Thread: Call Pet Issue

Call Pet Issue

So I respec'ed my hunter to BM and went to start leveling this morning, but I can't call out my pets. The only way I managed to get a pet out was if I go to the stable master move the pets around the slots. Then the first pet I called would come out but then back to not being able to summon anything after that. Any thoughts or ideas?

I havent had any trouble summoning my pets. I say just send in a ticket and the gm should be able to help you.

Deleted
    Don't put your active pet in the stable.

Try mounting up and then calling out one of your pets. Might work. Otherwise, open a ticket.

what level are you?
    BO0ooOOooOOo0oooOO0OOooOO0ooo0OOOo0oOO0NEST0RM!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uttnikk/simple
    ^Deepz served here^

10+ Year Old Account
    I had this happen once while i was leveling,i just relogged and it fixed the bug.

Was just gonna say, relog and try then.
    Good that you fixed it.

Relog.

Fixes this issue for me every time it occurs (quite often, when I shuffle pets in the stable).

Level 80 and its a fix but not a solution to hearth back to Org. every damn time I want to change a pet. Also, messing with the stables some more every animal except my wolf when put in the 1st active slot will call properly, once. Think the GM ticket is the best bet, but this is very weird lol. Thanks for all the responses.