10+ Year Old Account
    Granted he's good at art,but his speciality is drawing with poo,and he only ever fishes the poo from your toilet bowl.

I wish after Iced did a artistic movement he would make Blueobelisks dinner without washing said artistic hands.

//////////Gross.

Granted, Iced did some dirty stuff and made me dinner, but I was having you over for dinner that night and I asked to be excused from the table in stereotypical TV-Show fashion because you didn't bring the GTA5 keychain and you ate everything alone.

I wish I felt it in the air.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm changing my wish. I wish Iced was over these real life complications.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted he is over them,but he chose the pussy way out and committed suicide to end his woes!

I wish i knew what was up with Iced before his untimely suicide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Granted he is over them,but he chose the pussy way out and committed suicide to end his woes!

I wish i knew what was up with Iced before his untimely suicide.
    Granted, but upon finding out, Iced comes back to life and kills you.

I wish I knew why you can see the mount Invincible????

Granted. You see it because you have eyes. Your screen emits a certain light that gets absorbed by your retina that reaches some rods and cones in your schlera, which then transmit the signals to neurons which decipher the light into an image via the optic nerve.

I wish I was the best technical troubleshooting guy in the world. Like, I could fix any computer or phone ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted. You see it because you have eyes. Your screen emits a certain light that gets absorbed by your retina that reaches some rods and cones in your schlera, which then transmit the signals to neurons which decipher the light into an image via the optic nerve.

I wish I was the best technical troubleshooting guy in the world. Like, I could fix any computer or phone ever.
    Granted, but everytime you fix a computer/phone, something else you own breaks.

I wish, I actually don't know anything to wish for... destructive powers maybe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FinalDestonaion View Post
    Invincible means it can not die or be harmed, inVISIBLE means you can't see it.

Granted, any cracker or cookie you hold in your hand breaks while you hold it, it never ever reaches your mouth. Your destructive power is just too strong.

I wish I had a whip that extended for 3 miles and I was a master fighter with it.

Quote Originally Posted by FLstudioApprentice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalDestonaion View Post
    Invincible means it can not die or be harmed, inVISIBLE means you can't see it.

I wish I had a whip that extended for 3 miles and I was a master fighter with it.
    Granted, however with every crack, you obliterate everything within a mile of the tip and become the most infamous supervillain, the Crackmaster!

I wish I could levitate.

Wow that sounds awesome.

Granted Luminvent you can levitate but you can't actually move forward or backward or to the side. You can only move up from the spot you started from. Power is still useful but it's not like you can fucking fly anywhere.

I wish we had a big MMO-C Thanksgiving celebration. Everyone on this page of this thread was doing the cooking.

Wow that sounds awesome.

Granted Luminvent you can levitate but you can't actually move forward or backward or to the side. You can only move up from the spot you started from. Power is still useful but it's not like you can fucking fly anywhere.

I wish we had a big MMO-C Thanksgiving celebration. Everyone on this page of this thread was doing the cooking.
    Granted, we have a grand celebration and we all cook, but we found out that no one brought any food, or beer.

I wish I was a rock n roll god.

Deleted
    Granted, you become the best musician ever until one day when you loose your hand and ability to speak in a horrible accident. You have to live your life being helped by others and people slowly forgetting you. You die unremembered and sad.

I wish that the dodo's didn't die out.
    Last edited by mmoc55110c67e8; 2013-11-28 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Oops, forgot my wish

I wish Simme caught the common cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Simme View Post
    I wish that the dodo's didn't die out.
    Granted. The dodos didn't die out, but the females are dead. Therefore, the male dodos are running rampant, humping anything that moves.

I wish Simme caught the common cold.
    Granted. Simme caught the cold. However, I'm interpreting 'catching' the cold as in discovering the cure for it. Because of this discovery, (s)he patents the cure, becoming rich and well-known. The price for the vaccine? Too much for the common person (including yourself) to afford.

I wish to find a romantic interest (human, female, of age) that reciprocated my feelings.

How dare you call me a common person.

Granted, Dodo's didn't die out. They're alive. But they get eaten on Thanksgiving instead of Turkey.

Granted, you find a romantic interest. Girl same age as you, human of course, and she's hot. Oh and she loves you too. So you're with the girl for like...2-3 years? But they're close years, you find yourself inseparable from her and she from you. It's the happiest time of your life. But one day, she gets sick with the common cold, however you find out that she has a poor immune system and even something like the common cold is too much for her to bear. She's on her deathbed, and I, the Doctor, give you a few options: (Depending on the option you take, a different ending will ensue.)

(Warning: Read over and pick the option you want before you unveil the spoilers for each, just for fun.)

Option A: You give her your immune system, but you die. It works and she gets cured, but you're dead and for some reason she doesn't remember you. She meets some asshole guy and lives the rest of her life with him, you being forgotten.

Option B: You let her die. You live and she dies. You're broken up about it, even later for classes, and you end up dropping out of college. For like 5-10 years you live as a bum, but one day you meet a nice woman, she's not pretty, she's not rich, but she's got an okay personality and you pull your life together and live below average. No kids btw.

Option C: You plan a bank heist to get the money for the common cold medicine to see if it works. You die during the robbery, but your team pulls it off and honors your share by buying her the medicine. It works partially and she recovers, but she has to live in one of those bubbles isolated from other people for the rest of her life. She remembers you and misses you, even though the world thinks you're some idiot criminal.

-----

I wish I was unkillable and wasn't affected by pain.

How dare you call me a common person.
    and live below average
    Someone's bitter. I know what I'd do, but I won't reveal my choice. Mwahaha.

I wish I was unkillable and wasn't affected by pain.
    Granted. You're unkillable, but...you develop a multitude of health issues, most notably dementia. Because you are unkillable, you live forever, but your mind is gone, you are frail and it is difficult for you to function due to your physical health, and you're alone -- no family, friends, or loved ones exist while you remain immortal, nor can you remember them because of said dementia.

I don't get the whole fascination with immortality. It's quality of life, not the duration or anything else.

I wish some people didn't get special treatment. Good thing arachnophobia is more important than any other phobia.

Oh shit son. You do realize that me you and nzall MAKE this thread. You made that wish, I'm sitting around. I wonder who will corrupt it. Interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I make this thread bitches!

Granted nobody gets special treatment now,except me!

I wish people would get in line and know that im the king around here!

Damnit I wanted nzall to corrupt that.

Granted, we all get in line for more soup...er...I mean to recognize you as king, but just before my turn you get banned like usual and are unable to continue being king.

Btw Iced immortality is great. Don't you know that in this world human life is short? We live every single day and we could die at any moment by getting hit by a bus or car accident or developing a disease or anything. Immortality is a dream everyone would wish for.

I wish Iced could see the names and lifespans of anyone he saw above their heads, but his own lifespan got cut in half.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,but everytime he looks at your health and life bar it depletes by 1% upon every look.

I wish women had 3/3 instead of 2/3 all the time,quiz me to find out what i mean if interested!