Deleted

EU Forums down ?

Hello, im trying to access the EU forums on the world of warcraft site, but it says that due to high volume traffic, they have taken it down.

I remember this happening on the night the xpac went live, but it seems abit odd that they have suddenly removed it again. Any info would be apreciated;-)

/Faf

Deleted
    Been like this on and off since last monday, they come up and go down randomly with this message, even during the night when traffic would be very low.

Deleted
    Same for me since last night, i was wondering why though...

Deleted
    They seem to be more down than they are up, really - then again the EU team has always sucked pretty hard when it came to management.

I've been wondering why as well. I understood on actual release day, but now, seems weird.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    Well I'm posting here atm, aren't I ?!?
    lol this is mmo champ dude ? armory has been down all morning

---------- Post added 2010-12-14 at 11:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    They seem to be more down than they are up, really - then again the EU team has always sucked pretty hard when it came to management.
    ye we got vanares who makes a post once a month and that is usually ctrl c ctrl v of the us forums one guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    Well I'm posting here atm, aren't I ?!?
    I also find MMO-C much more enjoyable than the forums

Vote MMO-Champion for new Blizz forums!

Deleted
    Could be that they are updating the armoury, since it have had a few querks lately.

Reason why I would like the "official" forums up, is that there was a heated debate on healer classes viable for cata heroics and raids that i was following. My main is a holy paladin and I was trying to get an idea on how the other classes are doing atm. It seems there is a problem with druids and shamans in their restoration specs and I wanted to know how far it went.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fafnersbane View Post
    It seems there is a problem with druids and shamans in their restoration specs and I wanted to know how far it went.
    As a resto shammy I can say it's pretty bad unless your team is completely on the ball (and in LFG it's rarely the case) - as a shammy there is no way you can pull back from a DPS mistake, you'll go oom but we're not the worst healer at the moment, priests are in dire straits - they really, really need buffs.