Poll: ???

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    No! We call it the butt of the bread... my boyfriend is the only one in the house who will eat it lol

Never I do however give it to my daughter cause she doesn't know better.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dont. The boyfriend does, but only one at a time. ie. If he makes a sandwich he will use one end and one non end of a piece of bread. he only makes 2 end bread sandwiches if he messes up!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morthas View Post
    Always, a real man eats it whole.
    Haha me too

If I make a sandwich and just the end is left, I eat it straight up, then eat my sandwich (made with 2 "middle" slices of bread).
    If somehow I'm down to just 1 slice and 1 end, then I eat the end anyway, then make a half-sandwich by folding the normal piece over.
    Yeah... I dunno why either.

Well if it's fresh then yeah, if it isn't then no, in my case when it stays for like 1 day it gets too soft. And the bonus part is my dad kinda works in a bread making company and always gets them fresh.

Hell yes! Either as pb&j or french toast it, but never toasted.
    Reality hits like a baseball bat, duck-taped to a bus on top of a truck ... thats moving very fast!

Tomorrow I'm going to find an end piece, toast it (maybe put some cheese on it), and eat it with coffee.

I'm going to attempt to enjoy it, even though I've always thought of eating it as weird.

No. And anybody who does is gross.

I make my own bread... So yes.

Sadly, I have Celiac Disease and rarely get to eat any bread ... let alone a whole loaf! When I do ... it's ... it's just not the same.

What do you mean the weird part of the bread?!?! That's the butt end.....and I love me some butt

What do people call that part of the loaf anyway. I know its usually called the Crust, but that isnt the right name for it.

I call it the knobby, and i love to eat the knobby.

my dad's homemade brickabread no, just made up that name to describe just how impossible to eat the crust is, and the ends are ALL CRUST.

bakery bread though, I like the sides. for some reason they seem to compliment a good peanut butter and honey sandwich. mmm...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

As said already, the ends are the best part to eat from a toaster and my favourite. Nom Nom!

Now im hungry for toast :<

Only when it is the last 2 peaces left then ill eat them.

15+ Year Old Account
    I didn't when I was a kid and I could have my mom cut the crust from around my bread.

Then I grew up.

My ex gf whos Italian just called the Culo. Or Butt in Italian. lol. But we both ate it. it's still bread. not like it cyanide or anything.
    Orks, Space Marines, Rift (<---- Links for pics BTW)

15+ Year Old Account
    Go to :30 in

Deleted
    If it's fresh.