Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vykrn View Post
    Obisidum Ore now spawns slightly less frequently in Mount Hyjal.?!?!?!?! Whaaa? Obsidium is going for over 1k per stack of ore on my server because there isn't enough of it and that seemed to be the case on every server. Anyone know why it's been reduced even further?
    This. I wasn't aware of an overabundance. I've had a hell of a time finding them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumocolor View Post
    10 & 25 man are equal right?....lawl
    People still write "lawl?"

10-man is more difficult than 25-man for the same reason 25-man was more difficult than 40-man. A player who's slacking off in the raid gets less of a free ride from the large group of people. Hunters used to AFK in vanilla 40-man raids without people noticing.

Sounds like your epeen is threatened by this concept or something. Nobody cares.

WHERE = SOULBURN HOTFIX>>> COME F*CKING ON!!!!!! serieusly...

Quote Originally Posted by bonch View Post
    People still write "lawl?"

10-man is more difficult than 25-man for the same reason 25-man was more difficult than 40-man. A player who's slacking off in the raid gets less of a free ride from the large group of people. Hunters used to AFK in vanilla 40-man raids without people noticing.

Sounds like your epeen is threatened by this concept or something. Nobody cares.
    People who still spout this nonsense about 25s being easier than 10s are completely out to lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Senaelanna View Post
    People who still spout this nonsense about 25s being easier than 10s are completely out to lunch.
    agreed they just like to believe that 10 man makes them even better because they don't need to coordinate that many people and they get to be in a smaller crowd of super nerds who try too hard at a game that ultimately leads to nothing. They like to believe things like this matters so they want to be in an even more exclusive loser group.

I'm not going to bother to explain myself because there's tons of other people who've said what I wanted to say and put it better than I can, so I'll put it bluntly.

10's aren't as hard as 25's and they never will be. They don't need gear as good as 25's and the first time I see someone count a 10m as a true world first, I'll be really disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Solex View Post
    I'm not going to bother to explain myself because there's tons of other people who've said what I wanted to say and put it better than I can, so I'll put it bluntly.

10's aren't as hard as 25's and they never will be. They don't need gear as good as 25's and the first time I see someone count a 10m as a true world first, I'll be really disappointed.
    You do realize that 10m and 25m gear is now identical, right? There is no better gear for 25m and it is no longer possible to outgear a 10m raid with 25m gear.

The only reason why 25m is more difficult is because you have 15 more people who are potential idiots in the raid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctus View Post
    I still don't think Bou gets it... raid size is irrelevant. There is no opinion here, Blizzard makes the rules. To continue to report which guilds get kills at different raid size configurations is doing a disservice to the community. It is living in the past. There is no way to independently verify these raid size kills unless they guilds themselves provide that information. The data on the Armory does not distinguish between 25/10 on achievements or stats.

Whether one size is easier or not is also irrelevant to this. Although I am sure it will be debated constantly throughout this expansion, it has no bearing on who killed what first or second, etc.

Its time to move forward with the new vision Blizzard has given us and stop looking back at the past.
    No Boub makes the rules of this site, hence can report whatever he wants. Personally i want to hear about both.

When are these changes going to hit the Eu servers? I have yet to see my holy concentration talent to raise to 40%.

Orange/Black Boomkin??

How does their Boomkin have an alternate Orange/Black model??

Quote Originally Posted by neeshman View Post
    How does their Boomkin have an alternate Orange/Black model??
    He probably race changed to Troll which have that Boomkin model

Deleted
    Good job...