Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I've been healing every heroic and the only ones I seem to have consistent trouble on are the first boss in GB (People... MOVE when Blitz is coming!), third boss in Tol'vir, and Worgen boss in DM. All doable of course, just the toughest ones I've encountered due to people not being 100%, and taking unnecessary damage.

Oh and that "downwind" dragon boss in VP is incredibly annoying, since the +speed/haste buff is buggy as all Hell.

Quote Originally Posted by chisuji View Post
    Don't discount bad tanks. They do exist. Of course I assume you write this from a tank perspective and as such don't need to bring it up, but I have had plenty a tank that simply fail.

But yes, pugging randoms is a dangerous endeavor. Although, when you are in a guild as disappointing as mine, you take your chances. Really, its like they all forgot how to play the damn game the second Cata released. --;

I think I'll switch my vote to a tie between Stonecore and BRC, just because of the amount of fail I have experienced in both. It is a shame to say that I have yet to down Beauty with ANYONE, even guildies, because of a terrible implementation of CC...my Fear can only do so much. ;_;
    BRC was a cakewalk for the group I was in. I've done nothing but PuG's and BRC was the easiest so far haha. Beauty, we had one trapped, one hexed and one hibernate, after that it was tank and spank, the druid did fail on keeping the hibernate up but chain traping ftw. Grim Batol is the only one that couldn't be saved with an overly OP player imo and needed complete awareness by all and for everyone to know wtf they're doing as well as what they're capable of, I think it was the biggest test of everyone's skills.

10+ Year Old Account
    Done all and have to say Deadmines and Stonecore. Lost City can suck aswell with a full pug though
    Current goals ingame:
    100 Mounts: Done Over 9000 Achievement points: Done
    All raiding glories:4/6
    40 Exalted reputations:Done
    Achievement whore since: June 2010!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd have to go with Caverns as the hardest. First time my guild went in there we spent a good 30 minutes on the boss you have to drag in and out of the fire before we realized adds only spawn when his debuff fades >.> Also beauty was no fun when you have limited cc for the puppies.

Me and my GF had a great time on Grim Batol last boss. I'm prot warrior and she's holy priest. The first attempt drained her mana, so I thought I could lessen that considerably.

Every time the boss knocked me back I started to kite, and as a warrior I can heroic leap so I can kite it pretty well. Next time I get knocked back I kite again, but my HL is on CD, but thats okay I get life gripped and the kiting continues. Time after that HL is back. Time after that the big swirl starts. During the whole fight the boss barely got more than 5 seconds worth of dps on me before I was able to kite it again.

I understand the DPS were up to something important during this time, but from a warrior-tank/priest-healer point of view its easy and fun.

Stonecore so far for me.

Edit: Make a pool

Quote Originally Posted by muxx View Post
    I dont have much of a problem with the hatchers just gotta slow them.hardest imo is throne of tides trash before the mind control doodle the goblins one shotting the tank is annoying
    Send in the pet so they shoot the poison on him, or if no pet is aviable send in the your mate to pick up the dmg. He would gladly die for the greater good.

My "worst" dungeon must be deadmines because most people don't know the fights, and there is fire... lots of fire.

Heroic Grim Batol was actually my first heroic yesterday after dinging. It was a guild run with a solid pally tank and resto shammy. We had an arcane mage, frost dk, and myself Spriest. All three of the dps did around 10-11k on the bosses. For the last boss we used slow on one target and I chain MF the other one and it was pretty easy. We had the most trouble with the first boss because of the dk's HB pulling all the adds on him and getting killed.

As a note to Spriest, do not use 2 SWD in execute range during vortex, I 2 shotted myself :-(

Quote Originally Posted by tussee View Post
    Even on guild runs we find 3rd boss in Blackrock Caverns very hard.

4th boss in there is no cake either.

I have to go with BRC as Hardest Heroic.

That being said I love the added dificulty, thanks Blizzard for bringing back the exitement and thrill back to heroics.
    3rd boss in BRC is hard because its a difficult tank fight, and tanks arent usually required to do much on boss fights.

Pull boss through fire to get 1 stack of debuff, keep him on left side of lava falls.

When 5 seconds left on debuff run through the lava falls to the other side, he walks through and stacks 1-2 more of debuff.

Repeat and return to the left side, do this until ~ 10 stacks.

Let stacks drop and have DPS round up adds and kill them at stairs.

Repeat.

With 330 gear you will have to stack and kill adds 2 times if done correctly. With better gear once suffices.

Im sure once the gear gets insane he can be killed before ever having to drop the stack.

Quote Originally Posted by muxx View Post
    I dont have much of a problem with the hatchers just gotta slow them.hardest imo is throne of tides trash before the mind control doodle the goblins one shotting the tank is annoying
    We did fine in TotT, but we had two spell interrupts, a silence, a tranq shot, and 3 pretty reliable cc's. The hardest part for us was the gauntlet hallway with all the elementals right before the last boss. We wiped on it once and barely got through the second time. Those two elementals at the end of the hallway were pretty brutal. Then we proceeded to one shot the last boss.

People think the third boss of BRC is hard because they don't know how to do it, if you let the adds spawn, you will wipe, if you just pass him through the fire when the armor buff is ending adds never spawn and (Normally) you burn the boss before he stacks to much. Is almost easier to do it with achievement than without.

---------- Post added 2010-12-17 at 04:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tibben View Post
    We did fine in TotT, but we had two spell interrupts, a silence, a tranq shot, and 3 pretty reliable cc's. The hardest part for us was the gauntlet hallway with all the elementals right before the last boss. We wiped on it once and barely got through the second time. Those two elementals at the end of the hallway were pretty brutal. Then we proceeded to one shot the last boss.
    You've to spellsteal/purge the swell buff and it's a piece of cake

Also my favourite is Stonecore, all the bosses are one-shoters if you fail at their mechanics except the last. (EDIT: The last too, forgot the giant rocks )

OH BIG WORM, ANNIHILATE THE FOES WITH YOUR MORE THAN EASY DODGEABLE GIANT EARTQUAKE IN THE GROUND.
    Last edited by Maven; 2010-12-17 at 04:06 PM.