Granted, but it turns out, they both look surprisingly good in maid outfits, and then seduce you into becoming one too.

I wish I could remember the name of the movie I'm trying to think of the name of.

Granted. It's that one movie. With that one guy, with the face.

I wish people would make wishes about me. I feel so left out.

Granted.

I wish Iced was taken in as a test subject for that drug they gave to Captain America to make him strong, except instead of making him strong it makes him EVEN MORE of a dork. Like 100x how scrawny and nerdy CA was before his steroids.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I was gonna corrupt some extra wishes but I'm on iPad, I'll do it later,

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    I wish Beargod would be Akshaks slave and in turn Akshak being Blueobelisks slave for a day.
    Granted. In the chain hierarchy, Beargod becomes my slave, and I just have two slaves instead of having one. My first order for these two slaves are to go get jobs that net them 6 digit salaries and give me the money. They do this for the rest of their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Temperance Brennan View Post
    I wish Blue became this week's slave and dressed up in an adult Ahsoka Tano costume, complete with the right gender.
    Granted. (Holy shit I google imaged that name and I swear I scanned through and couldn't find one actual picture, it was all perverted fan art.) I dress up and I'm the slave for the week and I also have the gender and look like the chick.

Uhhhhm. I take my lightsaber (I think I get one, she has one in all these pictures) and cut nzall's hand off. It was nzall's...uhhh...""good"" hand, so it's an aweful shame that Mynta (who got transformed into that ugly fat slug guy) takes me as his slave and I'm forced to do all sorts of stuff and nzall can't do anything.

My former wish stands.

I wish Iced was taken in as a test subject for that drug they gave to Captain America to make him strong, except instead of making him strong it makes him EVEN MORE of a dork. Like 100x how scrawny and nerdy CA was before his steroids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted.
    Granted, But as a result, because he is now a SUPER!!!!!! Dork, with you dressed and looking like Ahsoka Tano(man even kids shows have fanservice these days), he falls madly in love with you, and you cannot stop him from wooing you, and the next day you two are married, and have twins on the way.

I wish Lucas still had the rights to StarWars

Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    Granted, But as a result, because he is now a SUPER!!!!!! Dork, with you dressed and looking like Ahsoka Tano(man even kids shows have fanservice these days), he falls madly in love with you, and you cannot stop him from wooing you, and the next day you two are married, and have twins on the way.

I wish Lucas still had the rights to StarWars
    Granted, but Lucas now has amnesia and only recreates the same movies he had made in the past. Then sells the rights back to Disney.

I wish I could be like superman.

Granted, you make no money in your day job and anytime you see a rock you pass out.

I wish Ridesdel helped me with this 15 minute presentation tomorrow. (Oh God).

Granted, but it's so terrible, you get lynched.

I wish the transmission in our SUV didn't go out today. So much for moving soon...

Granted. But now your A/C doesn't work.

I wish I could get this financial aid stuff sorted out at university.

Granted, your expenses are all covered, but you fail out of class (or are late and get lowered marks like certain people we know) and they expel you from your school and no other school will accept you. So you work at an ordinary job since you have no degree.

And by ordinary, I mean you get to work part time cashiering the drive through at White Castle.

I wish Zhimii gave me free White Castle samples. And they're totally clean and not poisoned.

Granted, however there are mini bombs in them that wll go off in 30 minutes.... better pass that food fast!

I wish that there were no such things as children. people are born at the ripe age of 21.

Granted, but because of this, everyone is born at 21, and age in reverse (21 --> 20 --> 19 ... --> 0) and die. Thanks, Blood fox.

I wish I had an iced army of my very own, that would obey my every command.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted, but because of this, everyone is born at 21, and age in reverse (21 --> 20 --> 19 ... --> 0) and die. Thanks, Blood fox.

Granted, but they all are age 10...and get sick very easily, and are fat...and you promised them all Burger King, and they want it NOW!

I wish I could remember everything

Deleted
    Granted, you remember everything you hear, see and dream but it makes you use to much of your brain to remember stuff so whenever you sleep your brain keeps resetting everyday so you can remember new stuff the day after.

I wish I could turn other ppl into lego pieces

I actually like Ridesdel's corruption lol but...Granted, you have your very own Iced Army. This "army" is a collection of cockroaches that you can command to enter people's house and scare them at random times.

However, you send them all into my house one day, since you decided you hate me so much, but I buy mad Raid and hire some pest control and we murder your army. My house is so bug bombed that it's unsuitable to live in, but your army is dead. And I make millions off real estate somehow.

I wish I could remember everything
    Granted. You remember everything, but your personality becomes such that you only focus on the negative aspects of things, so the things you place importance on are bad memories.

I wish I could turn other ppl into lego pieces
    Granted, but Lego sues you for stealing their intellectual property.

