10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but now Majad is posting those lewd pictures you sent him in every other forum and doing so with the blessing of each section's moderators - just to amuse themselves. You've now become cannon fodder for the "Funny Pictures" thread in the Fun Stuff forum.

I wish I would've remembered to pick up hookers and beer last night.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Granted, but the hookers were dead and the beer was warm and had holes in the can. You get arrested for the murders.

I wish I had the best job in the world.

Deleted
    Granted, You are not CEO of the world bank but the pressure of the job gets to you so much you kill yourself

I wish i could talk about fight club

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutland View Post
    I wish i could talk about fight club
    Granted, but you spoke about it before you wished you could, so you still get your teeth kicked in.

I wish I could control what I dream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but you get this ability on the night you dream about attending a Furries Convention where the people are actually attractive. Using your new found ability you change them to overweight, rather large men who want to do nothing but dry hump anyone not in a furry costume - namely you.

I wish the dead hookers and empty beer cans would clean themselves up.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, a mysterious janitor comes from nowhere and cleans it up but you still have to go jail for the murders but something goes wrong during transport and you are stuck in an endless time-loop where the prison guard beats you with his baton and you have to see and feel this everytime

I wish I could stand outside the time-loop with popcorn and laugh at Akshak

10+ Year Old Account
    ^^^ I actually can its called "Lucid Dreaming" and i do it regular nights its well fun,its like a video game that i never paid for

Granted your outside the loop,by a fraction of a second resulting in you getting the baton in the face all the time.

I wish the baton would get inserted into Binkys anus but one of those with the new side handles.

Deleted
    Hey, i have tried that Lucid dreaming thing and even tho i only tried a couple of times it still feel kinda odd

Granted, but the baton misses me due to my awesome reaction and hits Akshak again...dammit Wayne why do you have to do this to poor Akshak

I wish BearGod with some superhero tights would fly down from the sky and roar away the time-loop and beat Wayne and lock him in an eternal prison.

Deleted
    Granted. he's locked in that prison with Akshak, and they both get beaten in all the wrong places every 15 minutes.

I wish blueobelisk returned so I could continue abusing him with my wishes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,hes here in spirit,coz hes dead. HA!

I wish i didnt laugh at funerals.

Deleted
    You'll not laugh at funerals, you'll fart.

I wish for more wishes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but by wishing for more wishes your head becomes overloaded with all the possibilities and subsequently explodes covering Wayne with your grey matter.

I wish the time loop would break cause I hate being this close to Binkamus during our beatings cause he cries too loud.

[/SIZE]

Deleted
    Granted, the time loop breaks but binkamus does the opposite and now laughs excessivly

I wish i had a pet giraffe that i could ride around also it lives forever

Granted, you have a giraffe that you ride around on while I follow you around as a hungry bear to take a bite of the giraffe which makes him drop you and I end up eating you.

I wish I had a root beer float to wash Rutland down.

Granted, but it's super poisoned.

I wish I had something that's extremely rare.

10+ Year Old Account
    Second star to the right, and straight on till morning
    Granted. Its Ebola.

I wish that I could bestow viruses on more people.

Granted, but you now have to eat 10x the normal amount of food to stay alive, and have no metabolism.

I wish I had something to do.

Deleted
    Granted, you have an entire back catalog of video games and films to watch.

However, you have no ears to hear with, and no eyes to see with.

I wish for special needs individuals to be treated the same as everyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Second star to the right, and straight on till morning
    Granted. But we treat everyone like shit, so nothing really changes.

I wish that wasn't an accurate depiction of humanity.

Granted, we're now extremely nice to each other. So nice, in fact, people will do literally anything for each other. As such, people are sacrificing themselves to make human bridges just so people can avoid puddles, etc.

I wish I was immune to all forms of poison, including radiation.