Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Of course gear helps a great deal, but maybe, JUST MAYBE, the heroics are getting easier because the people are getting smarter. If you die in a fire enough times, you will finally realize it' hurts.

15+ Year Old Account
    Moved to Raids and Dungeons
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Just wait till T12 comes out and T11 can be bought with JP. It'll be WotLK all over again.

Heroics are perfect right now, the only issue I have is the pugged group. To many tanks and heals make the experience very unpleasant, unless of course I am healing :-) . So I decided to only do heroics with my guild and random regs for now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lthompson94 View Post
    Just wait till T12 comes out and T11 can be bought with JP. It'll be WotLK all over again.
    WotLK hcs were 99% thoughtless in blue items bar 1-2 easy to obtain epics. Nothing had any mechanics that required you to think twice about anything, even Loken was just a gear check.

Stop twisting facts.

Cata dungeons are a huge step up from WotLK, most people just seem to be unsatisfiable despite the fact they don't have much to boast about in terms of progress.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

They were moderately simple on the beta in T11 gear when most people either had never done a heroic before or were playing a class they were unfamiliar with.

Deffenetly have to dissagree with this post. First off EVERY healer i have randomed with cannot sustain healz on every group memeber let alone the tank (me) on some boss fights. I am aware that this is the intention of Blizz to make Heroics and everything els more difficult, but I do NOT think these dungons are easy or can be compared to WotLK dungons.
    Sarah yells: I am the lucid dream
    Sarah yells: The monster in your nightmares
    Sarah yells: The fiend of a thousand faces
    Sarah yells: Cower before my true form
    Yogg-Saron yells: BOW DOWN BEFORE THE GOD OF DEATH

Just another poster attempting to flex their epeen. "Look at how cool I am."

Nothing to see here. Moving on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morte View Post
    Another post with a "hidden" message......I love these...

Basically the REAL point of this person creating this thread is to state he and his budds are in ilvl 345+ gear now.

The rest is just a cover story --- because after all how arrogant would you sound if your SOLE statement to create a thread was to brag about your gear?

That said -- I do wonder .... ALOT.....about the common sense of many players these days.

Naturally content will get easier to you --- gearing up, leveling up, improving your character via better gems and enchants (and glyphs) is the main driving force behind not just WoW but the entire MMORPG model. If it wasn't for character progression and evolution --- what exactly is the point to playing such a game at all?

Conversely -- If such gearing, leveling, enchanting didn't make your character more powerful.....again...why bother doing it in the first place? What's the point?

So that all said and noted.....saying that 5 man content is "easy" with 345 gear...... is akin to saying its easier to bring down a grizzly bear with a bazooka than it is with a .38 special.

I mean use your brain for a second....
    I totally agree with this.
    Also, people complain too much.
    "..Take a deep breath, and relax. Start to move slowly, very slowly. Let the rhythm be your guiding light." ~Enigma

Quote Originally Posted by Morte View Post
    Another post with a "hidden" message......I love these...

Basically the REAL point of this person creating this thread is to state he and his budds are in ilvl 345+ gear now.

The rest is just a cover story --- because after all how arrogant would you sound if your SOLE statement to create a thread was to brag about your gear?

That said -- I do wonder .... ALOT.....about the common sense of many players these days.

Naturally content will get easier to you --- gearing up, leveling up, improving your character via better gems and enchants (and glyphs) is the main driving force behind not just WoW but the entire MMORPG model. If it wasn't for character progression and evolution --- what exactly is the point to playing such a game at all?

Conversely -- If such gearing, leveling, enchanting didn't make your character more powerful.....again...why bother doing it in the first place? What's the point?

So that all said and noted.....saying that 5 man content is "easy" with 345 gear...... is akin to saying its easier to bring down a grizzly bear with a bazooka than it is with a .38 special.

I mean use your brain for a second....
    This guy gets everything right in his post. OP, for your sake, I hope this is a very bad troll..

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    its all about the gear and the mechanics of each fight.. i'm 10 achievements shy of my volcano stone drake and i can honestly say most heroics are faceroll. the only boss i feel is somewhat a threat to my guild is first boss of stonecore because its easy to run into the rumbling ground my accident.