Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    simple..

1. I would wish that i was allowed wish for more wishes
    2. I would wish for more wishes
    3. Whatever i feel i want/need

10+ Year Old Account
    1. A Starship, with "transwarp" capabilities so that I can explore the entire galaxy.
    2. An extended lifetime so that I have the time to explore millions of worlds and phenomena.
    3. A promise, not that I may instantly learn the truth behind the existence of the universe, but a promise that I will someday discover the answer myself on my travels, before I die.

My dreams would come true. I don't dream for an end, I dream for a journey! I would love nothing more than to explore space on such a vessel, damn you Star Trek for implanting these unattainable fantasies in my head I would of course have to employ a crew, I would consult various MMO-champ users I respect to see if they would like to join me (Anyone with a Star Trek avatar/name gets a free pass).

I would do what I could to improve the Earth itself, bringing plentiful resources, and introducing the people of Earth to extra-terrestrial species. People would listen to me if I was in command of a collosal vessel of such incredible power, so I could probably change some things, and stop many atrocities and bring prosperity to areas of the world in poverty and destitution.

Some day mankind, some day...
    "The truth, my goal."

1. money
    2. money
    3. money

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixati0n View Post
    Title. If you had three wishes, what would you use them on?
    Anything you like, wow or un-wow related ofc.
    ONE RULE. YOU CANNOT WISH FOR THREE MORE WISHES.
    interested to see what people would go for :P

Me:
    1. Own a games company as large as Blizzard.
    2. Be free from health problems (still able to die though. Eventually)
    3. Could turn invisible
    Well Since it is 3 wishes ill assume it is a genie that is doing it, knowing they tend to fuck up the wishes i would be very specific.
    And I have worked out what id do to make a genie do its job.

First ask it if it like the myths wants to be human again set free etc.
    Tell it if it grants wish one properly then wish 2 will be to set it free.

Then Go buy a novelty Death Note from the anime, Inside it are black pages with its rules
    They are insanely specific, Tell the genie to make the notebook follow its rules, I would suggest remove the rule about not going to heaven or hell
    And the 13 day rule.

Then grant the genie its freedom making it HUMAN, Then write its name in the Death note.

You now hold the power of Death itself, and no one not even a genie can turn you in.

Deleted
    My first wish would be for intergalactic peace
    My second would be that humans was able to travel through space
    My third would either be more (Moar!) wishes or eternal life ^^

Deleted
    1) Be able to B-Slap people to Africa

2) Be the only one to be allowed to troll on the MMO-Champion forums

3) And immortality and shoot lightning bolts out of every body part

1) Winning the lottery (it would be nice not to work!)
    2) Ability to teleport
    3) Better health for my family

Deleted
    1. unlimited wishes
    2. money
    3. time travel

1.Money
    2.Love
    3. Happiness

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetrofi View Post
    2. All taurens in the world deleted.
    FU meanie! :<

chicks, money, power and chicks.....

i would wish for a hearthstone ...

The ability to redo the day over, ability to fly, walking is over-rated, and um to know the right answer to every question.

Deleted
    1. I wish for control over matter, the four elements.

2. I wish for the ability to warp time and space - stopping time, slowing down time, teleporting wherever I want (Jumper).

3. I wish to be unable to die, but being able to die by some sort of ritual only I can make.

With my second wish, I will be able to steal any money off any bank without ever being caught and I would be really, really rich, thus having everything material I can wish for. I can bang Megan Fox if I want to because of my awesome style and good looks, but the problem is meeting her (or any other woman, for that matter), and with money and teleportation abilities I can easily do that.

With all of my wishes I am also going to be a Protector of the Earth when the Aliens invade us. They will have superior technology and try to enslave Humanity, but I hold power over matter itself and am unable to die, so I will fend them off until they make Peace.

My powers over Matter and the Four Elements also give me the ability to fly, resist any kind of temperature, pyrokinesis, telekinesis and MORE.

10+ Year Old Account
    1.) 100 trillion dollars
    2.) to Date my " crush"
    3.) World peace * this is last cuz ima greedy bastard*
    Last edited by Cadwe; 2010-12-28 at 03:53 AM. Reason: i can't spell xD

Hykkal
    I would only have one wish:

I wish that I could will something and it is.

So is a genie the one granting us the wishies? I can't wish for more wishes so I wish for more genies.

1) i wish all chinese teleport to america!
    2) i wish all americans teleport to china
    3) i wish all things back as they were before my wishes!

Quote Originally Posted by Eowenn View Post
    simple..

1. I would wish that i was allowed wish for more wishes
    2. I would wish for more wishes
    3. Whatever i feel i want/need
    This. Unlimited wishes!

---------- Post added 2010-12-27 at 04:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Erelaszun View Post
    #3 The ability to slow down time, almost to a stop. So many things can be avoided if I had this ability. Think like Bullet time, but slower. where everyone else would see me moving at insane speed, but I'm just slowing down time.
    Also, this would be awesome.

So...outside of unlimited wishes...
    1: Teleport
    2: all the stuff I need to make whatever I want.
    3: God powers
    Last edited by BoomChickn; 2010-12-27 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Added my own wishes
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuvok View Post
    1. A Starship, with "transwarp" capabilities so that I can explore the entire galaxy.
    2. An extended lifetime so that I have the time to explore millions of worlds and phenomena.
    3. A promise, not that I may instantly learn the truth behind the existence of the universe, but a promise that I will someday discover the answer myself on my travels, before I die.

My dreams would come true. I don't dream for an end, I dream for a journey! I would love nothing more than to explore space on such a vessel, damn you Star Trek for implanting these unattainable fantasies in my head I would of course have to employ a crew, I would consult various MMO-champ users I respect to see if they would like to join me (Anyone with a Star Trek avatar/name gets a free pass).

I would do what I could to improve the Earth itself, bringing plentiful resources, and introducing the people of Earth to extra-terrestrial species. People would listen to me if I was in command of a collosal vessel of such incredible power, so I could probably change some things, and stop many atrocities and bring prosperity to areas of the world in poverty and destitution.

Some day mankind, some day...
    Can I join your journey, would be great seeing whats really out there...my imagination wonders sometime..

I would wish when I turn 75, I become 16 again..
    Secondly, I had a PC that was infinitely fast and powerful, and was party augmented in to me..I could ask it anything and it would know a little like Jarvis from Iron Man/Star trek's computer it knew everything that's happened but not the future... Crazy I know..
    And lastly Perfect Health for all family
    Last edited by mmoc411c38c086; 2010-12-27 at 11:21 PM.