10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you fail to remember the Earth blew up in 4267 thus teleporting all of us including yourself to a black, cold void.

I wish I'd have thought to bring a jacket to Mynta's Abyss Party.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Granted, but Mynta's party doesn't serve food and he doesn't buy anything to eat, so it's a fucking bust.

I wish I could win a contest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you win the "Act and dance as gay as Justin Bieber and Clay Aiken's Love Child" contest - congratulations!

I wish Blue would quit begging for a guild to recruit him.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Oh shit I forgot about that thread LOL. I'm not really looking anymore, I don't have time to play and level a character. Someone would have to level and maintain the acc for me.

I don't usually corrupt wishes about myself but you seem lonely and it's pretty dead at this hour (I'm in school early killing some time before I have to do lab work and go to classes).

Granted, I stop begging for guilds to recruit me and instead stay alone without a guild. But I start a movement of solo players so blizzard accomodates to me and my group by making solo raids, and all other guilds fall apart.

I wish I could grant miracles.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was actually referring to your signature - hell I'd never even seen the aforementioned thread.

Granted but you grant the miracle of Lindsey Lohan getting sober and acting more - flooding us with her horrible movies again and again.

I wish kids these days were beaten just like I was back when I was a kid.

[/SIZE]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrooge McDuck View Post
    it doesn't have anything to do with the terms and conditions. 90% of PC and console games currently released have checks built in that prevent them from completely installing and being played before the proper release date. on the release date, you install the final part of the game and you're good to go. every copy of the game abides by this, and although you can preload games bought on Steam, those still can't be played before release, even if you change your system clock and use a proxy (and if you somehow get it to work, that's grounds for termination of your steam account). Rockstar likely uses a similar concept. and if you buy a steam game in a B&M store, you can't install it at all before the release date. back when Skyrim came out, I had to wait to install the game for 3 days because I bought it 3 days in advance, but couldn't install it through steam. console games also have that check built in, so even if you play it on console, you still can't play before the release date. the most you could possibly hope for is to get a review copy, and you need a special reviewer console to use that.

but enough about the release states of games. I'll post this post and then corrupt the last wish made.[COLOR="red"]
    Or i could just go to his office and play the released version? Anywhos you don't have a clue what your talking about clearly so il move on to Iced,so the fact that i linked you a profile of him still says i made it up,i made up being the brother of a total random guy from a random games company?

If i was such a liar then why didnt i pick somebody famous or a company like blizzard or some shit. Jealous people always sit in denial its funny.

---------- Post added 2013-05-03 at 02:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    I was actually referring to your signature - hell I'd never even seen the aforementioned thread.

Granted but you grant the miracle of Lindsey Lohan getting sober and acting more - flooding us with her horrible movies again and again.

I wish kids these days were beaten just like I was back when I was a kid.
    Granted,now every kid gets beaten but for every bruise they sustain you get it also,and the pain,for being a little shit when you was a kid.

I wish for a jealous person to post a reply.

I'm pretty fucking jealous. And I'm not gonna disregard what you said, I'm not sure of the truth but I won't brush it off as false, it could be true. I'll have to reread your post, I did a driveby the first time since I was in class lol.

I was kind of having fun seeing Scrooge teach me about the gaming industry and stuff.

I wish I finally found myself.

---------- Post added 2013-05-03 at 09:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    why didnt i pick somebody famous or a company like blizzard or some shit
    "famous...company like blizzard"

Blizzard is chump changed compared to the greatness that is Rockstar lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but what you find is the gayest thing to come out of New York since Tom Cruise.

I wish Jessica Alba and Jessica Biel would finally do their own version of the girl-girl scene in Black Swan.

[/SIZE]

-snip-
    Someone's awfully defensive about this.

If i was such a liar then why didnt i pick somebody famous or a company like blizzard or some shit. Jealous people always sit in denial its funny.
    Rockstar isn't famous? Interesting. Who said I'm jealous? After all, my father owns 12% of the Lakers.

Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    I wish Jessica Alba and Jessica Biel would finally do their own version of the girl-girl scene in Black Swan.
    Granted, but you can only watch it with your mother and full family watching alongside you, resulting in super-awkwardness.

I wish people weren't so defensive.

Deleted
    Granted, everyone is now something else that i can't come up with atm...

I wish i wasen't so drunk when i granted Iced wish

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I wish people weren't so defensive.
    Granted, everyone else if offensive and society stops being full of sensitive little babies and everyone now takes risks which in turn leads to stupid people killing themselves doing dangerous things and making natural selection be at it's full potential

Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted, everyone is now something else that i can't come up with atm...

I wish i wasen't so drunk when i granted Iced wish
    Granted, you weren't that drunk but still drunk enough to proclaim your love for him and you finally come out of the closet for Iced only to get into his dad's good will just to be at the Lakers' games. Iced eventually finds out and breaks up with you leading you into depression and on a meth spree until you end up getting stabbed for trying to steal from a nearby dealer.

Someone wish for me, I'm tired.

Wish for BearGod-Siel:

I wish for humans to always think bears are adorable and non-threatening (thus becoming trivial to eat).

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Wish for BearGod-Siel:

I wish for humans to always think bears are adorable and non-threatening (thus becoming trivial to eat).
    Granted. Unfortunately, wolves are also affected by this wish. And rather than cuddle, they choose to make bears a staple part of their diet. Lo'gash is lookin awful hungry.

I wish this thread hadn't suddenly become about who's getting free video games and Pau Gasol hand jobs.

Just have some candy and stop messing with the bloody program.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2013-05-04 at 03:18 AM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Granted. The thread is now about this video.

I wish I could be in any movie I wanted to and be able to safely leave them when I wanted to.

Deleted
    Granted but that safety will stop working if you leave the filming area and before you know it the wolves swarm you and tear you to pieces

I wish i those bloody mimics in Dark Souls wouldn't get me everytime in Anor Londo

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted they now get you in the shower and bedroom and at school.

I wish i wished the ultimate wish to end all wishes.

Deleted
    Granted they now get you in the shower and bedroom and at school.

I wish i wished the ultimate wish to end all wishes.
    granted. you wished yourself out of existence, so you ended all your wishes.

I wish I had the money to buy myself into a 13/13 hc ToT run on my server. something like a run from Envy...

Granted. You pay them with real life currency.$$ As a result, Blizzard is like "fuck this guy" and bans your account.

Do you have a good guild Scrooge?

I wish I could fix any watch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    2/12 normal 10 man guild. Don't raid with them though, I prefer to be free in what I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted. You pay them with real life currency.$$ As a result, Blizzard is like "fuck this guy" and bans your account.

I wish I could fix any watch.
    Granted, but you somehow become so allergic to watches, being within 5 miles of one causes your skin to turn blue and become more itchy than anything you've ever experiences. Plus, watches become super fashionable, and 99.9% of the population wears one.

I wish I lived in a palace.