Quote Originally Posted by That guy maybe View Post
    Granted, but he not only recovers, the attack spawns a dozen copy cats which are all basically just Justin Bieber.

I wish I had a better PC
    Granted, it's a commodore 64.
    I wish I had a kitten that never grew up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, it dies after half a year of you owning it, ergo it never really grows up.

I wish I could have 10 acers of land to do what ever the fuck I wanted to do on.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Granted: The land is yours, the state has recognized your autonomy. Your land is surrounded by a high wall through which you can not enter and exit.

I would like an object that would fulfill wishes, a gold fish, a golden cockroach or some magical orb

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzba View Post
    Granted: The land is yours, the state has recognized your autonomy. Your land is surrounded by a high wall through which you can not enter and exit.

I would like an object that would fulfill wishes, a gold fish, a golden cockroach or some magical orb
    Granted, but all wishes you make are corrupted.

I wish for a pineapple and ham pizza.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but the pineapple is rotten. Ya don't mess with pizza like that!

I wish I didn't become hungry from midnight, til about 9am
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Granted, but when you do get hungry, you have the desire for human flesh.

I wish that I could come up with a quality wish that was difficult to corrupt.

Granted, you find the bestest wish which can't be corrupted that easely. Sadly you forget it the moment you see this gorgeous waffle on the table.

I wish that the next wish gets corrupted.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Granted but that wish will be a wish for more crime

I wish for more crime

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, however now that crime has risen so much, it is now the norm, therefore no longer crime.

I wish for Sage's wish (and therefore the corruption) to be reversed.

I was thinking about Saleh Stevens MMA, any suggestions?
    Is Saleh Stevens MMA real?

Deleted
    You turn back corruption and wish, since you turned your wish away - nothing happened

I wish I had an exalted mind

You turn back corruption and wish, since you turned your wish away - nothing happened

I wish I had an exalted mind
    Granted, mind explodes from being so exalted

I wish I had a Kinder Egg

Deleted
    Did you mena Kinder surprise?
    Granted: But there is not toy inside

I wish I would like all coins, every currency from all over the world (only current currency) that someone has lost and do not have an owner - I want all of this currency to appear in my home

Deleted
    Did you mena Kinder surprise?
    Granted: But there is not toy inside

I wish I would like all coins, every currency from all over the world (only current currency) that someone has lost and do not have an owner - I want all of this currency to appear in my home
    Granted, but since your house cannot hold all of it it crumbles in on itself, and the coins being different currency from all over the world won't allow you to buy a new one.

I wish for a beer.

Granted but it's a Heineken

I wish for Pizza

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but it has all the toppings you dislike.

I wished I had a better beard.

Granted, but the beard grows out of control after a while : Hair, hair everywhere !

I wish more people posted in the Players vs Mods thread.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Granted, but the beard grows out of control after a while : Hair, hair everywhere !

I wish more people posted in the Players vs Mods thread.
    GRANTED: The entire world logs in to post in the Players VS Mods thread and the internet backbone explodes due to all the traffic! Now everyone wants to kill you!

I wish EVERYONE was slim, sexy, and fit!

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, we are all slim, sexy and fit, however people now seek out partners with a more larger, or plump figure.

I wish I had no allergies, to anything (I'm looking at you, celiac, ya bastard!).

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Granted, we are all slim, sexy and fit, however people now seek out partners with a more larger, or plump figure.

I wish I had no allergies, to anything (I'm looking at you, celiac, ya bastard!).
    Granted, but now your body doesn't tell you if you ingesting something poisonous until its to late

I wish for a Classic news update, anything, I'll take an armpit for gods sake