[Cataclysm] Spriest haste cap?

Hi everyone !

Do we know the haste cap atm?

My stats selfbuff are : -5644 add spell
    -1693 haste (+13.22% haste)
    -1727 hit (+16.86% hit)
    -703 crit (+3.92% crit)
    -777 mastery ( 12.33)

My dps in hero is ~12k, in raid 13k. But i mind if it's not better to reforge haste to crit (because of softcap or whatever..).
    Please, halp ?

Unreachable until the last tier of content, even then might not be reachable.

Deleted
    So full haste even if i reach the gcd cap with bloodlust?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrubble View Post
    Unreachable until the last tier of content, even then might not be reachable.
    ^ This.

Look into seeing if there isn't a spreadsheet or use rawr to model some of the reforging and see if it looks beneficial to you.

I'd reforge hit to haste

Deleted
    Consider however, that Haste has a negative impact on your mana-efficiency. Depending on your play-style and gear, that might be something to consider.

In other words, it might be more advisable to got for Crit until you mana-efficiency is good.

Deleted
    Some of the pages i have been reading for Gems / Chants / Reforging.

Int
    Spirit / Hit (Until Capped Replace with Haste) (Replace Hit before Spirit Obviously)
    Haste
    Crit
    Mastery

Sadly there isn't a lot of information around at the moment.

Deleted
    Hey im the Rawr.Shadowpriest Developer, Please dont use Rawr for correct numbers at the moment i need to put some time into the project to model mastery correctly, this may take some time im afraid, as at the moment i am enjoying cataclysm and still trying to work out how everything ties together!

From my experiance so far you stop having mana problems at around 90k mana if you are using SF and Dark Archangel pretty much on cooldown, also SW: D when moving is always good for the chance to get some mana back.

I would agree with Zendriel about the stat priority at the moment though! I hate the way our mastery is put together at the moment having a random chance to get the extra damage on dots sucks i have been waiting about 20 seconds at the start of fights before getting my 1st orb! it makes our ramp up time silly!

Shep
    Last edited by mmoca3d802ec16; 2010-12-15 at 02:50 AM.