Poll: ???

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Yea I do, sometimes I skip them, but if they are there why not.

Deleted
    No, I store them in my cabinet. I've got quite a few now, soon I shall reach the moon... soon enough.

I used to but now I don´t, because the ends are slightly less good than the rest, and the bread / loaf will have gotten old before I could eat all of it anyway : /

Yup, sometimes all I want is a small sandwich and just using one of the ends is perfect. Never had fresh bread from a bakery either, but then, there's never been a real bakery near where I've lived

I love the end of the bread. Smear extra chocolate spread on it and chomp down. Omnomnom!

Deleted
    Best part of the bread. i grill/toast it and eat it with marmalade.

Deleted
    yeah man i like the ends for toast
    thought you meant the crusts at first but yeah i know what u mean
    best parts for toast imo coz they are usually the 2 fatter pieces

Save'em for last. One of my favorite parts. Toasts/grills just like the rest of the loaf.

In fact, I just finished a grilled cheese made with the loaf heels.

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I eat every single part of it, for three reasons.

1: I am a baker myself
    2: The taste is in the crust. Also you can determine very VERY easily if a bread is made in a factory or made by a bakery for this particular reason.
    3: It's the healthiest part.
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I eat all my bread, but my local grocery store has a bakery with talented bakers that make deliciously delicious bread. But, you probly mean that nasty, 60cent crap in the plastic bag...I don't, but in all fairness I don't eat any of it.

Elysia's epic sig skillz

Deleted
    Yes, I like the crunchy feeling

Wonderbread, or any other variety of demonspawn pretend-bread, absolutely not. Freshly baked, or properly packaged Italian, Pumpernickel, and the like, absolutely, it's the best part of the bread as it tends to maintain a delicious crispyness.