Deleted

Cataclysm's daily Quests.

Alright, so I've been looking around for dailies, and was wondering if I missed any. Here's the ones I know of.

Therzane
    Dragonmaw
    Two Quests in Uldum
    Tol Barad, on the island you port to and the island you win in the battle

I've not found any in Vash or Hyjal, are there really none there?

15+ Year Old Account
    Aren't those enough? I mean there are 18 dailies from Tol Barad alone, this is assuming you can win multiple times since one of the NPC's that give dailies there is random (out of 3 NPC's). You can only do 25 dailies total ;p

there's also the profession dailys

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Aren't those enough? I mean there are 18 dailies from Tol Barad alone, this is assuming you can win multiple times since one of the NPC's that give dailies there is random (out of 3 NPC's). You can only do 25 dailies total ;p
    It's enough to fill the quota for dailies, but I'm not someone that likes to repeatedly do the same quests over and over in wrath there were quite a few daily hubs you could do, and you couldn't do them all, so you could pick and choose the dailies you wanted to do. Just feels a bit limited in Cata.

Remember the tourney wasn't added until 3.2, that was a big chunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Unifybe View Post
    Alright, so I've been looking around for dailies, and was wondering if I missed any. Here's the ones I know of.

Therzane
    Dragonmaw
    Two Quests in Uldum
    Tol Barad, on the island you port to and the island you win in the battle

I've not found any in Vash or Hyjal, are there really none there?
    Can you give the number and locations of the daily quests in the regions you've listed?

Thanks!

Notoriety

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shoot! I haven't posted enough here to supply the links. But if you go to Wow Daily dot com and search for Cataclysm Daily Quests, you'll find complete listings for Therazane and Uldum daily quests. You'll also find the listings for the Cooking and Fishing dailies and Jewelcrafting dailies.

Unfortunately, Wow Daily does not have a listing of the Tol Barad or the Twilight Highlands dailies yet. Are there any dailies in Mount Hyjal? I haven't found them if there are.

But I do agree with Unifybe - I'm exhaulted with Therazane, so I don't need their dailies any more. If I can find more in Mount Hyjal, Uldum, or Vashj'ir, and gain reputation with them, why work on stuff I don't need when I can work on stuff I do!

---------- Post added 2010-12-31 at 08:44 AM ----------

Just found this too. At Wowhead, search for Blog #176361. It is a complete list of reputations with a listing of the regular quests AND the daily quests, if there are any available. Hyjal and Vashj'ir do NOT have dailies at this time. They give both Alliance and Horde dailies, so be sure you're reading the right ones, especially for Dragonmaw vs Wildhammer.

Hope that's helpful
    Last edited by Zxanyth; 2010-12-31 at 01:34 PM.

Deleted

Dailies

There's also a daily in Gurubashi arena

theres daili in redridge mountains!
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

It would have definitely been nice to have even a couple of dailies for Hyjal and Earthen Ring.

Yeah, there are plenty of dailies overall, but even just a couple of them for these 2 factions would have been nice to have, nothing major, just kinda like the 2 Ramkahen dailies would have worked.

Like somebody else posted, I too am Exalted with Therazane and pretty much just bounce back there to get the Glop or Pebble quests for the achieve/pet now.
    This signiture is brought to you by the letters F and U, and the number 2.

"I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role."

Hyjal's getting a daily quest hub in 4.1.