Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    I still don't get why I cannot fire my gun when I've got it on someone's head... It should do even more damage them.. Bows make a little sense but you can fire a crossbow and gun from within the arm+weapon length (referring to max melee range).

Solutions would be:
    -Integrate stuff (i.e. Widow Venom not being seperate)
    -Make Steady and Cobra instant while in Fox.
    >But most of all!<
    -TIME TO GET RID OF THE MINIMUM RANGE!

It's the one thing crippling us the most, if they got us slowed in melee without any CC left or deterence/disengage/Master's call we're pretty much screwed.
    Another thing is the design of minimum range, focus AND casting of cobra/steady I mean your main resource income can be ignored by stepping within melee range and goodbye with the entirety of casting and you don't get your well earned focus.

There are a lot of flaws over the board... PvP-wise Hunters are having by far the most of them but other classes could use some tweaks too for PvP AND PvE. I just expect 4.1 to be like 3.1 was with LOADS of class changes and hopefully a lot of balancing.
    First Rule of MMO's:
    -Those who have accomplished less than you are noobs.
    -Those who have accomplished more than you are no-lifers.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaurr View Post
    I still don't get why I cannot fire my gun when I've got it on someone's head... It should do even more damage them.. Bows make a little sense but you can fire a crossbow and gun from within the arm+weapon length (referring to max melee range).

Solutions would be:
    -Integrate stuff (i.e. Widow Venom not being seperate)
    -Make Steady and Cobra instant while in Fox.
    >But most of all!<
    -TIME TO GET RID OF THE MINIMUM RANGE!

It's the one thing crippling us the most, if they got us slowed in melee without any CC left or deterence/disengage/Master's call we're pretty much screwed.
    Another thing is the design of minimum range, focus AND casting of cobra/steady I mean your main resource income can be ignored by stepping within melee range and goodbye with the entirety of casting and you don't get your well earned focus.

There are a lot of flaws over the board... PvP-wise Hunters are having by far the most of them but other classes could use some tweaks too for PvP AND PvE. I just expect 4.1 to be like 3.1 was with LOADS of class changes and hopefully a lot of balancing.
    What's unreasonable is how pathetic our melee abilities are.... There shouldn't be a need to get rid of minimum range because
    we should be able to do decent damage with our melee weapons, but we can't.... so it's long past time to change one or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    So you are contradicting yourself again hypocrite, giving me a solution but you admit it sucks and we have to live with it. I wonder why hunter community is complaining so much lately about pvp ..emm ? because it SUCKS !!

Enjoy it while it last.
    I hardly gave you a solution
    No it sucks that you have to press more than one button to win amirite?

thanks I believe I shall!

Closing this. People need to be more nice in these threads.