Uldum Archaeology

Gotta love trying to get a common item to pop up but getting a rare instead, needing 150 fragments. Then going 4 hours without seeing a single dig site in Uldum.

edit: Make that 5 hrs!

edit2: 6 hrs and finally got one to spawn, I don't know how much more of this I can take. I still need 6 more just to finish this stupid pendant. lol
    Last edited by spaghettiboy; 2010-12-14 at 03:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    rng sucks i know the feeling :P
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

I actually got 2 Canopic Jars now, but still no Recipe for Vial of the Sands, so I know that feeling Got that rare that summons scarabs in between too.

15+ Year Old Account
    I guess you are talking about the Qiraji Mount? And yes, it's around 1/8th chance to get a dig in Uldum which is around 12.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    I guess you are talking about the Qiraji Mount? And yes, it's around 1/8th chance to get a dig in Uldum which is around 12.5%
    I thought it was about Recipe: Vial of the Sands, but might be about the Qiraji mount too If I play for 12 hours I'll do about 3-4 Tol'vir common artifacts, but then I use the rare +12 fragment ones as well. I don't want a rare thing, just that Canopic Jar

Quote Originally Posted by himlaklar View Post
    I thought it was about Recipe: Vial of the Sands, but might be about the Qiraji mount too If I play for 12 hours I'll do about 3-4 Tol'vir common artifacts, but then I use the rare +12 fragment ones as well. I don't want a rare thing, just that Canopic Jar
    I am indeed going for the recipe, but sadly got stuck with the Scarab Pendant being the next artifact I have to make. It lasts what, 20 seconds? With a 1 hour 40 min cooldown? Bleh! Oh well, back to digging! *crosses fingers for a 2nd jar sometime tonight*

Deleted
    23 hours for my first jar. No recipe. 8 hours again since; just other crappy commons :@

been 3 days since my first jar. have had 3 tol'vir rares since then. :/ ring of the boy emperor, pendant of scarabs, and the AQ mount.

i am at 525 archaeology and on Kalimdor since 460 .. and yet a dig site has not yet spawned in Uldum for me, i have all pre cata area rares, and still no spawn, there isnt a pre quest or anything i have missed, i have googled and googled and asked but still no avail, why havent i got a single uldum dig