Fire Mage Rotation Addon

Are there any fire mage rotation addons? Because right now I'm haing trouble watching living bomb sometimes I miss it by 3-5 seconds and that lowers my dps :S.

it's a l2p issue. if you're doing subpar dps because you cannot track your own debuffs on boss it's your fault.

if you need better timers cause you use the standard ones, go for an addon like needtoknow, powerauras or fortexorcist.

10+ Year Old Account
    CombustionHelper is amazing tool for fire mages.

I'd rather prefer MageNuggets + TellMeWhen instead of CombustionHelper.

MageNuggets is way nicer in the graphic way and gives you information not only about the fire mage.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Mage Nuggets is great... just turn off the fucking auto whispers/responds... biggest downside to it.

TellMeWhen/CombustionHelper aren't necessary TBH, wait for a nice Pyro crit, refresh LB, combust, PROFIT!

"It may be your $14.99, but it's the raid's $374.75" -- Ralask <Nether>, Senjin.
    Mage Moderator | Forum Guidelines | MMO IRC | Arcane Mage FAQ | TT7 R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    it's a l2p issue. if you're doing subpar dps because you cannot track your own debuffs on boss it's your fault.

if you need better timers cause you use the standard ones, go for an addon like needtoknow, powerauras or fortexorcist.
    No need to be an arse when ppl are just asking for help -1
    The hell with your spoiled baby. I need those shoes.

Ty for the help everyone

Personally I use Power Auras and just make a power aura that tells me when Living Bomb falls off. I also used it to tell me when there was 5 seconds left on the frostfire bolt debuff to tell me when I should cast it.

Deleted
    i use mage nuggets which has a timer bar, but also there is an addon called "tidyplates" which makes the health bars above mobs change colour depending on if you have aggro on them( i use for tanking on warrior) but also it puts a little icon of your debuffs and a timer very clearly above the target, i would recomend this

A mage needs an addon to do his rotation.... that's deffinetly a new one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eken44 View Post
    No need to be an arse when ppl are just asking for help -1
    i dont think hes being a dick, i thought the same when i first read his post it seemed abit harsh , what i think hes saying is ..

if your struggling to time debuffs then there are steps players can take - downloading addons to time them will make you better than using the standard timers

however first time i read his post i thought he was being an arse, but i read it slowly and i realized it was just poor english

---------- Post added 2010-12-16 at 07:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pwnpaw View Post
    A mage needs an addon to do his rotation.... that's deffinetly a new one.
    FIRE mage, much tougher to play ,

Mage Nuggets is good for the mod-impaired (because it works right out of the box with little to no customization required), but if you're looking to streamline how you track it, I'd recommend ForteXorcist. It'll take a while to set up, but the spelltimer is unbeatable for tracking procs/buffs/debuffs.

Deleted
    Could also get Power Aura's, and set it up..
    I use the Super Mario Bomb picture for my Living Bomb ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    And so, to make himself better, he's looking for a way to modify his UI so he can play more efficiently. Durrrr.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a big fan of using PowerAuras for keeping track of LB on your current target. Along with the countdown bar on Quartz, it's fairly easy to anticipate whether you'll have time to cast FB/FFB or scorch just before reapplying after the explosion.