3v3 Feral setups?

I'm curious what kind of setups is everyone thinking about trying in the oncoming season. At first I'm going to try frost mage/resto shaman with my guildmates. Also thought about kittycleave.
    So, what about you guys?

I've PvPed for a total of about 2 hours in my entire life, but I have had fun and attempted Tol barad a few times. I'm thinking that 3 DPS will be pretty decent as healing isn't great in terms of longevity. In order to be effective you have to cast long heals which are easily interuptible and in order to make sure no one dies you have to use your "fast heal" which means you'll run out of mana extremely quickly. Again I'm only speaking from personal experience and I never PvP.

My suggestion would be Frost mage, Feral druid, and either Arms Warrior or enhancement shaman.
    You'll need to have self heals, but bringing any healer other than a paladin may be a death sentence during this season. I'm more excited for Rated BGs!!
    Last edited by Clawtrocity; 2010-12-14 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twoshorty View Post
    Feral/Arms/Hpally.
    Aka kittycleave. But comparing Arms and Frost dmg between each other..

Feral/Feral/Feral > all other comps first week lol rake+rip x 3 = 70k+ bleeding. Cyclone x 3 and skull bash being the best interrupt... i can see it destroying first week to bash out a high rating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftmender View Post
    Feral/Feral/Feral > all other comps first week lol rake+rip x 3 = 70k+ bleeding. Cyclone x 3 and skull bash being the best interrupt... i can see it destroying first week to bash out a high rating.
    You might be on to something. 3 Ferals going in blowing TF, berserk, survival instincts, barkskin and maybe even thorns.

rogue+2 feral, sap 1 cyclone 1 other, the first that trinkets blind reapply cyclone meanwhile the last 1 is being bishotted- perma 3vs2
    If they can resist, you still have a rogue that can easly reset and recuperate, 2 ferals going Survival instict berserk, frenzied regeneration and all the bleeds nuking the hell out.
    lvl 85 troll druid - Balance pvp&pve, resto pvp&pve
    lvl 85 troll mage - Frost/Fire
    lvl 80 troll rogue - Ass/Sub
    lvl 80 troll shaman - Ele/resto
    lvl 85 orc hunter - Sv/MM

Live the good side of life, think optimistic, they aren't going to nerf you <xD

Well, what about a couple of weeks after the season starts or when people have a bit more resilience so they won't be obliterated. Could we discuss about that too?

I'm going to go with Dk/feral/rsham. its going to be fun.
    We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us

Going to play Frost Mage / Feral Druid in 2v2 so will probably add a Resto Shaman to that or a Disc Priest. Feral/Frost will prob destroy most people.

Go with the mage, your both mega powerful at the moment and when resilience or the nerf kicks in you can beg him not to swap you for a rogue

Feral/Hpal/Hunter, Feral/Arms/healer, Feral/Frost/Disc, Feral/Lock/Rshaman, Feral isn't very needy as far as support goes, so they go well with almost everyone. They do lack peals needed for a hunter without hpal though. Feral Lock Rsham is a bit sketchy as well, but with a really good afflic lock it could work.

feral is going to be very attractive for any 3v3 combo i'd imagine

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zheryn View Post
    Going to play Frost Mage / Feral Druid in 2v2 so will probably add a Resto Shaman to that or a Disc Priest. Feral/Frost will prob destroy most people.
    definalty agree 100%

Did some 2v2 with a frost mage for a while. Easy 40-5 ^^. Will probably add a resto shaman there i guess

Deleted
    I'm going for feral/lock/healer... at the beginning the heal will be a rdruid but we're planning to change that for a hpally, what do u think?