Or uhhh. I actually don't like that corruption lol.

Granted, you have the "Lego touch" (instead of the Midas touch). Everything you touch turns into a lego statue. Sounds cool at first but then you realize you can't eat food, or fuck girls since they'd break, or play video games or go on the internet, etc, etc. On the bright side, you can go to New York and transform all the huge skyscrapers into lego buildings and knock them down like you were Godzilla or something (they're the same size but they're just fragile).

I wish I was the General Manager of a sports team and was unfireable and made some baller ass choices.

I actually like Ridesdel's corruption lol but...Granted, you have your very own Iced Army. This "army" is a collection of cockroaches that you can command to enter people's house and scare them at random times.

However, you send them all into my house one day, since you decided you hate me so much, but I buy mad Raid and hire some pest control and we murder your army. My house is so bug bombed that it's unsuitable to live in, but your army is dead. And I make millions off real estate somehow.

Granted. You remember everything, but your personality becomes such that you only focus on the negative aspects of things, so the things you place importance on are bad memories.

Granted, but Lego sues you for stealing their intellectual property.

Or uhhh. I actually don't like that corruption lol.

Granted, you have the "Lego touch" (instead of the Midas touch). Everything you touch turns into a lego statue. Sounds cool at first but then you realize you can't eat food, or fuck girls since they'd break, or play video games or go on the internet, etc, etc. On the bright side, you can go to New York and transform all the huge skyscrapers into lego buildings and knock them down like you were Godzilla or something (they're the same size but they're just fragile).

I wish I was the General Manager of a sports team and was unfireable and made some baller ass choices.
    Granted. You are now the General Manager of The Boston Red Sox.

I wish I had a USB cord for my damn portable Blu-Ray.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Granted. You make "baller ass choices"...for other teams. You trade away Carmello for Chauncey Billups, Amare for OkaforOden, and some other "baller" decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I wish I had a USB cord for my damn portable Blu-Ray.
    Granted. You have a USB Cord, but there's no way to connect it to the Blu-Ray player.

I wish I was financially secure, through legal means.
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2013-08-01 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Was thinking of Oden, not Okafor.

Deleted
    Granted, you are financially secure and have lots of money but due to bad investments and gambling you lose all your money.

I wish I had a pony

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, you are financially secure and have lots of money but due to bad investments and gambling you lose all your money.

I wish I had a pony
    Granted, But it is now illegal to own any animals without a license. Your house gets raided and you are arrested, but due to a clerical error you never get your day in court. And your cell mate is 6'6 500lbs, named bubba, and FLAMBOYANTLY gay.

I wish I never made that clerical error that sent Binkamus directly to jail, where he did not pass go, and did not collect $200

I wish I was financially secure, through legal means.
    Granted, you have a bunch of "clean" money that started out as dirty until you laundered it. But you're still a two bit drug dealer.

I think it's time I give a little lesson on what laundering is, since most people here probably don't know the concept.
    -Iced is a drug dealer, makes illegal money.
    -Iced has some sort of business.
    -Iced puts his drug money in as part of his business's profits, his drug money gets taxed.
    -Iced has clean money.

I wish I never made that clerical error that sent Binkamus directly to jail, where he did not pass go, and did not collect $200
    Granted. Binkamus Prime goes bankrupt from landing on other people's property and keeps getting in more and more debt. Oh, did I mention?

And I make millions off real estate somehow.
    I set things up a few posts ago. I'm the one who's collecting all this money off Mr. Prime. So I get rich, Binkamus Prime gets poor. And Ridesdel is one of my secretaries who made this error (and wish) for me to collect my money. Ridesdel is not paid well.

I wish I could do a raindance and make rain go away.

Deleted
    Granted, you have a bunch of "clean" money that started out as dirty until you laundered it. But you're still a two bit drug dealer.

I think it's time I give a little lesson on what laundering is, since most people here probably don't know the concept.
    -Iced is a drug dealer, makes illegal money.
    -Iced has some sort of business.
    -Iced puts his drug money in as part of his business's profits, his drug money gets taxed.
    -Iced has clean money.

Granted. Binkamus Prime goes bankrupt from landing on other people's property and keeps getting in more and more debt. Oh, did I mention?

I set things up a few posts ago. I'm the one who's collecting all this money off Mr. Prime. So I get rich, Binkamus Prime gets poor. And Ridesdel is one of my secretaries who made this error (and wish) for me to collect my money. Ridesdel is not paid well.

I wish I could do a raindance and make rain go away.
    granted. the rain is replaced by a hailstorm with hail the size of red cheek turtles. and it's extremely localized, as in: only on your house.

I wish my room is cleared of any animal smaller than a cat and stays that way. I.e. all musquitos, all spiders, all tiny flies,...