10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you're the first one he goes after and not only is he hungry (after all he still is part bear) but it's mating season for bears and with the internal part of a cyborg you're in for one LONG period of bear sex. Hope you stocked up on KY!

I wish I had left the planet long before Bearborg showed up.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted you left the planet long before Bearborg Siel shows up but you get caught in a slipspace rupture made by Bearborgs ship so now you are on the planet Bearborg came from half dead.

I wish i had joined Akshak when he fled earth from Bearborg

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but I just ate Mexican food before we left and it's an awfully long trip through space even at slipspace speeds and the ship's ventilation system just broke down.

I wish Bearborg could witness the Benny-Hill hilarity that would ensue on said trip.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted but since that slipspace rupture sent us faster and you where about to die on the planet Bearborg got 'enhanced' on i don't need to worry about the smell, you need to worry about highly advanced race that is over-sensitive to smell that you used farted to death about.

I wish i knew what to do on the planet now that Akshak farted an entire race to death

Granted, you find some strange machine with a shiny blue button. You press it, and now you're back on Earth while I got teleported to the planet you were just on.

I wish I could figure out all this technology. Silly aliens, not making stuff easy for humans...

Deleted
    Dammit, why do i have to teleport back of all things!

Granted, since you don't know how to use the tech over there you find an manual conveniently laying around with every alien word translated to English so know you implant yourself with cybernetic implants granting you speed,strength and telekinetic powers beyond your control and everytime you try to use them you cause i minor explosion the size of small country.

I wish i knew what to do with these control mods used for the implants on the planet i just where on.

Granted, that button Mynta pushed instantly gave you all the knowledge of the alien tech right before you were teleported and you managed to take something with you. While you are tinkering with it trying to adjust it for Earth my bearborg sensors go off informing me some of the tech is now on Earth and I rush to your location. By the time you finish getting the device repaired I appear behind you and eat your face off while adding this device to my arsenal.

I wish I could fit in one of NASA's shuttles so I could use it to gain even more devices on the planet I was "reborn" in.

Deleted
    Granted, you know have the knowledge to make a device that can instantly teleport you or another being to the planet you where reborn on and now Mynta and legless and almost-dying Akshak is running for their life (well not akshak since he's crawling).

I wish i could get a new face again and teleport to a new planet with even more advanced aliens that would share their tech with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted, you know have the knowledge to make a device that can instantly teleport you or another being to the planet you where reborn on and now Mynta and legless and almost-dying Akshak is running for their life (well not akshak since he's crawling).

I wish i could get a new face again and teleport to a new planet with even more advanced aliens that would share their tech with me.
    Granted, you can choose any of these faces and now you live in a planet with advanced aliens that developed a disease and now they wanna share it with you.

I wish I had my own title here in MMO-Champion (and not this Mechagnome).

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait Binkamus, how the hell did I lose my legs?? Were my farts that rank??

Granted but you are now known as Thyranne, Plunderer of Justin Bieber's Underwear Drawer. Congratulations!

I wish Binkamus Prime wasn't such a radio hog during the slipspace travel.

[/SIZE]

Deleted
    Oh, it seems as i didn't write that you lost your legs ah well

Granted, the past me is now friendlier during the slipspace travel and you won't lose your legs during the crash this time they will only be broken instead

I wish i could go back in time and destroy the planet BearGod became BearBorg when he was about to enhanced on and salvage some nice tech while at it aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but the "male enhancement" technology you score has a glitch in it and instead of extensions you get retractions. Suffer that for my legs!

I wish this damned slipspace travel would drop us on a planet full of Playboy Bunnies on laundry day.

[/SIZE]

Granted, after several second on the planet of Playboy Bunnies, we get teleported off the planet by their defense system, and land on a planet full of Playgirl models instead.

I wish I had a parasol.

Deleted
    Granted, you know have a parasol to use if the sun is to much but you can't miss the scary and creepy Akshak running around shouting 'Im in heaven' all the time, on the other hand you seem to notice that he's running around even tho his legs should be broken, now why is that?

I wish i knew why Akshak could run and where I am

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you find out the Six Million Dollar Man Foundation took pity on me and since they have the money and technology to rebuild me, they did. You, on the other topic, find out you're forever trapped in a Babies-R-Us store with crib music blaring over the PA system.

I don't wish money grew on trees but rather Guinness beer did.

[/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, now everyone is drunk and happy since they can just take a beer from nearest tree.

I wish the next person to corrupt this wish would explode.

10+ Year Old Account
    How is that corrupted Bink? That sounds like heaven to me - drunk, happy, loose women? Jackpot!

Granted but when I explode all my blood, fluids and organs splatter all over you which unbeknownst to you were laced with traces of C4 and other explosives causing you to explode just by breathing. Clean up on aisles 1-10!

I wish I came back to life long enough to laugh at the mess Binkamus caused on his mother's rug.

[/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, you come back to life as a deformed pile of human remains with enough consiousness to laugh but you forgot what you should laugh at and now you have to live the rest of your life as a blob of human remains.

I wish i was reanimated edo-tensei style.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you get a deity that is having an off day and has no clue what edo-tensei style is and just says to hell with it, bringing you back looking like the bastard offspring of Justin Bieber, the Jonas Brothers and Bam Margera.

I wish the next person to corrupt this wish would all of a sudden find themselves madly in love with a door post, ice cube tray and a spatula.

[/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, im now madly in love with your door post, Ice cube tray and whatever a spatula is they sure are lovlely but i don't get any love back from them.

I wish Akshak would be even more in love with random stuff than I am.