Im a holy priest on illidan and i know my class pretty well,i can heal all the heroics just fine so in no way is this a QQ. I recently read the blue post on the holy pallys getting a nurf and i begun thinking to myself about other little buffs they could do to Holy priests like myself. So first and prob the biggest is a little more healing added to the spell heal, I think this should be bumped up to about 15k non crit and 18-20k crit with a 2.1 second cast. Another way to fix this is to lower the casting time from 2.1 to about 1.9 or so and keep the amount healed the same i think that would be fair. These suggestions come up because i think the healing done is not regulated properly with the damage being dealt and yes i know tanks have 150k+ health now but when a tank takes 90k shots its a bit worry some. Also one other minor thing they could buff is Shadowfiend by putting the mana gained per hit back 5% which would be a 2% increase. I think these two suggestions would really help new healing priests and still keep intact the hard/decision making healing that blizz wants. I love my class and getting it back to a "primary" spot where you have to be a exceptional person to fulfill that spot (like vanilla and BC) is awesome but i also think that some of these minor changes could help priests stay competitive with other healers. As always i would love to hear you thoughts on my suggestions and some suggestions of your own,thanks for reading=)