Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    i want a fishermans hat again like vanilla

I'm curious, is there much competition for the STV contest on very low pop servers?

I still have RaF active on my account and would love to level a 60 or even a 70 just to get the damn BoA ring once or twice.

10+ Year Old Account
    When you have 600/600 fishing does increasing it with items do better performance?
    1/3 GM of Valar Morghulis Horde Torrent Mill EU

Deleted
    dwadawdaw awesome!

Deleted
    Two of us Wrstark!
    But i want the Turtle....

Thanks, I need to get up Fishing & Arch in my spare time to finish everything out to 700 on my Warrior, this'll help keep things fresh and interesting!

super nice post

Deleted
    I've been trying to find out if it's possible to catch a 32 Pound Catfish from Northern Barrens via Wowhead and googling, but so far the closest thing to a confirmation is that (apparently) you should be able to catch any pound catfishes in waters where normal catfishes can be caught, with the exception of capitals. Getting close to 15k casts and so far I've only got a bunch of 17/9 pounders and two 22 pounders, so a 32 pounder should be possible aswell yeah?

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know what is tied to the Fishing Hut level 3 @ Garrisons ?

"Also grants you a chance to catch a unique fish that can be used to lure mysterious creatures onto the shore." -> Mysterious Creature that will give us a TCG Mount, right?
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    Does anyone know what is tied to the Fishing Hut level 3 @ Garrisons ?

"Also grants you a chance to catch a unique fish that can be used to lure mysterious creatures onto the shore." -> Mysterious Creature that will give us a TCG Mount, right?
    This creature (there's a differently named horde version)
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=85715/lun...eller#comments
    - drops some good stuff

Also, allows you to get nat pagle. He sells some interesting things for coins you get off lunkers. Also gives you free bait.
    You are everything, I never knew, I always wanted.

I would fish for the lunarfall carp first. You can get a hat at +100 that lasts 7 days. Also a chance at the +100 fishing pole only lasts 1 day. Sea Turtle and Riding turtle both drop. I got the Riding Turtle TCG mount. I saw the Sea Turtle in the fishing group I was in and lost roll.

Deleted
    Thanks for the tips!

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yay, updated! I know, I'm slow.

Deleted
    Cheers for the good guide!
    Just thought I would point out the El's Anglin' website is and has been down for some time, so removing those links would probably be a good idea and replacing with something else, if there even is another source of info like El's used to be.

Can't wait for the next STV Extravaganza.

Thanks for sharing this helpful guide.

Does anyone know if http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1...er-fish-to-fry is acc wide? or should i do it all over again on an alt that i want to get the artifact fish pole aswell?

I heard that First Aid will be delete, is that true ?

Will the traits on the Underlight Angler carry over to BfA? They did mention something on the latest Q&A I think, but I don't remember what it was.