without walking to it
    Granted, you can teleport the beer right to you, but it causes a little explosion of radiation that takes a year off your life span every time you do it.

Lol, oops. Forgot to make a wish. I blame being sick.

I wish I wasn't so forgetful.
    Last edited by ghostkitteh; 2013-04-26 at 04:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you remember what you did last night under the influence and come to find out that an entire family of midgets is now homeless, you have a One Direction tattoo on your left ass cheek, you were videotaped dry-humping a park bench and declared publicly that Gigli was the "BEST MOVIE EVVAAHHH".

I wish Mother Nature would take her ADHD medicine already.

[/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, now mother nature has taken her ADHD medicine but it turns out it was wrong medicine all sorts of weird stuff happens.

I wish i could teleport beer to me without causing a small radiation explosion that will take a year of my life everytime i do it

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but instead you have a large radiation explosion go off that doesn't take a year off your life but rather 2 fingers/digits per beer - drink up!

I wish the Cliff Notes on Women wasn't made up of 20 1000pg volumes.

[/SIZE]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Granted but instead you have a large radiation explosion go off that doesn't take a year off your life but rather 2 fingers/digits per beer - drink up!

I wish the Cliff Notes on Women wasn't made up of 20 1000pg volumes.
    granted. the cliff notes are now 2 stone tablets each the size of the Burj dubai.

I wish I wasn't seriously considering my first cousin (or anyone from my close and extended family for that matter) because I'm frustrated about my virginity still being there at 23. it's legal, but it's just pure squick.

Deleted
    Granted,
    You now go out at the weekend get royally shitfaced, pick up a fuck buddy for the evening and loose your virginity. However you forgot protection, your now a parent, have several STI's some of which are uncatalogued by science and are incurable. (seriously stop worrying about it, it will happen when it happens)

I wish for a Sausage, egg and bacon barmcake, with American mustard, Fried onions and a large beer.

*** looks to the left of me, Oh look what I have! ****