Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    o_0 I didn't even kite her that way since normaly hashwilds kills me so I made the strat in my slig
    My whole idea/theory was keeping 5 combo point Recuperate rolling and save up 5 combo points, when I got below 70% health use Cloak of Shadows and have a 100% uptime on Feint while specced into Elusiveness. I did the math ages ago but it seemed do-able. Sadly I never got the chance to because no one was willing to help me clear all the trash required.

Again that was at level 85.

EDIT:
    Actually maybe I was planning to Cloak the final burst she does. I can't remember exactly what my plans were.

What kind of talens / spec are you guys running with while soloing old content these days?

Any specific reforge/gems you're aiming for, or just normal reforge? This for the harder fights like Alysrazor etc.

if i had time to run a thread id be all over this. i love soloing old bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    My whole idea/theory was keeping 5 combo point Recuperate rolling and save up 5 combo points, when I got below 70% health use Cloak of Shadows and have a 100% uptime on Feint while specced into Elusiveness. I did the math ages ago but it seemed do-able. Sadly I never got the chance to because no one was willing to help me clear all the trash required.

Again that was at level 85.

EDIT:
    Actually maybe I was planning to Cloak the final burst she does. I can't remember exactly what my plans were.
    Tryed that at 85. For some reason with the feint talent to take 80% less dmg doesn't work with hashwinds. And cloak only saves you from one tick(watch my video on the pull. only saves me from one tick.
    But with my video it's pretty simple if you get the timing down.

---------- Post added 2012-10-25 at 04:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sandz View Post
    What kind of talens / spec are you guys running with while soloing old content these days?

Any specific reforge/gems you're aiming for, or just normal reforge? This for the harder fights like Alysrazor etc.
    Alysrazor has been solo'd the only thing I did was reforge out of haste to mastery for it. video is in my slig

Deleted
    [QUOTE=Enhshamanlol;18875557]Tryed that at 85. For some reason with the feint talent to take 80% less dmg doesn't work with hashwinds. And cloak only saves you from one tick(watch my video on the pull. only saves me from one tick.

That's because it's not 80%, it's 65%. I don't know what you are doing but it definitely does work. Or it did at 85 when we were progressing in Firelands and had to wipe. I always flew out while spamming Feint on nearby critters so I could Vanish and mass res.

EDIT:
    I would go Assassination right now to be honest. She dies somewhere before or during the tornado phase due to the fast attack speed, poison procs and 100% uptime on Envenom.

[QUOTE=Bovan;18875634]
    Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    Tryed that at 85. For some reason with the feint talent to take 80% less dmg doesn't work with hashwinds. And cloak only saves you from one tick(watch my video on the pull. only saves me from one tick.

That's because it's not 80%, it's 65%. I don't know what you are doing but it definitely does work. Or it did at 85 when we were progressing in Firelands and had to wipe. I always flew out while spamming Feint on nearby critters so I could Vanish and mass res.
    Yeah, Idk. tho Btw. I'm slowly making a mop Edition thread for this since updated info coming within the next hour

---------- Post added 2012-10-25 at 05:12 PM ----------

New mop thread here http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...5#post18875885

Locking thread as requested. The new MoP thread can be found here http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...nt-MoP-Edition
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.