Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by retardedfrenchpieceofshit View Post
    I could try telling you why 10 man will never be as hard as 25 man, but since you are probably some retard that thinks, every word blizzards shits out of their anus-mouths is true, and have a mmo champion account to not just insult the retarded person who writes this news, i will not. 10 man is casual mode.
    I'd argue 25 was casual.. more resses, less risk when one or two dps die, more loot per boss, bigger range of dps allowing people to be just mediocre and still pass content for gear. Methinks you have the term casual confused with something else.

The only reason those are the only 2 guilds that have killed him is because those are the only 2 guilds who were able to scrounge up 10 benched players/friends to clear a NEW 10 man from nef despawning for all of the other guilds. Grats on blizzard again not being able to test live data. Grats on your week headstart. Hope you paid off someone to make everyone think your doing something amazing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isharii View Post
    Why should all guilds be equal? Why should small guilds be able to keep up with big guilds? Why shouldn't big guilds be able to more easily reach the maximum faster? We have more members.

Get in a bigger guild or shut up.
    I guess you're a big fan of big companies that crushes small ones ?

Quote Originally Posted by dawkface View Post
    I would REALLY like this UI as well.
    It looks freakin sweeeet
    My husband has this UI on his Rogue. I keep forgetting to copy it over...

Smaller guilds can keep up if they work harder. I personally like the challenge. There are perks for managing and recruiting more people, get over it.

And yes, I'm in a small guild of about 10-13 active people.
    Last edited by Xelestial; 2010-12-13 at 09:47 PM.

"I want a Tier that actually looks stereotypical.
    Hunter in camo; Rogue in ninja gear; Priest in a prison uniform - that sort of thing."

Quote Originally Posted by retardedfrenchpieceofshit View Post
    I could try telling you why 10 man will never be as hard as 25 man, but since you are probably some retard that thinks, every word blizzards shits out of their anus-mouths is true, and have a mmo champion account to not just insult the retarded person who writes this news, i will not. 10 man is casual mode.
    I have to agree with Taiki420, I think you're mistaking "easier to set up" as meaning casual. It is always easier to find 10 skilled players with the same raid schedule than 25.

There are main things that made 25 mans harder than 10 mans in Wrath, and Blizzard has (for the most part) taken care of two

1. 10 mans were easier b/c you could run them in 25 man/25 man heroic gear, where as there was nothing to overgear 25 mans. Same loot fixes this.

2. Encounter scaling mechanics were a work in progress, since this was new in Wrath, a lot of encounters (such as Faction Champions) were way easier in 10 man as compared to 25 man, whereas many Naxx encounters (4 Horsemen is a prime example) which were originally designed as 40 man encounters scaled much better for 25 mans then they did 10 mans. Blizzard has worked out most of the scaling problems in the first Cata tier raids, although some still exist and it can never be perfect.

3. Human error. It is much easier to move 10 people out of defile, away from frost tombs, away from ghosts, etc. than it is 25 people. It is also easier to ensure everyone bites correctly, passes plague correctly, etc. when there are only 10 players. Blizzard can't fix this. HOWEVER, if your 25 man raid group consists of 100% skilled, aware, and intelligent players, it will be no different than your 10 man full of 100% skilled, aware, and intelligent players.

10 player content will always go down faster than 25 player, but that is because most serious 10 man raid groups have to deal with much less human error that 25 man raid groups do.

Ever made an attempt on nef 10 and 25 man? Do you know that you need to spread 8 8 9 people on 3 tiny pillars in 25 and 3 3 4 in 10 man? Do you know how intense the healing is, resulting from one or two players standing too near to eachother? No? Then Stfu you inbred hillbilly
    Like I said, scaling mechanics can never be perfect, but it sounds more like you need to kick a few of the people in your 25 man who don't know how to spread out properly.
    Last edited by Therec; 2010-12-13 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by therec View Post
    sounds like you need to kick a few of the people in your 25 man who don't know how to spread out or heal properly.
    if only it was that easy

Quote Originally Posted by Griefknight View Post
    if only it was that easy
    Lol yeah true. The space issue between 10 and 25 man is one I can't argue on, b/c when it comes to the same amount of space, less people always have an easier time spreading out (Blood Queen anyone?), but how many 25 man guilds were able to get the spacing done correctly for that fight and kill her, i'm guessing a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uuker View Post
    Too shame it's a trinket so you can't use it during a fight ;x
    .....lol wut
    "Let's eat Grandpa!"
    "Let's eat, Grandpa!
    PUNCTUATION SAVES LIVES

Don't get me wrong, I do think 25 man raiding is still more difficult than 10 man, but the days of 10 man raiding being faceroll/easymode/casual are gone.

15+ Year Old Account
    i dont understand what the problem is with me being a furlbog as i raid or why i cant shoot rainbows in any area i want.....why the limitations on these kinds of trinkets? it takes all the fun out of them...

Quote Originally Posted by Kiera View Post
    So what happens to the ilvl 279 gear you already have from Caverns/Thrones? Will it be upgraded to reflect the changes, or do we have to farm all that gear all over again?
    Blizzard did this before; people that have/had Tier 4 (Karazhan/Gruul/Magtheridon) should remember a similar stat increase.
    These items that you have now or receive later are going to have the new stats.

Quote Originally Posted by martinboy View Post
    Ensidia cheated to get world fist in LK, thats why we love to hate them.
    Paragon also cheated. And let me break it down for you, nearly every single world first ever was through a bug, or an exploit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaria View Post
    I really liked the UI that hunter is using. Can someone provide me a link of it?
    I don't think I can post links, but the UI is called Roth UI. You can google it "Roth UI (Diablo)" Should find it on wowinterface.

Deleted
    why no news about season 9?

Going back to the awesome rainbow trinket.

Does anybody know if there is a dedicated website or list of current vanity/fun items that you get from quests.

ie. stuff that yo either recieve for completing a quest (rainbow, vargoths staff, etc.), or stuff that you can keep in your inventory and use anywhere if you have the quest active in your log?

I love this kind of stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaim View Post
    Going back to the awesome rainbow trinket.

Does anybody know if there is a dedicated website or list of current vanity/fun items that you get from quests.

ie. stuff that yo either recieve for completing a quest (rainbow, vargoths staff, etc.), or stuff that you can keep in your inventory and use anywhere if you have the quest active in your log?

I love this kind of stuff!

yes there is

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...n-vanity-items

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by levanto View Post
    nah, those addons make weird stuff with your letters
    Those letters are from the Cyrilic alphabet which Russia uses, which is the country he is from.

Deleted
    What is the name of the dps/damage meter addon thats over the actionbars the hunter got in nefarian kill screenshot? Cause I have the UI, but that is not included. /thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by neyroth View Post
    Those letters are from the Cyrilic alphabet which Russia uses, which is the country he is from.
    And you fail to perceive sarcasm when it's so obviously flung in your face.

Can Anyone tell Me which DPS Meter is that Hunter using also? I know thats Roth Ui But i want to acquire the Meter as well ( is it recount?)

Looks awesome since it blends in with the UI..

THanks,