Lord Godfrey (Heroic) bugged fight ?

I have done this fight a few times over the past week but when we went to do it yesterday it appeared bugged.

The fights before we had nuked the adds fast because we presumed that they apply Mortal Wound debuff (as is shown in video's and any guides), But yesterday they were not applying this debuff and Lord Godfrey himself was applying this.

The adds were pretty much harmless doing very little dmg, Yet Lord Godfrey was constantly applying this debuff and at one point we wiped because the tank had 9 stacks on him (thats 13.5 k dmg per sec and -90% healing) and there was no obvious way to remove the debuff.

Are we right in assuming that the summoned adds are the ones meant to be applying this debuff and not Lord Godfrey ?

We had no hassle doing this fight before but yesterday it was close to impossible.
    There must be no retirement with our backs to the wall, And believing in the justice of our cause, Each one of us must fight on to the end.

We determine the guilty, We decide the punishment.

Just did it this morning. Godfrey was applying MS it looked like. However wasn't much of a problem as when he pistol barrages, the tank runs across the room and MS debuff is reset when Godfrey reaches him.

We did realise that but he was sometimes stacking the debuff so fast it was getting above 5 stacks in a few seconds.

I thought the whole point of the adds being summoned was that they are the ones that apply the debuff, Otherwise they are a bit pointless.
    There must be no retirement with our backs to the wall, And believing in the justice of our cause, Each one of us must fight on to the end.

We determine the guilty, We decide the punishment.

Lord Godfrey himself puts Mortal Wounds on the tank. The concept is when he roots to do pistol barrage, the tank runs to the opposite side of the room so in the time it takes Godfrey to get back to him, the stacks fall off. Simple really.

The ghouls are Hellfire fodder in my opinon.