Poll: Good ime to switch professions?

Is now the time....

...to switch professions?

[Poll Above]

And while I'm on the subject: For awhile now I've been debating with myself whether or not I should swap Inscription with Jewelcrafting. Inscription has seemed like a "waste of a profession" to me, since it really doesn't have as much to offer as other professions, and it's even worse now that everyone already has all their glyphs. Plus, it's no fun trying to find someone to cut your gems or spend insane amounts on the AH.

So, do you think it would be a good time to swap them? Or should I wait until some months have passed everyone is settled into Cata? Or perhaps is it better to keep Inscription and level JC on a different character?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    IMO not worth the change unless your rich. Now would be a bad time as well wait till people that farm cap and get the market some lower cost going. And farm what u can. But like I said I have lw,ins and I have toons with jc I'm good with main having ins

Wait for JC to drop in price.
    Leveling it right now is crazy.
    Also the JC market has HUUUGE competition.
    One thing that sells well=Myseterious fortune cards. Just advertise in trade to make em popular and they go like babies.
    I get 9g profit on each on and I sell around 300 a day.
    Pew pew

Quote Originally Posted by Hecow View Post
    IMO not worth the change unless your rich. Now would be a bad time as well wait till people that farm cap and get the market some lower cost going. And farm what u can. But like I said I have lw,ins and I have toons with jc I'm good with main having ins
    Hehe, well I would have to level 1-450, I probably would leave it there for awhile as I wait for the prices to mellow out. But I don't have a mining character atm (working on one though), so maybe even that would be bad

Quote Originally Posted by Pullup View Post
    Wait for JC to drop in price.
    One thing that sells well=Myseterious fortune cards. Just advertise in trade to make em popular and they go like babies.
    I get 9g profit on each on and I sell around 300 a day.
    Hehe, really? Some people have been spamming trade with those like crazy, I assumed they were hard to get rid of....