Thread: Uldum Camel

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Uldum Camel

This thread is all about how to get the uldum camel

So here is my question. How do i get the Uldum camel?

exalted with ramkahen

Deleted
    Ty for that thougt it was harder:P

i was quite suprised myself to lol guildie said he wanted it, then i had just gotten exalted with them went to go buy my tanking bracers from their quartermaster and saw them so naturally i had to buy it for the achievement and to tease him.

well first you jump into the well of truth to recover the scepter of lies. Once you have it you must go the the cavern of perils and banish the servants of anguish. once you have done this 12000 times you will uncover your new inner found ability "inner guidance" which will tell you to follow your heart to the Maiden of Seduction, you must overcome her undying beauty and forge a belt of chastity from the raw flesh of a iron golem that lives in the mountain of terror. You must then overcome your true fears and face death one on one, with only your bare fists and the determination of a trillion bulls to guide you.
    then you open the chest of a gazillion unforgiving horrors, and inside is your Camel. oh, and it died because you took so fuckin' long to get to it. GJ brah.

Deleted
    Then i jump in to Hc this moment

There is also the grey riding camel, which can be obtained by looting "Mysterious Camel Figurine" around Uldum with a random chance to teleport you to some place in Feralas, and you have a certain amount of time to kill an elite mob called Dormus the Camel-Hoarder.

Deleted
    Ok found that on internet or is your imagination that good?:P

Quote Originally Posted by Maliklause View Post
    Ok found that on internet or is your imagination that good?:P
    it's that good xD. i was bored.

Get exalted with Ramkahen but don't get to happy about it cause the walk animation is so dull -.-
    Quote Originally Posted by kevindv View Post
    gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive. But what it hides is far more important

I can confirm the Mysterious Camel Figurine is true.

i think im gonna attempt that one just in case its actually an easter egg or something in the game lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Willing View Post
    well first you jump into the well of truth to recover the scepter of lies. Once you have it you must go the the cavern of perils and banish the servants of anguish. once you have done this 12000 times you will uncover your new inner found ability "inner guidance" which will tell you to follow your heart to the Maiden of Seduction, you must overcome her undying beauty and forge a belt of chastity from the raw flesh of a iron golem that lives in the mountain of terror. You must then overcome your true fears and face death one on one, with only your bare fists and the determination of a trillion bulls to guide you.
    then you open the chest of a gazillion unforgiving horrors, and inside is your Camel. oh, and it died because you took so fuckin' long to get to it. GJ brah.
    That pretty much sums it up, yeah! roflmao

10+ Year Old Account
    i wish those camels would show up in the vender even before you hit exalted but nah
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

I forgot about the "maw of never-ending destruction"... dang

and u forget an epic adventure with harrison jones through some unkown crypt or tomb that has a bunch of undead monsters roaming around eating virgins and partying all night

Quote Originally Posted by Zaijun View Post
    and u forget an epic adventure with harrison jones through some unkown crypt or tomb that has a bunch of undead monsters roaming around eating virgins and partying all night
    FFFFUUUU my bad.

woulda made for an epic adventure for a camel lol not even something amazing like an archaeology rare or something.

Camel is just epic win. I never want another ground mount.

Also jump Heroics for Rep is much faster dann check uldum for this Mysterious Camel...never found one flying circles over uldum spamming macro and had npcid in npcscan

But as a dd with lfg times around 40mins u could do both

There's one thing I don't understand.

They're called camels even tho they're actually dromedaries (one hump).