Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...

Druid haste caps.

Quote Originally Posted by Baneat View Post
    Ask your restos about what their haste rating is before you give them it.

Like 400 (Quite rare) GIVE!!!!

around 1000 = Don't give

around 1500 = GIVE

around 2000 = Don't give

3% haste is so freakin useless unless it's used to get to certain breaking points on HoTs, give it to an HPaladin or some DPS who can benefit.
    People on my raid didnt understood.

1. 2005 haste cap.
    2. Most of my heals are instants or hots.
    3. I dont spamm direct heals.

Still they didnt get. So I get down to 1602 haste, reforge to mastery and and make the warlock happy.

At 2005 haste for a resto druid, 3% haste its a waste. Also the extra 400 haste u need to get 2005.

:P

The shadow priests in my guild get to be pretty bitchy when it comes to DI now that fire is viable. Should mages be getting DI or not? It seemed pretty close in 4.2 and with the new buffs to fire it seems like it would pull ahead and be better Raid DPS on a mage.

Any math out there for 4.3 that could end all the crying going on over who should be getting the buff?

Deleted
    so now that sub roguesare viable where do they come if combat with it's single dot is 11th where would sub with it's 3 dots come?

Can someone calculate this for Patch 4.3 please?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galive View Post
    Can someone calculate this for Patch 4.3 please?
    Would be nice Also it would be great taking legendary into the account.

Thank you for your hard work. Not just as a Shadow Priest gaining invaluable information convincing others that we should receive this buff, but also as a friend who you help out a lot with more than just theory-crafting

Deleted
    Would also love to see a updated list for 4.3 and with the legendary staff taken into account.

I would also like to see this updated. I did some verification on DI mechanics today for SV hunters. DI does affect (and proc off of) explosive shot, black arrow, serpent sting and explosive trap. It doesn't not affect/proc off of the Vishanka bow proc. Given the changes to LnL and BA, SV's damage from periodic effects is much higher these days (looks like about 46.4% from my H Ultraxion kill today) and the uptime should also be higher. This is compared to the fire mage in my group which had 46% damage from periodic effects (although I'm not sure if there are parts of legendary staff proc which are scaled off of it that don't show up in the log). I doubt this ranks SV above shadow priests and fire mages since there's also the value of the haste to calculate into it, but I expect our ranking is higher than it was when this list was made.