Didn't we already give you a castle?

No. No palace. You have the same castle but it gets renamed "Mynta Manor." And there's still a serial killer fox in it and it's still creepy and haunted and old. And you live on a waterfront so you pay MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD taxes son. You don't even wanna know what the closing costs will be getting the city to rename and say it's okay for your change from a castle to a palace. It's gonna be a headache.

I wish Mynta kept his old avatar and signature.

Granted, but since I don't know any male Mynta's, I can't tell them for you.

I wish I had a delicious apple that isn't poisoned.

Granted, but it belongs to Ryuk, the shinigami.

I wish I was a shinigami.

Granted, but you're Ryuks little brother, and since I stole Ryuks apple, you're somehow bound to me and must do whatever I tell you.

I wish I was immune to food poisoning.

Are you actually female Mynta?

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I wish I was a shinigami.
    Granted but you fall in love with me and write some murderer rapist's name in your notebook to save me and you die.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    I wish I was immune to food poisoning.
    Granted, but you have to use the bathroom after each and every meal for at least 15 mins each because your stomach is sensitive (but you won't get any health issues even if you ate a stapler).

I wish I had a Q tip.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Are you actually female Mynta?

Granted, but you have to use the bathroom after each and every meal for at least 15 mins each because your stomach is sensitive (but you won't get any health issues even if you ate a stapler).

I wish I had a Q tip.
    Yes.

Granted, but it's broken, and already used. Plus it's on fire.

I wish I didn't have a sensitive stomach.

Granted. Your stomach is made of iron so you can eat whatever you want but some of your favorite foods have a chemical reaction with your new stomach that it causes the iron to liquefy and destroy your insides.

I wish I had money to do stuff with.

Deleted
    Granted but before you can spend a single nickle you get drugged, robbed and left to rot in a ditch.

I wish my guinea pigs (the freaking rodents, NOT the usual term in experimentation) were smart.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    Granted but before you can spend a single nickle you get drugged, robbed and left to rot in a ditch.

I wish my guinea pigs (the freaking rodents, NOT the usual term in experimentation) were smart.
    granted. they are smart. now, I could go with the usual "they're so smart they enslave mankind" corruption, but i'm not. they're just slightly smarter now than the average guinea pig. they are also now 10 times as big as the usual guinea pig and built like a dog. and they want to make sweet love to you by the firepit. how could you deny that?

I wish Blueobelisks biggest living being that wasn't a human and lived in his house (including insects) grew to the size of a horse and got an intense desire to mate with him.

Deleted
    Granted, they now mate with Blueobelisk and just as you where to go over to his place for some gaming you hear him scream...in agony, suddenly you get the urge to join him which you do...

I wish i had BearGod under my command and could train him to get me beer without ruining the beer or me in any way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted, they now mate with Blueobelisk and just as you where to go over to his place for some gaming you hear him scream...in agony, suddenly you get the urge to join him which you do...

I wish i had BearGod under my command and could train him to get me beer without ruining the beer or me in any way.
    granted. did you know that Beargod's piss is the best beer in the world? he'll gladly share it with you.

I wish every single person on the road, no matter the mode of transportation, perfectly obeys the traffic regulations as stated in the law.

Granted, but the laws get changes so the speed limit is 20 mp/h. Everyone, including you, follows that completely.

I wish I was perfectly tanned 24/7.

Granted. However in order to stay this perfectly tanned all the time you need to pay the expensive upkeep on a weekly basis that eventually runs you dry.

I wish chat roulette would stop pairing me with guy's playing with their manhood and only pair me with people with some sense of humor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you get a guy playing with his buddy's manhood who's super ticklish and is laughing the entire time. Enjoy!

I wish BearGod's avatar would turn itself into a nice cozy rug for my living room.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Granted, but since he was killed to get it, the ghost haunts you for all eternity.

I wish I was the smartest person in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted now you know what ugly people do....more frequently than you know. And the mere thought of lathering themselves up with Crisco, putting a mumu on and dancing to One Direction causes you to go insane and kill yourself.

I wish Mynta would stop recruiting a mint army since it takes away from the Thin Mint cookie stash.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, Myntas army is now put down and shes now on the run.

I wish i had 1 dollar right now

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but the IRS deems it as taxable income and leaves you with a whopping total of 10 cents after they take what is theirs.

I wish I could win the costume and beard contest this weekend when I run the Warrior Dash.
    (dying my beard red and wearing a kilt - honest truth)

[/SIZE]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Granted but the IRS deems it as taxable income and leaves you with a whopping total of 10 cents after they take what is theirs.

I wish I could win the costume and beard contest this weekend when I run the Warrior Dash.
    (dying my beard red and wearing a kilt - honest truth)
    granted. you're a highly likely candidate for victory in the contest. however, Simon "Honeydew" Lane from the Yogscast joins in and he's cosplaying his minecraft dwarf character. he wins and even gets you disqualified for making a mockery of him.

I wish I was the ultimate gamer, who can beat anyone at any game, be it a sport, a video game, a board game, a city search game or a wargame; and who can turn that into a way to outsmart anyone, even death, just by treating everything as a game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but since you outsmart and beat Death you now have to take over his job of killing people - starting with your own dog, mother and girlfriend.

I wish Scrooge would enter a no-holds barred cage fight with Daffy Duck and Howard The Duck.

[/SIZE]