Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted, but the only thing available for us to do is watch Derrick Rose and the Bulls beat the Knicks.

I wish the college I attend was within 5 minutes of walking distance (of my house). I'm tired of commuting an hour, one way, every day.
    granted. it's 5 minutes of walking up a 30% incline. you then need to stand in a 55 minute queue which checks every student for anything which could be conceivably used as a weapon. On the way home, you need to take a 2 hour detour because the 30% incline is full of bullies.

Honest wish: I wish noone on this forum and noone I know personally have been lured by Sweetie (check the headlines if you're wondering what i'm talking about).

Doesn't show up on Google for me. I can't corrupt this wish properly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Doesn't show up on Google for me. I can't corrupt this wish properly.
    It shows up on Google. Unfortunately, Google now corrects your daily dialogue, even away from your computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel
    Lacking ammo, the forum troll darts into the realm of personal insults and doomsaying; the most primitive means of gaining attention from its peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    You know something, none of us ruined the game. We make it better. And so do most of you.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...es-into-a-trap

Eww gross. Granted, no one of your friends/family or whatever was lured, but instead they were caught raping random people and go to jail.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish the college I attend was within 5 minutes of walking distance (of my house). I'm tired of commuting an hour, one way, every day.
    Granted, your college is really close to you but you somehow end up being late to class anyway but you have to deal with random college idiots partying and being loud around your neighborhood. The resale value of your house is at a loss, you basically have no equity on it anymore. You're gonna have to take out an adjustable rate mortgage to compensate on your new house because you're gonna foreclose on your current house.

I wish Steampunk actually corrupted a wish instead of just randomly posting about the situation. Who does this guy think he is?

- - - Updated - - -

*cough so hard about my wish* Next thing you know people are gonna start posting here discussing the wishes and corruptions without actually corrupting wishes themselves. Why does that sound familiar? *COUGH SO HARD*

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I wish Steampunk actually corrupted a wish instead of just randomly posting about the situation. Who does this guy think he is?
    Granted. Steampunk corrupts a wish. Your wish. It's such a dubious corruption that it cuts you to the core; changing your way of life. You never have a moment of spare time for yourself, ever.

I wish that this "conspiracy theory" was true.

Ahh the old dwarf in a Kangaroo trick. Granted but the enemy punts them away with no damage taken.

I wish people would stop sending me things to do so I can catch up at work.

Granted, your boss stops sending you work to do so you have nothing to do for work and you end up jobless.

I wish I had the power to infect people.

Deleted
    Granted, but every disease you infect to someone, you will too be infected, but not killed and you will suffer for the rest of your life.

I wish I had more friends.

Granted, they're all friends on myspace or facebook (not that I know how that shit works). You have six more friends. However, everyone you know in real life dies or doesn't want to be your friend, so besides very little internet posting or whatever the fuck facebook does, you're alone for the rest of your life.

I wish Iced knew how to make the best Iced Tea ever and he made some and everyone from MMO-C drank some at a summer pool party.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted. Due to an error in the production procedure a mouse managed to venture into the production line and got itself squished to be a part of the tea. Due to the bacteria and diseases the mouse was carrying the tea is now lethal to drink. Poor mouse.

I wish I could move to, and live in, South Korea.
    Last edited by Tekloth; 2013-11-11 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekloth View Post
    Granted. Due to an error in the production procedure a mouse managed to venture into the production line and got itself squished to be a part of the tea. Due to the bacteria and diseases the mouse was carrying the tea is now lethal to drink. Poor mouse.

I wish I could move to, and live in, South Korea.
    Granted but as soon as you arrive North Korea declares War and invades the South. Your under North control for 5 years until an alliance of countries takes it over where it's given to the Russians as part of winnings in a Poker tournament.

I wish it would stop snowing!

Granted, it's raining. Blood. Nzall just killed your family.

I wish I had a sword and Haki.

Granted. You now have a broken, dull sword that servers zero purpose, and a "Haki". What you want with a brother of a famous Scandinavian sea-king, I have no idea, especially since he's been dead around the 5th century... I suppose you want to dismember his corpse?

I wish Blueobelisk would post more personal information on these forums.

Deleted
    Granted. You now have a broken, dull sword that servers zero purpose, and a "Haki". What you want with a brother of a famous Scandinavian sea-king, I have no idea, especially since he's been dead around the 5th century... I suppose you want to dismember his corpse?

I wish Blueobelisk would post more personal information on these forums.
    Granted. He reveals your social security number, your bank account details, your IRL name and address and all your passwords. Hey, you didn't clarify whose personal information.

I wish that I can finally find the willpower to actually start writing my book.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    Granted. He reveals your social security number, your bank account details, your IRL name and address and all your passwords. Hey, you didn't clarify whose personal information.
    Touché.

I wish that I can finally find the willpower to actually start writing my book.
    Granted, but you have no means to write; you have no paper, no pencil/pen, nor do you have any electricity.

I wish that Blueobelisk would post more of his own personal information on these forums.

Wow that was a pro corruption nzall.

I'll post tomorrow to explain everything and corrupt everyone's wishes.

Deleted
    Granted. BlueObelisk reveals the number of his home (not the street, the number the house has), his area code, the make and model of his car and the school he attended. since all of these have just about no use for scamming him but are still personal information, it is of no use to anyone but it still satisfies the wish.

I wish this LFR queue will allow me to join and kill the first boss.

As for the pro corruption: I got a number of edges on that:

1) I'm autistic, so I take stuff more literal and look for hidden meanings behind most stuff (not always beneficial).
    2) I'm a developer, part of my task is to think like a computer to find flaws. computers think pretty literal and to the point, so I find a lot more literal meaning in those.
    3) If you do any work with service agreements and other contacts, you automatically learn to write them so there can't be any ambiguity. The reverse is also true: you're more likely to find legal loopholes and inconsistencies which will allow you to adhere to the contract while still having some freedom. having parents which do this exact same thing as well helps.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    I wish this LFR queue will allow me to join and kill the first boss.
    Granted. You are now in a group for RFC and the group does indeed kill the first boss, but cannot progress further.

As for the pro corruption: I got a number of edges on that:
    I usually just put one or two quick parameters on my wishes; enough that it's not super simplistic and easy to corrupt, but still fun. The part where I didn't specify whose information was just an oversight when I was in a hurry.

I wish to get 100% on my Bio test, and take it on time.

Granted. You are now in a group for RFC and the group does indeed kill the first boss, but cannot progress further.

I usually just put one or two quick parameters on my wishes; enough that it's not super simplistic and easy to corrupt, but still fun. The part where I didn't specify whose information was just an oversight when I was in a hurry.

I wish to get 100% on my Bio test, and take it on time.
    Granted! However, it makes up only 1% of your total mark and you fail the other 99% so you have to redo the course.

I wish it would remain around 10 degrees for the duration of Winter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy88 View Post
    Granted! However, it makes up only 1% of your total mark and you fail the other 99% so you have to redo the course.

I wish it would remain around 10 degrees for the duration of Winter.
    granted. for the rest of the winter, it's now 10 degrees Kelvin (-263 degrees celcius, -441 degrees fahrenheit).

I wish for time-appropriate sunshine and mild temperature in western europe until the 5th of January, followed by a massive blizzard the likes of which are usually only seen on the US east coast, one which prevents any road travel for an entire week, but without any power outages.