Granted, you now have the "lead belly" perk but with 100% resistances. However you are now more susceptible to being sick which leads you to living in a nuclear power plant and isolating yourself so you end up being all alone.

I wish I could do more in a day so the effects of what I did would occur faster.

Deleted
    Granted, you can now do alot more than a lazy bear would do on a day and that is destroying the lives of Akshak, Wayne and all the other ppl except for me because im awesome

I wish I could build a Stargate and travel to an awesome world like they do in the Stargate series, possible befriending the Wraiths so I now have an army that is extremly hard to kill

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but due to an error in the making of the star gate it only takes you to one universe.....BIEBERTOPIA! and the gate breaks and cant ever be repaired once you stepped through it.

I wish for binky to be stuck in beibertopia forever!

Deleted
    Aw man that's overkill Biebertopia I'd rather shoot myself than being stuck there.

Granted, but due to your meddling and trying to outperform me in Stargate building you built your own but with a slightly different use as it teleport the user and the ppl the user wanted to teleport to a planet with 100times the gravity on earth.

I wish with my Stargate building skills i built a new Stargate and fled the hellhole called Biebertopia

Granted, but you're now stuck in the Hello Kitty universe.

I wish I had a complete immunity to disease to go along with my immunity to poison.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Granted, but you're now stuck in the Hello Kitty universe.

I wish I had a complete immunity to disease to go along with my immunity to poison.
    granted, but you're now extremely magnetic and pull every object in a 100 mile radius towards you at the speed of sound. You also break any magnetic and/or optical storage because of that.

I wish Wayne got stuck in the only thing worse than Biebertopia... Justin Bieber's body!

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but luckily i was making dinner with a very sharp knife before i got teleported,so i hacked my way out of his body,your welcome universe!

I wish for my hero party for killing the beiber was held on a bio-dome on mars!

Deleted
    Granted, your party is held in a bio-dome on Mars but during your party the vile, disgusting and corrupted soul of Bieber finds it's way into your body and tries to take control of your body...

I wish zombie movies would be more logical and try to explain how the hell a bite can kill,reanimate and make a human super strong in 5-10minutes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Granted, your party is held in a bio-dome on Mars but during your party the vile, disgusting and corrupted soul of Bieber finds it's way into your body and tries to take control of your body...

I wish zombie movies would be more logical and try to explain how the hell a bite can kill,reanimate and make a human super strong in 5-10minutes
    granted retroactively. Every zombie movie so far has had a retcon explaining the concept. short explanation: dubstep magic. Long explanation: dubstep gives corpses superpowers.

I wish I was a bit more open in my thinking when my cousin asked me a rhetorical question about if I wanted to sleep with her, instead of just brushing it away with "you're not my type".

Granted, but you decided to sleep together. What? You shared a bed. There's nothing wrong with that.

I wish my skin was stronger than diamond, so that me being magnetic due to my immunity to poison and disease.

granted, but you encounter medical problems and are permanently unable to speak. you can write though!

i wish i could live on a sunny private beach right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Second star to the right, and straight on till morning
    Granted. There is no government, so political parties wither away and die. A benevolent Beaver overlord takes control, and demands only that dams be built in his honor. Unfortunately, the Rio Grande is heavily damned and a massive wave crashes through Houston and the rest of Texas. The benevolent beaver overlord then allows Greece to move in, and they come with all their crazy parties and take over.

I wish I could type as fast as I could think and develop sentences.

Granted. You now think and develop sentences as slow as you type.
    I wish for a mint condition original Stretch Armstrong in the box.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kcsaenz View Post
    Granted. You now think and develop sentences as slow as you type.
    I wish for a mint condition original Stretch Armstrong in the box.
    Granted, But somehow the inside of the box has become dusty forcing you to open it to view it !

I wish i got less mouth ulcers : |

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,you now get less mouth ulcers,but they appear in your anus now!

I wish i knew why Brennan wanted to sleep with his cousin,isnt that technically incest?

Deleted
    Granted, you know now why and you are suprised that it wasn't sexually in any way and you went in depression because it didn't turn out as you had hoped and lock yourself in your closet

I wish i had a neverending donut machine that supplied top quality donuts to everyone who wanted one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but the flavor settings break when a mouse crawls into the machine thus making the cream filled donuts - mouse filled donuts. Bon appetite!

I wish the head IT guy here at work would just retire so we can have a "Screw You Novell!!" Party and install Microsoft server stuff.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Granted but the flavor settings break when a mouse crawls into the machine thus making the cream filled donuts - mouse filled donuts. Bon appetite!

I wish the head IT guy here at work would just retire so we can have a "Screw You Novell!!" Party and install Microsoft server stuff.
    GRANTED
    but your new head IT guy installs Microsoft server 2000

I wish i had a good looking girl friend who likes video games!

Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    GRANTED
    but your new head IT guy installs Microsoft server 2000

I wish i had a good looking girl friend who likes video games!
    Granted but you are now gay

i wish i got paid more

Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    Granted but you are now gay

i wish i got paid more
    Granted but your now paid in monoply cash

I wish i was a Elf