Granted, but you have to carry it in your book bag and no amount of money in the world can fix your poor posture and hunched back now.

I wish Wayne would give me something cool from GTA5. I tried to buy an in game website but all the domain names were taken.

Granted. He has sent you a .jpg of the physical box of GTA5. Nothing else. Pretty cool!

I wish I had a personal snuggler.

Granted, you have a snuggler, but he puts drugs in whatever you eat. And then he snuggles with your girlfriend.

Yeah. You have a girlfriend now. And she's hot. But she only loves you because you have the snuggler. Despite that you keep her around because, you know, she's hot.

I wish I had a bulletproof penthouse with an awesome security system and private elevator.

Deleted
    Granted, you have your own smuggler but you realize that the things he smuggled to you are your own stuff

I wish the Moon had a big creepy smiley face on it and everytime someone looks at it they hear it speak back and say 'there, there everything will be okey' with a malicious voice.

Granted but the world ends in three days.

I wish all foods were healthy for you and you could eat as much as you want.
    Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

Granted but there's a shortage of beverages so you really can't eat too much or you'll suffer of thirst.

I wish I could make and sell the best meth in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted you can make and sell it,but nobody wants to buy it,so your screwed.

I wish Blue woulda asked for something cool to do with GTA V sooner as i woulda have sent him this merchandise.

(Thats my brothers hand not mine,im not married ladies boosh!)

Granted, but it turns out that the merchandise was laced with super deadly stuff, so Blue dies and you go to jail for it.

I wish all games were released on the PC, including ones originally released as handhelds, and were amazing ports.

Granted but any PC you use will immediately crash no matter what if you try to play one.

I wish I had the money to travel around the world.
    Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

Wayne. When I saw that, I had like that dead serious stare for like 30 seconds in art class. My teacher was like ""Obelisk" put your phone away" and I wasn't even listening."

:O...................

I WANT IT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daboogyman View Post
    Granted but any PC you use will immediately crash no matter what if you try to play one.

Granted you have the monies to travel,but you get severe depression and just want to stay in your house and play computer games with your cash.

I wish i knew how bad Blue wanted that keychain toy so i could torture him with it for a few weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    I wish all games were released on the PC, including ones originally released as handhelds, and were amazing ports.
    Granted, all games are released for PC. They all work amazingly well, too. However, the developers decide to put less content in the PC versions since they hate PC for some reason and you only get around 20% of relevant content.

Quote Originally Posted by Daboogyman View Post
    Granted, you travel around the world.

I was gonna corrupt this by saying you'd be in a wheelchair which severely limits you but that sounds mean, I don't think I could do that to anyone lol.

Granted you travel around the world and you have the money to support yourself. However, the reason you travel around the world is because you're on the run from cops and you can never stay in a single country for more than ten days. You spend the rest of your life travelling with no permanent home, or family or friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    I wish i knew how bad Blue wanted that keychain toy so i could torture him with it for a few weeks!
    I want it really bad. Omg. That's the first fucking Heist. And I can take it around and show off all the time since it's a keychain. Not like my view finder that I'm a freak for just randomly having out.

Especially since GTA Online launches today ogm.

I wish I had that fucking keychain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted you can have it,but ill keep it with me for safety.

I wish i could see the tears that blueobelisk is shedding right now.

Granted, you see my tears, and they're enough to drown the world. Everyone dies.

I wish I was part of a secret criminal organization. A cool one. Super professional.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted, you see my tears, and they're enough to drown the world. Everyone dies.

I wish I was part of a secret criminal organization. A cool one. Super professional.
    granted. you are now a member of the Turkish Pet Extermination Society, who is held in high regard by a big fraction of the Turks. They are professional hitmen who specialize in brutally abusing and then murdering pets who are loved by their owners.

I wish BlueObelisk would get assigned to the First and Second dog of the USA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but due to a mistranslation he was assigned Sarah Jessica Parker and Janet Street Porter because they are just.....just hideous...

I wish i knew why it always rained on me,is it because i lied when i was 17?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Granted but due to a mistranslation he was assigned Sarah Jessica Parker and Janet Street Porter because they are just.....just hideous...

I wish i knew why it always rained on me,is it because i lied when i was 17?
    granted. you now know. the realization of the horrible, heinous crimes you commited, makes you sick to your stomach, and ever time it rains from now on, you will remember that fateful day with archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria, in June 1914. Don't you, Gavrilo?

I wish Wayne25uk would get back to me on that question about GTAV I PM'd him. of course, I know the answer already, since GFWL is discontinued, but i'm wondering if there might be other DRM involved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted Wayne25uk thought he replied again but due to his excessive bans cant keep up.

I wish i already PM'd him and didnt have to go check again.

No idea wtf Wayne is talking about but it's been a while so.

Granted, the monster survives.

I wish we all had more free time.

Granted, but the only thing available for us to do is watch Derrick Rose and the Bulls beat the Knicks.

I wish the college I attend was within 5 minutes of walking distance (of my house). I'm tired of commuting an hour, one way, every day.