10+ Year Old Account

Left 4 Scourge: Revisited - Sign-up Thread

Zombies have invaded Azeroth!

The vile scourge, apparently unaware of their master's demise have launched a direct invasion upon the cities of Azeroth!

The Alliance has fallen! King Varian Wrynn's noble defence of Stormwind failed. His Chin protected the keep for many hours but even that has limits.
    The Horde has been beaten into submission, whil Garrosh proved to be a distraction for awhile eventually the zombies realised he had no brains and instead turned to other more succulent targets.

Dalaran has fallen from the skies and crashed into the Crystalsong Forest after Rhonin was ninja Scourged in his sleep. Luckily Scourge Rhonin was so powerful he fell out of the universe.

The entirety of Azeroth has been flattened by this massive invasion of Zombies and yet a small group of Survivors has found their way to Booty Bay, the city is deserted yet these rag tag group of survivors have found themselves there. Safe from the Zombies for the time being, but who knows what the future will bring for these as the Scourge runs out of delicious brains to feast on they find that the city they believed to be their Salvation, may in fact be a trap.

------------------------------------------------------------------
    Specific Thread Rules:

No more than four people can RP as survivors at a time.

Other people may RP as zombies and such even if there are currently four survivors.

If a survivor dies and gets Zombified they may elect to carry on RPing as a zombie hell-bent on eating delicious brains.

Additionally, when a survivor dies another RPer may join in with their own character to replace them. This will be done on a first come first serve basis.

This is a CRP so have fun but there it is still an RP thread and not a place to get out all of your random ideas. Posts in the thread must relate to the topic of the invasion by zombies.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The Salty Sailor Tavern was uncharacteristically empty. Its usual patrons apparently involved in some other business. Perhaps the great big zombie invasion that's happening? Rockblesser thought to himself. It didn't matter anyway. Whatever they were up to was their business all that mattered to him was that he stayed away from those blasted zombies. And a bar was as good a place as any to hole up for the night. And besides, it's not like anyone else was using all this beer here, and it would be an enormous shame to let it all go to waste.
    He climbed over the bar and began to fill the lucky mug he carried everywhere with ale. "To the zombies' deaths!" he yelled before downing the drink in one and emitting a large belch.

He stopped.

There was a noise from outside. He was no longer alone in Booty Bay...

---------- Post added 2010-12-14 at 10:55 PM ----------

So it seems the current in thing is to remake failed threads. And in my opinion this one would have gone a lot better with more careful planning and less ninja releases. So sign up y'all in the below thread and I'll see about getting this thread going agin =D

Can I join if I don't well, Garots it up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Deleted
    I'll be playing a scourged Squirrel by the name, Squirrel.

Quote Originally Posted by Saerwen View Post
    I'll be playing a scourged Squirrel by the name, Squirrel.
    Clever

I like it.
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I lead a battalion or squadron or some military force of (sentient? is that the word?) understanding the world around them zombies, wanting to eradicate humans but not hell-bent on BRAINNNNNNNNNSSSSSS

What kind of zombie isn't hellbent for Braaaaains?
    Best of 5 years!

I. am. MURLOC!

Oh! Oh! Can Scourge-Lord Kartthus be a special infected? Like a hunter... except no hoodie... and no ear-splitting scream... and no "I can jump on walls" bullshit.

Actually, let's just say he's not a hunter. He's been driven insane by all the death and his bloodlust has taken him completely over. He's smart, deadly... and he wants your BRAAAAAAAAAAAAINS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a further note about this.

It's going to be set pre-sundering which will allow us to have some fun with the world changing halfway through.

Deleted
    Try saying this: "Squirrel, with the six scourged squirrels scoured six scourged zombies."
    "Wich of the six scourged squirrels scoured wich scourged zombie?"

I can smell my charachter being full of win.

I hereby claim the rabid rabbit. He's been scourged, like the squirrel, which Saerwen holds so dear.

See what I did there?

Seriously? No.

I'll bring Nehragos.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Mage View Post
    I. am. MURLOC!
    Legendary now.
    Best of 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    Legendary now.
    Meh. I still think murloc was cooler :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok guys Posting this sometime tomorrow so if there's anymore interest please post here.

Also, remember that even if you don't get picked to be an original survivor you can join in as one later if a survivor gets eaten by a zombie.

go go go! I want to start RPing as legions of mur-ghouls!

Deleted
    Scourged scouring squirrels are awaiting the thread!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's up. Would the three other survivors please stand up