Charscale or Dragonbone?

Charscale Leg Reinforcements or Dragonbone Leg Reinforcements, which one is better for endgame PvE?

I'd assume Dragonbone, but my friend was drilling the "Agi before secondary stats" talk into me the other day, so now I'm unsure.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaarheid View Post
    -.- ........

That doesn't help me.

I would think Dragonbone. The 55 Agi = 110 AP and <55 Crit (if I'm remembering the conversion correctly, can't find the 85 numbers), so you're losing 80 AP and a little bit of crit with Charscale just to gain some Stamina.

If I'm wrong with the Crit conversion, tho, that could change the analysis, but I don't think so. It appears tho that Charscale is for under 85 while Dragonbone requires 85 (the tooltip doesn't reflect this). Weird that the mats are the same for both.

Ok, I've verified on femaledwarf.com that Crit(55 Agi) < 55 Crit. Also, these are LW-only enchants apparently. Dragonscale Leg Armor is the current end-game leg enchant of choice for non-LW (and crikey those are a lot more expensive mats ... I really need to level my Worgen Rogue skin/lw I think)
    Last edited by Kalcheus; 2010-12-16 at 01:07 PM.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I think 190 AP and 55 crit is more DPS than 55 agi. And http://femaledwarf.com/ agrees with me.
    Old Gods made me do it.

Thanks Chrth!

---------- Post added 2010-12-16 at 04:58 AM ----------

You too, Thiron!

Thanks for the input, guys.